Halo MCC stuck on loading screen via xbox app

Discus and support Halo MCC stuck on loading screen via xbox app in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Everytime i lunch the game it stucks on loading the main menu, after the xbox live account selection, after the easy anticheta load, in te screen with... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tobia Cecconi, Oct 26, 2023.

1. Halo MCC stuck on loading screen via xbox app

Everytime i lunch the game it stucks on loading the main menu, after the xbox live account selection, after the easy anticheta load, in te screen with "halo MCC" written on the middle.

The game is installed in an ssd, and the pc hardware is 4090 and 7800x3d, so it's not the problem

:)

Tobia Cecconi, Oct 26, 2023
  2. KhajiBower34 Win User

Hello Tobia C, I am an independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today. My name is Khaji

I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with Halo MCC in the Xbox app.

- Check for Windows and Microsoft Store updates

1. Go to Settings > Update & security > Windows Update and check for updates.
    2. Install any available updates and restart your PC if prompted.
    3. Also, check the Microsoft Store for any updates to Xbox apps and services and update everything.

- Review your account settings in the Xbox app

1. Launch the Xbox app and sign in with the Microsoft account you use for Xbox.
    2. Select your gamer image, then select Settings.
    3. Under Account, select Change my Microsoft Store account.
    4. Follow the on-screen instructions and sign in to the Store with the Microsoft account for the games or subscriptions you'll be using.

In case these steps do not work for you, I will leave you other steps to follow after you do this.

- Repair and reset the Xbox app and Gaming Services

1. Go to Windows Settings > Apps > Find the Xbox app > Click it and select Advanced Options.
    2. After that, click on Repair and then Reset.
    3. Do the same for Gaming Services: Go to Windows Settings > Applications > Find Gaming Services > Click on them and select Advanced Options.
    4. After that, click on Repair and then Reset.
  3. TobyClone1 Win User

Halo channel says I need to buy MCC to watch nightfall, but I already have.

Ok I managed to make it work.

1. Sign in with the account that activated the code

2. Sign everyone else out

3. Open the Halo Channel app

4. If it doesn't load or work, make the app crash by activating another app and then immediately go back to Halo Channel.

5. go to the home screen press menu and quit the app

6. Open the MCC up

7. Go to the extras page and select Nightfall

8. Hopefully it should work, but if not force the app to quit while loading and load it through the MCC again
  4. Tezzarrific Win User

Why can't I get a refund on a game I or the receiver can't play?

Halo MCC is NOT play anywhere, if you buy for xbox you can only use it on xbox, if you buy for pc via xbox app you can only use it via pc.

It is cross save only.
  5. S 17 R0CK Win User

I got the confirmation for halo mcc insider but it’s not there

Hi! Did you access the game via the Xbox Insider app to see if you can download it from there?
    yeah I did and it didn’t appear. There was no downloadable content for the Halo MCC.
  6. CountingSpore68 Win User

Microsoft Rewards on xbox not opening

Same issue on Xbox series X today.

Tried : rebooting, uninstall app,…

Nothing works. App stuck on loading screen then error 0x8027025a
Thema:

1. Halo MCC stuck on loading screen via xbox app - Similar Threads - Halo MCC stuck

2. HALO MCC Reach installation Stuck at 84%

in XBoX on Windows
    HALO MCC Reach installation Stuck at 84%: Hello, I am a owner of XBOX Game pass ultimate on PC. My Windows version is 1909 and I cannot upgrade this further due to driver incompatibilities with my Laptop. The problem I am facing is when...
  3. Download not proceeding after 18% in Halo MCC in Xbox Game Pass and then downloading stuck...

in XBoX on Windows
    Download not proceeding after 18% in Halo MCC in Xbox Game Pass and then downloading stuck...: As seen in below picture nothing is downloading after 18% within Xbox Games Pass and within the app it is stuck here. Please help me. [img] 376a5b39-fb68-4b11-9c36-d1e75cc21e7e
  4. Halo MCC stuck on syncing data on Streaming Preview

in XboX Insiders
    Halo MCC stuck on syncing data on Streaming Preview: It states it couldn't get savedata as xbox didnt finish syncing, so it tries to sync the last saved data from the cloud. Then it freezes. Restart the game, it states it's trying to find local data...
  5. Halo MCC get stuck in main menu.

in XboX Insiders
    Halo MCC get stuck in main menu.: With the latest update for Alpha Skip-Ahead, Halo The Master Chief Collection doesn’t work, always get stuck in the main menu screen, I tried like 10 times and reboot my console and still happens,...
  6. Stuck on Halo MCC loading screen when I play halo 2 campaign. What can I do to fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stuck on Halo MCC loading screen when I play halo 2 campaign. What can I do to fix it?: Yesterday I had a problem with loading a mission on halo 2 and somehow worked, but after I completed that mission. I am stuck on another loading screen and I can't do anything to fix it....
  7. Installation stuck on Halo: MCC.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installation stuck on Halo: MCC.: So I have some issues with my Xbox One on the Masterchief Collection. I'm sure everyone knows about the 19 GB update for this game and as it was updating (it got to about 24%) my friend...
  8. Halo: MCC "Just Browsing" achievement stuck at Unlocking since 2015-03-31

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo: MCC "Just Browsing" achievement stuck at Unlocking since 2015-03-31: Typical story of Halo: MCC achievement being stuck in unlocking despite trying all the steps in the sticky without any luck what so ever. I was hoping this achievement would finally unlock, but...
  9. Halo MCC and Settings stuck on recent

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC and Settings stuck on recent: No matter what I do, my Xbox keeps thinking that Halo and settings were the last thing I did when I didn't. I know a lot of people have had an issue with this, but I can't seem to find an answer....
  10. Halo MCC Achievement Stuck At "Done! Unlocking"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo MCC Achievement Stuck At "Done! Unlocking": I have a Halo MCC achievements that have been stuck at unlocking for around 5 months. The achievement is Sightseeing. I have tried all the solutions listed here multiple times with no success:...