Halo MCC (Steam version) can't sign in

Discus and support Halo MCC (Steam version) can't sign in in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, With download issues with Game Pass, I bought the collection from Steam instead, problem is I can't play it. I can't get past 'lets get you... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Obsessive Power, Mar 4, 2020.

1. Halo MCC (Steam version) can't sign in

Hi,

With download issues with Game Pass, I bought the collection from Steam instead, problem is I can't play it.

I can't get past 'lets get you signed in'. If I use the controller and press all the buttons eventually I get to a spinning circle and which just spins forever. The mouse does nothing.

I can't find anyone else with this issue, is it just me??

:)

Obsessive Power, Mar 4, 2020
  2. Clee_T Win User

Did not fix the problem at all
  3. Bazeon12 Win User

Just press escape on the keyboard, this will remove the pop up window and allow the controller to be used.. the pop up window will show up again and then press B on your controller and it will go, but it has to be escape then B as pressing escape again
    just allows it to pop up again for some reason.
  4. T3chnlgydude Win User

It might me your 2-step verification. Games unfortunately does not remind you to check this
  5. Zdubleu Win User

Looks like others with similar issues found an answer here
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Mine isn't strictly a 'Sign in Error' issue. I recieve no error as I can not click the sign in button.

However this morning there was a notification on my Authenticator app on my phone regarding Halo. I've pressed the 'OK' button now, so perhaps it's due to my 2 step authentication on my account?

Will try again after work.
Thema:

1. Halo MCC (Steam version) can't sign in - Similar Threads - Halo MCC Steam

2. How can I get Halo MCC progress from Xbox to Steam?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I get Halo MCC progress from Xbox to Steam?: Hello, I have played halo mcc on Xbox since release. I have completed the campaigns etc. When I play on PC Xbox gamepass, I have all my progress. I purchased MCC on steam last night. I linked...
  3. I've been having an issue with Halo MCC on Steam, I am unable to play the campaigns with him.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've been having an issue with Halo MCC on Steam, I am unable to play the campaigns with him.: The more specific part I'll mention here is that we are both on separate versions of Windows. I am on Windows 11 and he is on Windows 10, I think this is why we're experiencing technical issues....
  4. Is there any way I could use the steam workshop mods for my pc edition of mcc being halo...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any way I could use the steam workshop mods for my pc edition of mcc being halo...: I found multiple halo mods that would be amazing to play but they were only on steam workshop(surprised it had one) just wondered if I did not have to burn a hole in my wallet for a game I can...
  5. If I buy and own Halo Mcc on Xbox. And my Microsoft and steam accounts are linked. Do I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy and own Halo Mcc on Xbox. And my Microsoft and steam accounts are linked. Do I...: Can you guys answered my question? 8c9b13ae-943f-40a9-960a-1a0ef6bb5392
  6. I'm keeping getting this EAC error when trying to use multiplayer on Halo MCC on steam...

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm keeping getting this EAC error when trying to use multiplayer on Halo MCC on steam...: With the newest update for Halo MCC I copied over the game files from the micro SD card I use for windows on my steam deck to the sd card I use for my Steam Deck. I'm able to launch the game just...
  7. I selected the wrong email Address sign-In to my purchased MCC Halo game in Steam

in XBoX Accessibility
    I selected the wrong email Address sign-In to my purchased MCC Halo game in Steam: Hi My name is kelvin, I bought this game not far from Steam release not long ago for The PC version then I sign-in without realizing which email address I was signing into in my Halo MCC game and...
  8. Why have to pay online in xbox to play halo mcc while in pc not? (Have both versions steam...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why have to pay online in xbox to play halo mcc while in pc not? (Have both versions steam...: I buy an xbox series s because of backwards compatible games from xbox original and 360 (is really cool), but there is this thing of xbox live gold that dont like it. At least free to play games...
  9. Halo MCC bought on Steam, wont show up in Xbox App for Windows

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC bought on Steam, wont show up in Xbox App for Windows: So, I bought Halo: The Master Chief Collection on Steam. I have connected my steam account to my Xbox App for Windows ( I did this to play Halo Infinite with some friends who were using Xbox...
  10. Can't log into halo mcc on steam due to authentication app

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't log into halo mcc on steam due to authentication app: I made the mistake of attempting to log into an account linked with 2FA. the number associated with this account has been disconnected and halo is not allowing me to back out and try with a...