Halo MCC Unable to Load without Frozen Screen

Discus and support Halo MCC Unable to Load without Frozen Screen in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Halo Master Chief Collection on Xbox Series X froze during Halo 3 game play. Any time I restart the game, it brings me back to the same frozen screen.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CosmicOtt3r, Dec 24, 2023.

1. CosmicOtt3r
    CosmicOtt3r Guest

Halo Master Chief Collection on Xbox Series X froze during Halo 3 game play. Any time I restart the game, it brings me back to the same frozen screen. I’ve uninstalled/reinstalled and removed save data/reserved space. It still comes back to the same glitched and frozen screen.

I can hear the menu in the background, but the same screen continues to show no matter what.

The game is unplayable now. What can I do to get it working again?

:)

CosmicOtt3r, Dec 24, 2023
  2. Jhonkito Win User

Hi CosmicOtt3r, my name is Jhon, and will be a pleasure help you

The issue you are experiencing appears to be a data corruption issue. This means that the game data is damaged or corrupted.

To fix this issue, you can try the following:

-Run the Xbox games troubleshooter. This can help fix problems with the installation or operation of Xbox games. To run the troubleshooter, open the Settings app and go to “System > Troubleshooting > Fix gaming problems.” Then, click "Troubleshoot."

-Restart your Xbox Series X. This may fix temporary issues that may be causing the problem.

-Restore your Xbox Series X to default settings. This can fix problems caused by incorrect configurations. To restore your Xbox Series Then, follow the on-screen instructions.

In your case, the fact that the problem only occurs in Halo 3 suggests that the problem may be related to the game itself.

For your reference, I've included some links where you can find more details about the solutions I suggested

https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/troubleshooting/game-issues-resolution

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/console/reset-console-to-factory-defaults

You can also consult these links and explore what other solutions can help you.

I hope the information I gave you has been useful, have a happy day.
    Jhon
  3. ll MoPhoenix ll Win User

Halo Master Chief Collection not working

Yes, it only happens with MCC. And, I finally got it to load it just took a few minutes of waiting at the frozen screen.
  4. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Halo The Master Chief Colletion"

I too have experienced the same issue on my Xbox One X. I've tried uninstall/reinstall, power cycle etc.. did not work.

After several attempts, I decided to leave it on the "frozen/stuck" loading screen... after about 10 mins the game finally loaded in properly. I've been playing MCC the last few days and this is the process I must repeat everytime I start MCC. Hopefully
    a fix comes soon!
  5. dup96f76a5c-ca90-401 Win User

Halo Master Chief Collection not working

I've been having the same issue. On Xbox One X it gets stuck/freezes on loading. After several attempts I left it on the frozen loading screen.. after 10 mins it loads in correctly.
    May I ask how you stayed on the frozen loading screen? Ten seconds after freezing on my Xbox One X the game just quits out. I cant stay on the frozen screen for long.
  6. TobyClone1 Win User

Halo channel says I need to buy MCC to watch nightfall, but I already have.

Ok I managed to make it work.

1. Sign in with the account that activated the code

2. Sign everyone else out

3. Open the Halo Channel app

4. If it doesn't load or work, make the app crash by activating another app and then immediately go back to Halo Channel.

5. go to the home screen press menu and quit the app

6. Open the MCC up

7. Go to the extras page and select Nightfall

8. Hopefully it should work, but if not force the app to quit while loading and load it through the MCC again
Thema:

1. Halo MCC Unable to Load without Frozen Screen - Similar Threads - Halo MCC Unable

2. How can I add another login into Halo MCC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I add another login into Halo MCC?: I got logged out of my primary email that I used to get into the game. I was hoping someone can tell me how I can add my current email when I login. I bought the Halo MCC on steam. Please, any...
  3. Halo MCC bugged when i tried to download it, how do I fix it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC bugged when i tried to download it, how do I fix it?: I have tried everything from this post, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/halo-mcc-bugged-when-i-tried-to-download-it-how-to/3f49f0a7-a6c3-4b76-8698-a32b33e3ff7f and this post...
  4. Halo MCC on pc not allowing me to join my friend

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC on pc not allowing me to join my friend: So I bought halo for my friend and we have not been able to join each other. We both play on steam and have tried connecting through steam the xbox app and in game itself. Everytime I go to join...
  5. How can you play Halo MCC split screen Co-op(?) without a game pass -Xbox console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can you play Halo MCC split screen Co-op(?) without a game pass -Xbox console: I just bought a digital code Halo MCC on my xbox S. I want to play in split screen with my little brother in co-op mode (as a team, not competitors). However when I tap the Multi-player bar->...
  6. Halo mcc not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo mcc not working: Whenever i launch halo mcc wether its with administrator or not it gives the easy anticheat screen then minimises doesnt let me see it then crashed i have tried every youtube video no error msg...
  7. Why can't I play co op with my friend in Halo 2 MCC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play co op with my friend in Halo 2 MCC?: Hi, I'm having a problem trying to play co op with my friend and it keeps kicking us both out of the game. We both have updated versions of our game and our system. I'd like to know what to do to...
  8. Halo MCC Sign-In Failed Too Many Attempts (No attempts were made though)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Halo MCC Sign-In Failed Too Many Attempts (No attempts were made though): Halo MCC is not letting me sign-in, claiming I've tried too many times when today was the first time I've opened it in at least several months. How do I get it to let me sign-in to my own account...
  9. Halo MCC stuck on loading screen via xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC stuck on loading screen via xbox app: Everytime i lunch the game it stucks on loading the main menu, after the xbox live account selection, after the easy anticheta load, in te screen with "halo MCC" written on the middle. The game...
  10. I've been having an issue with Halo MCC on Steam, I am unable to play the campaigns with him.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've been having an issue with Halo MCC on Steam, I am unable to play the campaigns with him.: The more specific part I'll mention here is that we are both on separate versions of Windows. I am on Windows 11 and he is on Windows 10, I think this is why we're experiencing technical issues....