HALO MCC Reach installation Stuck at 84%

Discus and support HALO MCC Reach installation Stuck at 84% in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, I am a owner of XBOX Game pass ultimate on PC. My Windows version is 1909 and I cannot upgrade this further due to driver incompatibilities with... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ChaoticXeon, Jun 3, 2021.

1. ChaoticXeon
    ChaoticXeon Guest

Hello, I am a owner of XBOX Game pass ultimate on PC. My Windows version is 1909 and I cannot upgrade this further due to driver incompatibilities with my Laptop.

The problem I am facing is when installing HALO MCC on my pc, I installed on a drive that has 150GB free space while Halo MCC REACH needs 144gb as per store page.

Now Whenever I begin installation it downloads fine up until 84%, at 106.4 GB it seems to get completely stuck, no info , no download speed nothing.

I have canceled the installation two times now and again installed both through XBOX App and MS Store App. The result is same. It is stuck at 84%.

It should be noted that any other games from gamepass library seems to work fine. I Tried Fe and DOOM64 games and they install fine through xbox app and plays fine.

Please Either support me or help me refund my gamepass ultimate, thank you

:)

ChaoticXeon, Jun 3, 2021
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: