Halo MCC via Steam: Can't Sign In To Xbox Live

Discus and support Halo MCC via Steam: Can't Sign In To Xbox Live in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I purchased Halo MCC through Steam. When I first tried logging in, I got the "Something went wrong" message. I remembered my first Xbox live account... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by DarthChris42, Apr 7, 2020.

1. DarthChris42
    DarthChris42 Guest

I purchased Halo MCC through Steam. When I first tried logging in, I got the "Something went wrong" message. I remembered my first Xbox live account was compromised years ago and I had created a created a second account. When I went back to the game to try
    to log in with the second, good account, I can't get past the "Something went wrong" screen. It appears I've been soft locked out of the game?

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game, but I keep getting sent back to the same "Something went wrong" screen without being able to enter the correct account info.

Correlation Id: 4f78837946964822883878a03a90fb97
    Timestamp: 2020-04-07T14:22:19.468Z

:)

DarthChris42, Apr 7, 2020
  2. Zero420override Win User

Here is the solution:

Go to C:\Users\<username>\AppData\LocalLow

Find MCC Folder

Delete the MCC Folder

And restart game.

Hope it will help you. If something is wrong or you have suggestions, please let’s know and comment. Keep Calm & Game On!
  3. Farscape247 Win User

I've Forza Horizon Ultimate Steam Edition and Game Pass Ultimate Account and Xbox Series S console. Why I can't sync game progress to Game Pass Account from Steam?

works the same way as halo mcc, all save data and game progress carried over for me, including all cheevos that opened all my steam cheevos up.

you sign in to the xbox live servers to play and all game saves for that are carried over. i know i play both via steam and console. its the same with sea of thieves too.
  4. Tezzerrific Win User

The XBox App not seeing Halo

you can't. you have to purchase the windows store versions of the game, halo infinite is a play anywhere title so purchasing via console or windows store gives you both, halo mcc is not and needs to be purchased for each platform, if you have them on steam you need to purchase on windows store if you want them on the xbox app.
  5. Farscape247 Win User

Linking microsoft account with Forza Horizon 4 Steam

it works the same as halo mcc, i own that game on xbox, windows and steam, when i start the steam version you have to use your xbox login to sign in as it uses the xbox network services.

foza 4 does the same.
  6. wizkiller97 Win User

Playing Halo with multiple accounts on the same PC

As for multiple accounts sadly at this time it only signs you into Halo MCC with whatever Xbox Live account you have sign into on your computer. From search around I haven't found any sign out button within the game or switch profile button. As for accessing
    the game's files, unlike people who have purchased the game on steam. The Microsoft store version treats Halo MCC as a Windows Store App. I also searched to see if I can find where the files where located. Sure there a way to extract these files but I haven't
    tried any of the methods posted online so I can't recommend any.
Thema:

1. Halo MCC via Steam: Can't Sign In To Xbox Live - Similar Threads - Halo MCC via

2. Halo MCC Unable to Load without Frozen Screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC Unable to Load without Frozen Screen: Halo Master Chief Collection on Xbox Series X froze during Halo 3 game play. Any time I restart the game, it brings me back to the same frozen screen. I’ve uninstalled/reinstalled and removed save...
  3. How can I add another login into Halo MCC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I add another login into Halo MCC?: I got logged out of my primary email that I used to get into the game. I was hoping someone can tell me how I can add my current email when I login. I bought the Halo MCC on steam. Please, any...
  4. Halo MCC stuck on loading screen via xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC stuck on loading screen via xbox app: Everytime i lunch the game it stucks on loading the main menu, after the xbox live account selection, after the easy anticheta load, in te screen with "halo MCC" written on the middle. The game...
  5. Xbox series controller acting funky in halo mcc via Xbox app on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series controller acting funky in halo mcc via Xbox app on pc: I have the Master Chief Collection installed via the Xbox app on my pc running windows 11 and the game seems to be reseting my character’s position or teleporting my character with every...
  6. Unable to launch Halo MCC via Cloud Gaming on PC Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to launch Halo MCC via Cloud Gaming on PC Xbox app: I am able to launch every game on Xbox Cloud Gaming on my Xbox App for PC except for Halo MCC. Previously I was able to launch and play it successfully, but now the launch banner will not load; it...
  7. halo MCC give you access to other peoples files via the cloud?

in XboX Insiders
    halo MCC give you access to other peoples files via the cloud?: i dont know what to make of this i played 1 game on multiplayer, and went to the temp files to watch the match, and i randomly had access to two other peoples files in the videos and a third in...
  8. Can't play online coop Halo MCC. How to connect via LAN?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't play online coop Halo MCC. How to connect via LAN?: Heavy stuttering and freezing when playing coop with friend in same room in same network for Halo MCC on steam PC. LAN mode does not work - friend does not appear at all....
  9. Can't play Halo MCC via microsoft game pass...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't play Halo MCC via microsoft game pass...: Hello.. It's been a while since i've last played halo1 (haven't played any other), it's also been a while since i've had a computer (9 years) But i really like the game pass idea and the option...
  10. Recently was Accepted into the Halo MCC Insider program via email yet cannot download the...

in XboX Insiders
    Recently was Accepted into the Halo MCC Insider program via email yet cannot download the...: Title. I even tried three different email accounts and I still cannot download it from the MS Store even though I was given access. Would've been easier if I was given a steam key but oh well....