Halo MCC Restarts Whil Playing Game

Discus and support Halo MCC Restarts Whil Playing Game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So…this happens quite frequently, but irregularly: I’ll be in the middle of a Halo Reach MCC game and then all of a sudden the screen will freeze and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Fortinbras63, Mar 12, 2022.

1. Fortinbras63
    Fortinbras63 Guest

So…this happens quite frequently, but irregularly: I’ll be in the middle of a Halo Reach MCC game and then all of a sudden the screen will freeze and at the same time I hear a loud buzz that is loud enough to hurt my ears, and then the game turns off and the Xbox goes back to the Home Screen. When I restart Halo MCC and select Halo Reach I receive a message saying I’ve been banned from playing Halo MCC fo anywhere from about 6 a 15 minutes, like the game thinks I quit the game intentionally, which I never do. The most annoying thing is the ban, frankly, since being kicked from Halo MCC wasn’t my fault! How donIncorrect this?

:)

Fortinbras63, Mar 12, 2022
  2. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

Hello Fortinbras63,

For your in-game issues regarding Halo, you will need to reach out to Halo Support (halowaypoint.com) and submit a ticket with them.

This article has troubleshooting guides to follow if you are having issues with your game: Troubleshoot game issues on Xbox | Xbox Support

If you are still experiencing this issue, please submit a report using the Report a Problem feature on your console as soon as the error happens again. This will help the Xbox team investigate with a deeper understanding of the cause. As long as you don't exit the game and go to the dashboard, you can share a video clip of the error as well. Please make sure to add a detailed description of the problem in the Description box. Instructions on how to report a problem: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-profile/manage-account/xbox-insider-hub-report-a-problem

If you believe there is an issue with your Xbox console, you can send out your Xbox for repair. As long as it is under warranty, there is no fee. Getting your Xbox device serviced | Xbox Support

Regards,

Hayabusa
  3. Christyna64 Win User

Redeem Code for Halo O.D.S.T DLC for Halo MCC

I haven't played Halo MCC in a few months but I thought O. D. S. T. was in the list of games on MCC.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Gifting Halo Mcc from my xbox one to my buddies pc from the Microsoft store

If it was a Play Anywhere game, it wouldn't matter, but unfortunately Halo: MCC is not Play Anywhere.
  5. Di5coDonk3y Win User

Halo Finally Fixed

So is Halo mcc any good? Im thinking of getting an XB1 and I loved the halo games on 360, but all I hear about halo mcc is that it's broke!

is it broke or is it now just randomly playing up? is single player effected?
  6. jvanasco Win User

Halo 5 Friends?

Name is Jonathan, I have been playing halo 5 since release day and loving every bit of it so far, looking for some people who are interested in playing some halo 5 online or even MCC.

My GamerTag is :

GAMES I PLAY: MCC, Halo 5, TitanFall, Tomb Raider, Minecraft, Etc.
Thema:

1. Halo MCC Restarts Whil Playing Game - Similar Threads - Halo MCC Restarts

2. Halo MCC Unable to Load without Frozen Screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC Unable to Load without Frozen Screen: Halo Master Chief Collection on Xbox Series X froze during Halo 3 game play. Any time I restart the game, it brings me back to the same frozen screen. I’ve uninstalled/reinstalled and removed save...
  3. How can I add another login into Halo MCC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I add another login into Halo MCC?: I got logged out of my primary email that I used to get into the game. I was hoping someone can tell me how I can add my current email when I login. I bought the Halo MCC on steam. Please, any...
  4. Halo MCC bugged when i tried to download it, how do I fix it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC bugged when i tried to download it, how do I fix it?: I have tried everything from this post, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/halo-mcc-bugged-when-i-tried-to-download-it-how-to/3f49f0a7-a6c3-4b76-8698-a32b33e3ff7f and this post...
  5. Halo MCC on pc not allowing me to join my friend

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC on pc not allowing me to join my friend: So I bought halo for my friend and we have not been able to join each other. We both play on steam and have tried connecting through steam the xbox app and in game itself. Everytime I go to join...
  6. How can you play Halo MCC split screen Co-op(?) without a game pass -Xbox console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can you play Halo MCC split screen Co-op(?) without a game pass -Xbox console: I just bought a digital code Halo MCC on my xbox S. I want to play in split screen with my little brother in co-op mode (as a team, not competitors). However when I tap the Multi-player bar->...
  7. Halo mcc not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo mcc not working: Whenever i launch halo mcc wether its with administrator or not it gives the easy anticheat screen then minimises doesnt let me see it then crashed i have tried every youtube video no error msg...
  8. Why can't I play co op with my friend in Halo 2 MCC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play co op with my friend in Halo 2 MCC?: Hi, I'm having a problem trying to play co op with my friend and it keeps kicking us both out of the game. We both have updated versions of our game and our system. I'd like to know what to do to...
  9. Halo MCC Sign-In Failed Too Many Attempts (No attempts were made though)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Halo MCC Sign-In Failed Too Many Attempts (No attempts were made though): Halo MCC is not letting me sign-in, claiming I've tried too many times when today was the first time I've opened it in at least several months. How do I get it to let me sign-in to my own account...
  10. Halo MCC stuck on loading screen via xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC stuck on loading screen via xbox app: Everytime i lunch the game it stucks on loading the main menu, after the xbox live account selection, after the easy anticheta load, in te screen with "halo MCC" written on the middle. The game...