Halo mcc pre download reboot

Discus and support Halo mcc pre download reboot in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Has anyone else had this problem the clock rolled to 00:01 and when I pressed it to open it restarted the entire 60gb download again. It's taken me 20... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Z3R024, Nov 11, 2014.

1. Z3R024
    Z3R024 Guest

Has anyone else had this problem the clock rolled to 00:01 and when I pressed it to open it restarted the entire 60gb download again. It's taken me 20 hours to download 70%. This is not on at all I pre download this and got it digitally to avoid this head
    ache of installing and it taking ages and it has gone and messed up and made me do it any way.

:)

Z3R024, Nov 11, 2014
  2. HALO MASTER CHIEF COLLECTION REBOOT DOWNLOAD

Now i've downloaded MCC at last... i think that we have the reboot download problem because our internet conexion is not strong enought, so i tried to download it being offline, deactivating the notifcations from everything and letting mi X1 on for about
    6 hour and then i got my Halo MCC

SF Andres l9l, Nov 11, 2014
  3. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Are you getting Sunset Overdrive?

^ Got mine pre-loaded now ( as well as Halo MCC ) cannot wait Halo mcc pre download reboot :)

Lofty Who, Nov 11, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

If the game was fully downloaded before release then hold the power button on the console for 10 seconds until it shuts down.

I had the same issue this morning and that fixed it.

onyxishere, Nov 11, 2014
  5. Z3R024
    Z3R024 Guest
    I'll try that now fingers crossed

Z3R024, Nov 11, 2014
  6. Z3R024
    Z3R024 Guest
    Nope still downloading at 70% Halo mcc pre download reboot :(. Thanks for trying though mate

Z3R024, Nov 1, 2018
  7. Z3R024 Win User

I'll try that now fingers crossed
  8. Z3R024 Win User

Nope still downloading at 70% :(. Thanks for trying though mate
  9. onyxishere Win User

If the game was fully downloaded before release then hold the power button on the console for 10 seconds until it shuts down.

I had the same issue this morning and that fixed it.
  10. Satsumo Win User

Halo Master Chief Collection reviews starting to appear

Yes @Lofty - I didn't realise that when I bought my 2nd X1 (with Destiny bundle) from Game, it also came with Halo MCC pre-order. Got an email from Game confirming shipping.

I've already pre-ordered (and downloaded) digital Halo MCC - Doh!!!

Oh, hang on....TWO Xbox Ones and TWO copies of Halo MCC....I AM GOING TO BE IN HEAVEN FOLKS!!!

(Sorry I will calm down eventually, note to self - too much coffee!!!)
  11. SF Andres l9l Win User

HALO MASTER CHIEF COLLECTION REBOOT DOWNLOAD

Now i've downloaded MCC at last... i think that we have the reboot download problem because our internet conexion is not strong enought, so i tried to download it being offline, deactivating the notifcations from everything and letting mi X1 on for about
    6 hour and then i got my Halo MCC
Thema:

1. Halo mcc pre download reboot - Similar Threads - Halo mcc pre

2. Halo MCC Unable to Load without Frozen Screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC Unable to Load without Frozen Screen: Halo Master Chief Collection on Xbox Series X froze during Halo 3 game play. Any time I restart the game, it brings me back to the same frozen screen. I’ve uninstalled/reinstalled and removed save...
  3. How can I add another login into Halo MCC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I add another login into Halo MCC?: I got logged out of my primary email that I used to get into the game. I was hoping someone can tell me how I can add my current email when I login. I bought the Halo MCC on steam. Please, any...
  4. Halo MCC bugged when i tried to download it, how do I fix it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC bugged when i tried to download it, how do I fix it?: I have tried everything from this post, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/halo-mcc-bugged-when-i-tried-to-download-it-how-to/3f49f0a7-a6c3-4b76-8698-a32b33e3ff7f and this post...
  5. Halo MCC Pre-Load Results in Error Every Time - Any Fix?

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo MCC Pre-Load Results in Error Every Time - Any Fix?: I've been trying to re-load Halo MCC for PC thru the Xbox Beta App and every time I try it just results in an error. The MS Store shows it attempting to install Reach but still no luck. Any idea...
  6. Halo MCC pre order Unavailable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC pre order Unavailable: Hello, I preordered halo mcc at least a week ago and now it has come out. I can't play it, it says it is unavailable so I did a hard reboot and it did not work, I uninstalled it to reinstall and...
  7. Halo: MCC Digital Pre-Order Not Working!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo: MCC Digital Pre-Order Not Working!: I tried purchasing the pre-order with $50.00 Microsoft currency and putting the rest on my credit card, then I get an error message saying to use another card and the transaction won't go through....
  8. Can't pre-order Halo MCC "Something Went Wrong"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't pre-order Halo MCC "Something Went Wrong": Tried twice, and "something went wrong." Says to search the error code below on Xbox.com, problem is, it isn't showing an error code. It shows a purchase number in the lower right corner but it...
  9. Pre-Order Halo MCC From Microsoft Store or XBOX Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre-Order Halo MCC From Microsoft Store or XBOX Store: So I have been looking around at halo mcc pre-orders for awhile now and have been very curious about a couple of the offers out there. The microsoft store is offering a $10 gift card when ordered...
  10. Gonna pre-order Halo MCC, have a few questions.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gonna pre-order Halo MCC, have a few questions.: I am gonna pre order, Halo MCC on the xbox live marketplace.. do I have to put up the whole $60+ tax for it at once or can I just put like 10 on it and then slowly add money on it? I'm pretty sure...