Halo MCC Pre-Load Results in Error Every Time - Any Fix?

Discus and support Halo MCC Pre-Load Results in Error Every Time - Any Fix? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I've been trying to re-load Halo MCC for PC thru the Xbox Beta App and every time I try it just results in an error. The MS Store shows it attempting... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Austin Everett, Nov 20, 2019.

1. Halo MCC Pre-Load Results in Error Every Time - Any Fix?

I've been trying to re-load Halo MCC for PC thru the Xbox Beta App and every time I try it just results in an error. The MS Store shows it attempting to install Reach but still no luck.

Any idea what's going on or the fix?

:)

Austin Everett, Nov 20, 2019
  2. Austin Everett Win User

I looked there are no videos for this.
  3. Austin Everett Win User

The game has never been installed. It tries to start installing but fails and gives the error. I removed and reisntalled the xbox app but that did not help so yes im on thr latest version.
  4. Austin Everett Win User

The game has nevwr been installed. It tries to start installing but fails and gives the error. I removed and reisntalled the xbox app but that did not help.
  5. Ironwilled Win User

Yeah I would recommend reinstalling the game as a clean install and including Reach with it. That way it would ensure no errors since you're not adding to your previously installed version.
  6. luissolid Win User

Did you try to unistall the game an reinstall the game again. Are you already update the app to the last version?

Regards!
Thema:

1. Halo MCC Pre-Load Results in Error Every Time - Any Fix? - Similar Threads - Halo MCC Pre

2. Halo MCC Unable to Load without Frozen Screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC Unable to Load without Frozen Screen: Halo Master Chief Collection on Xbox Series X froze during Halo 3 game play. Any time I restart the game, it brings me back to the same frozen screen. I’ve uninstalled/reinstalled and removed save...
  3. How can I add another login into Halo MCC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I add another login into Halo MCC?: I got logged out of my primary email that I used to get into the game. I was hoping someone can tell me how I can add my current email when I login. I bought the Halo MCC on steam. Please, any...
  4. Halo MCC bugged when i tried to download it, how do I fix it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC bugged when i tried to download it, how do I fix it?: I have tried everything from this post, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/halo-mcc-bugged-when-i-tried-to-download-it-how-to/3f49f0a7-a6c3-4b76-8698-a32b33e3ff7f and this post...
  5. Halo MCC pre order Unavailable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC pre order Unavailable: Hello, I preordered halo mcc at least a week ago and now it has come out. I can't play it, it says it is unavailable so I did a hard reboot and it did not work, I uninstalled it to reinstall and...
  6. Halo mcc pre download reboot

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo mcc pre download reboot: Has anyone else had this problem the clock rolled to 00:01 and when I pressed it to open it restarted the entire 60gb download again. It's taken me 20 hours to download 70%. This is not on at all...
  7. Halo: MCC Digital Pre-Order Not Working!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo: MCC Digital Pre-Order Not Working!: I tried purchasing the pre-order with $50.00 Microsoft currency and putting the rest on my credit card, then I get an error message saying to use another card and the transaction won't go through....
  8. Can't pre-order Halo MCC "Something Went Wrong"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't pre-order Halo MCC "Something Went Wrong": Tried twice, and "something went wrong." Says to search the error code below on Xbox.com, problem is, it isn't showing an error code. It shows a purchase number in the lower right corner but it...
  9. Pre-Order Halo MCC From Microsoft Store or XBOX Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre-Order Halo MCC From Microsoft Store or XBOX Store: So I have been looking around at halo mcc pre-orders for awhile now and have been very curious about a couple of the offers out there. The microsoft store is offering a $10 gift card when ordered...
  10. Gonna pre-order Halo MCC, have a few questions.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gonna pre-order Halo MCC, have a few questions.: I am gonna pre order, Halo MCC on the xbox live marketplace.. do I have to put up the whole $60+ tax for it at once or can I just put like 10 on it and then slowly add money on it? I'm pretty sure...