Halo MCC PC Gamepass (halo games locked)

Discus and support Halo MCC PC Gamepass (halo games locked) in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello I have halo ce, reach, and halo 2 installed but when i look into the custom installation in settings, it told me they are all locked. The 70gb of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by AsianWaffle, May 19, 2020.

1. AsianWaffle
    AsianWaffle Guest

Hello I have halo ce, reach, and halo 2 installed but when i look into the custom installation in settings, it told me they are all locked. The 70gb of files are all installed but the game is telling me i have to download all the halos which makes no
    sense. I have the ultimate game pass which these games are included. (This is the windows 10 edition i downloaded not steam) so i do not understand why they are locked which prevents me from playing any games in mcc

:)

AsianWaffle, May 19, 2020
  2. Farscape247 Win User

Halo 1 requires 182 GB to install?

it is because its part of the halo MCC, you need the base part which is halo MCC then the individual games so it reserves space for them, halo 1 on pc for instance is 8.58GB and then add on the MCC base game it becomes 30.08GB.

halo mcc consists of all the games which take 142GB of space on pc so it saves this space aside, when you install hmcc and just one of the games which is also split into multiplayer and campaign it looks like it still reserves the space, this is what i have seen on xbox and gamepass pc, when i install via steam and just choose one of the games to be installed then the space taken is just by mcc and that one game.
  3. DarkrPhi Win User

Halo Reach will not install/launch xbox games pass for PC

You missed the edit lol

And yes mcc pc.is different from.gamepass for pc

They only added the halo 4 to complete mcc

But as with all disks versions mcc pc is still the same as xbox one

However mcc gamepass is completer
  4. JohnnyWalker9 Win User

Im giving it a try! I went ahead and completely uninstalled the xbox app and reset the store, restarted the computer. At one point when I was trying to fix it, i did but i couldn't repeat the process. I went into the custom game files and accepted to
    uninstall Reach and it unlocked the other games, I figured it was fixed, reinstalled reach and then it locked again.....I hope this works! I really have been dying to play!
  5. AsianWaffle Win User

I have done that 3 times already and still get the same problem unfortunately
  6. Stormcloak69 Win User

The solution I found was to go on the Windows Store App, NOT THE XBOX APP, and install it from there. It’ll first download MCC which is like a 70GB download, and then a 10MB download for each game which are the missing licenses keeping the games locked.

If you already have MCC installed can try installing the individual games through the windows store, but I found less sucess with this.

I looked at everything online and tried them with no luck, this solution worked for me with repeated attempts and is the fix I believe.
Thema:

1. Halo MCC PC Gamepass (halo games locked) - Similar Threads - Halo MCC Gamepass

2. Halo MCC Unable to Load without Frozen Screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC Unable to Load without Frozen Screen: Halo Master Chief Collection on Xbox Series X froze during Halo 3 game play. Any time I restart the game, it brings me back to the same frozen screen. I’ve uninstalled/reinstalled and removed save...
  3. How can I add another login into Halo MCC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I add another login into Halo MCC?: I got logged out of my primary email that I used to get into the game. I was hoping someone can tell me how I can add my current email when I login. I bought the Halo MCC on steam. Please, any...
  4. Halo MCC bugged when i tried to download it, how do I fix it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC bugged when i tried to download it, how do I fix it?: I have tried everything from this post, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/halo-mcc-bugged-when-i-tried-to-download-it-how-to/3f49f0a7-a6c3-4b76-8698-a32b33e3ff7f and this post...
  5. Halo MCC on pc not allowing me to join my friend

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC on pc not allowing me to join my friend: So I bought halo for my friend and we have not been able to join each other. We both play on steam and have tried connecting through steam the xbox app and in game itself. Everytime I go to join...
  6. How can you play Halo MCC split screen Co-op(?) without a game pass -Xbox console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can you play Halo MCC split screen Co-op(?) without a game pass -Xbox console: I just bought a digital code Halo MCC on my xbox S. I want to play in split screen with my little brother in co-op mode (as a team, not competitors). However when I tap the Multi-player bar->...
  7. Halo mcc not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo mcc not working: Whenever i launch halo mcc wether its with administrator or not it gives the easy anticheat screen then minimises doesnt let me see it then crashed i have tried every youtube video no error msg...
  8. Halo MCC on PC Gamepass not launch - Application Error after Anti Cheat screen.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC on PC Gamepass not launch - Application Error after Anti Cheat screen.: Hello, Installed Halo MCC via PC gamepass and the game/app will not launch. Splash screen appears, then the Easy Anti-Cheat loads. At the end of it get an error that says it was unable to start...
  9. Issues Getting Halo MCC to download through GamePass - PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Issues Getting Halo MCC to download through GamePass - PC: Is anybody else having issues getting Halo MCC to install on their PC? I specifically subscribed to game pass to get the MCC, but it's unplayable. I keep attempting to download the game, and...
  10. Cannot get Halo: MCC to run on PC gamepass, says 'not installed' and everything shows as...

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot get Halo: MCC to run on PC gamepass, says 'not installed' and everything shows as...: I have seen lots of people post the same issue but I cannot see any fixes for it that work. I tried a thing with a powershell command and updating the windows store - didn't work. I tried...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. halo mcc install games locked

2. xbox game pass halo mcc games locked

3. mcc all games are locked pc

4. halo mcc games showing installed but locked,
  5. halo master chief collection reach installed but locked