Halo MCC will not get past login screen

Discus and support Halo MCC will not get past login screen in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello Correlation Id: 3799af9d33a94ae488d951b840f89c9f Timestamp: 2020-07-30T03:16:09.501Z Since the launch of Halo 3, my copy of MCC from steam... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DustinHill88, Jul 30, 2020.

1. DustinHill88
    DustinHill88 Guest

Hello

Correlation Id: 3799af9d33a94ae488d951b840f89c9f

Timestamp: 2020-07-30T03:16:09.501Z

Since the launch of Halo 3, my copy of MCC from steam has been rendered completely useless.-it worked fine until the recent launch.

I have followed all troubleshooting prompts I can find: I reset my password, deleted the MCC file, started the game in offline mode and ALT+F4'd, watched/read several more "fixes" that have gotten me nowhere. Someone smarter than me, please help!

Thanks.

:)

DustinHill88, Jul 30, 2020
  2. johnvaughanZP Win User

MCC Achievements not unlocking

I played all of MCC with a friend on co-op legendary, we played split screen on his box, he got achievements for: Complete Delta Halo, Complete The Oracle on Halo 2 and Digging up the Past: Access the Master Chief's records on Dawn on Halo 4, I didn't, yet
    we did it all together. I opened the Terminal: Digging up the Past - Access the Master Chief's records - HE DIDN'T!! yet he got the achievement for it, I DIDN'T, sort it out 343.
  3. GlitchMasterEh Win User

Co-op games to play with kid’s

I'd say Halo Reach, considering it just got released into the MCC collection. You have local split screen for it. :)
  4. Xx TwoFace 007 Win User

Halo 5 for Xbox 360

just get the halo mcc on xbox one
  5. Di5coDonk3y Win User

Halo Finally Fixed

So is Halo mcc any good? Im thinking of getting an XB1 and I loved the halo games on 360, but all I hear about halo mcc is that it's broke!

is it broke or is it now just randomly playing up? is single player effected?
  6. Fear2Eternity Win User

GTA5

I'm probably going to get it. Along with Halo mcc.
Thema:

1. Halo MCC will not get past login screen - Similar Threads - Halo MCC past

2. Halo MCC Unable to Load without Frozen Screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC Unable to Load without Frozen Screen: Halo Master Chief Collection on Xbox Series X froze during Halo 3 game play. Any time I restart the game, it brings me back to the same frozen screen. I’ve uninstalled/reinstalled and removed save...
  3. How can I add another login into Halo MCC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I add another login into Halo MCC?: I got logged out of my primary email that I used to get into the game. I was hoping someone can tell me how I can add my current email when I login. I bought the Halo MCC on steam. Please, any...
  4. Halo MCC bugged when i tried to download it, how do I fix it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC bugged when i tried to download it, how do I fix it?: I have tried everything from this post, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/halo-mcc-bugged-when-i-tried-to-download-it-how-to/3f49f0a7-a6c3-4b76-8698-a32b33e3ff7f and this post...
  5. Halo MCC on pc not allowing me to join my friend

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC on pc not allowing me to join my friend: So I bought halo for my friend and we have not been able to join each other. We both play on steam and have tried connecting through steam the xbox app and in game itself. Everytime I go to join...
  6. How can you play Halo MCC split screen Co-op(?) without a game pass -Xbox console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can you play Halo MCC split screen Co-op(?) without a game pass -Xbox console: I just bought a digital code Halo MCC on my xbox S. I want to play in split screen with my little brother in co-op mode (as a team, not competitors). However when I tap the Multi-player bar->...
  7. Halo mcc not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo mcc not working: Whenever i launch halo mcc wether its with administrator or not it gives the easy anticheat screen then minimises doesnt let me see it then crashed i have tried every youtube video no error msg...
  8. Why can't I play co op with my friend in Halo 2 MCC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play co op with my friend in Halo 2 MCC?: Hi, I'm having a problem trying to play co op with my friend and it keeps kicking us both out of the game. We both have updated versions of our game and our system. I'd like to know what to do to...
  9. Halo: MCC does not advance past title screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo: MCC does not advance past title screen: I have the digital version of the game and when I get to the initial title screen and hit the MENU Button (or the A Button), that screen just disappears and I am left looking at the space scene...
  10. Halo MCC cannot proceed past Main Menu

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo MCC cannot proceed past Main Menu: I have MCC digital version that came with console Every time I try to launch the game I get to the main menu screen showing the 4 campaigns, but I cannot get past the screen. Controller(s) both...