Halo MCC - Spartan Ops Episode Completion Achievements Not Unlocking

Discus and support Halo MCC - Spartan Ops Episode Completion Achievements Not Unlocking in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am currently nearing completion of Spartan Ops solo legendary, but three of my episode achievements have not triggered. Specifically, Catherine,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LemonLaime, Jul 12, 2023.

1. LemonLaime
    LemonLaime Guest

I am currently nearing completion of Spartan Ops solo legendary, but three of my episode achievements have not triggered. Specifically, Catherine, Scattered, and Invasion. My progress is shown correctly in game, but not represented in the Xbox achievements. For example, the Catherine achievement says that I only have 80% completion, despite all chapters in the episode showing that I have done them solo legendary. The other two show even less progress, both only 40%. Usually I would wait to see if the achievement was just being slow, but Catherine is for Episode 3 and it has been days. So far, I have only done 7 out of 10 Spartan Ops Episodes. Of the 7 completed, I only have 4 of the Episode completion achievements. Another thing is that I would have kept playing without issue, as maybe the solo legendary achievement was not tied to the episode achievements. But, I'm not sure that's the case because Smooth Operator only shows 60% progress. 35 out of 50 total chapters is at least above 60%. I have also replayed the chapters I thought were causing it, but it hasn't worked. I was also confused about whether I should ask here or go to halo waypoint support? Since it shows that I have done it in the game, just the achievement not working. I'm not going to complete any more Episodes because I'm not sure if it will or won't count. Maybe there's something else I'm not aware of? Not sure, but help would be appreciated, thank you.

:)

LemonLaime, Jul 12, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Hello LemonLaime, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.

Not a Microsoft employee.

I'm sorry to hear your recently unlocked achievements weren't unlocked. May I ask if you tried all the procedures provided in this related thread regarding achievement troubleshooting?

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
  3. b02e7b86-3ba9-4f59-b Win User

I've tried everything in the list that is related, even completing the required chapters another time, and the achievements still don't trigger. Something odd did happen though, the other two achievements both went up to 80%. This happened before I attempted completing the chapters again, so I'm not sure if the achievements are bugged.
  4. WattyNuela Win User

Hi there, LemonLaime. It’s unfortunate to know the achievement’s troubleshooting guide didn’t work for you.

In the rare occasion an achievement doesn’t unlock even after waiting a few days, the recommended action is to report the inconvenience to the Xbox team:

https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/m...
  5. Auswulf Win User

Another Halo: ODST for Xbox One?

All the episodes of spartan ops are available to play on MCC..
  6. Hirogen Hunter Win User

Gamerscore Not Correct and Achievements missing.

MCC issues with achievements not unlocking after completing I completed Halo 2 non of the 17 achievements unlocked. Is this issue going to be resolved?
Thema:

1. Halo MCC - Spartan Ops Episode Completion Achievements Not Unlocking - Similar Threads - Halo MCC Spartan

2. Halo MCC Unable to Load without Frozen Screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC Unable to Load without Frozen Screen: Halo Master Chief Collection on Xbox Series X froze during Halo 3 game play. Any time I restart the game, it brings me back to the same frozen screen. I’ve uninstalled/reinstalled and removed save...
  3. How can I add another login into Halo MCC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I add another login into Halo MCC?: I got logged out of my primary email that I used to get into the game. I was hoping someone can tell me how I can add my current email when I login. I bought the Halo MCC on steam. Please, any...
  4. Halo MCC bugged when i tried to download it, how do I fix it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC bugged when i tried to download it, how do I fix it?: I have tried everything from this post, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/halo-mcc-bugged-when-i-tried-to-download-it-how-to/3f49f0a7-a6c3-4b76-8698-a32b33e3ff7f and this post...
  5. Halo MCC on pc not allowing me to join my friend

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC on pc not allowing me to join my friend: So I bought halo for my friend and we have not been able to join each other. We both play on steam and have tried connecting through steam the xbox app and in game itself. Everytime I go to join...
  6. How can you play Halo MCC split screen Co-op(?) without a game pass -Xbox console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can you play Halo MCC split screen Co-op(?) without a game pass -Xbox console: I just bought a digital code Halo MCC on my xbox S. I want to play in split screen with my little brother in co-op mode (as a team, not competitors). However when I tap the Multi-player bar->...
  7. I have completed halo mcc Spartan ops all on legendary solo and haven’t been given the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have completed halo mcc Spartan ops all on legendary solo and haven’t been given the...: I have completed halo mcc Spartan ops all on legendary solo and haven’t been given my achievements please fix this because I just spent god knows amount of hours getting these achievements but I...
  8. Halo MCC Spartan Ops - Achievements Not Unlocking

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo MCC Spartan Ops - Achievements Not Unlocking: Completed all Spartan ops on legendary on my long road to 100% before realizing none of the achievements popped. Is there a fix for this, no forum seemed to have a solution, just other people...
  9. Halo MCC Spartan Ops - Achievements Not Unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC Spartan Ops - Achievements Not Unlocking: I just bought my xbox One a few weeks ago and have been playing through The MCC, which I have been very much enjoying. Today though, I was playing Spartan Ops on Legendary and did not receive the...
  10. Issues with Halo 4:Spartan Ops while playing with others and getting people to Halo: MCC party

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues with Halo 4:Spartan Ops while playing with others and getting people to Halo: MCC party: Last weekend me and 3 of my friends was trying to play Halo 4: Spartan Ops on Halo: MCC over xbox live and we ran into a lot of issues. First we are all online and in a xbox party and when...