Halo MCC PC co-op crash

Discus and support Halo MCC PC co-op crash in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Halo MCC is totally unplayable in coop due to constant crashing on levels, it seems to always be random when the crash may occur but happens enough... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MattDenman, May 5, 2022.

1. MattDenman
    MattDenman Guest

Halo MCC PC co-op crash

Halo MCC is totally unplayable in coop due to constant crashing on levels, it seems to always be random when the crash may occur but happens enough times to not complete a mission. my friend and i have been playing halo MCC for roughly 5 days now and havent been able to complete halo 2 campaign because almost every level is constantrly crashing, until we replay the mission enough times it finally works. as i see alot of other people have had this problem over the past few years i dont have alot of hope in this thread reaching anyone because the last thread i read there was no reply for 2 months and then was closed. if we could actually get a fix for the game that would be nice. or a work around

:)

MattDenman, May 5, 2022
  2. Farscape247 Win User

Halo MCC PC co-op crash

Halo MCC on console and PC has issues in certain levels, i have given up on Halo 2 within the game due to a specific area where it will boot both me and my friend out, i have reported it but nothing is being done as per usual.

and it is not our network side doing this, it is the game and the servers.
  3. Dérek Augusto Win User

Halo MCC PC co-op crash

Hello MattDenman!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Most users have this error when the signal is unstable. So the game can't stay online for a long time.

All crash errors are resolved by configuring the network. Except for cases where the error is actually in the game version, but this is not the case, as no error has been reported in the game version so far.

So you just need to configure your internet devices now.

They are unconfigured, so have access restrictions, causing these errors.

If you do not have knowledge, I advise you to contact the ISP that they will do for you

set a fixed ip for the console/PC, open the ports described below, disable and enable the UPnP function and disable the modem firewall, if you have a modem and a router the process has to be done on both devices.

Put console/PC IP in DMZ zone.

Port 88 (UDP)

Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)

Port 53 (UDP and TCP)

Port 80 (TCP)

Port 500 (UDP)

Port 3544 (UDP)

Port 4500 (UDP)

You can ask ISP(Internet Service Provider) for help

I am available for any queries
  4. Lofty Who Win User

online gameplay

Not sure about Halo MCC collection tbh.

Played a bit of co-op on it. Few private games of MP and it seemed ok at the time. Not played it in ages now though.
  5. JamminJarred Win User

What's a really good coop game even on pc not just xbox?

I had a great time playing the Borderlands games co-op. Also MCC co-op is great.
  6. CollapseControl Win User

Halo MCC snubbed?

The Halo MCC will continue to sell over the lifetime of the XB1, even after Halo 5 & 6 come out.

The game is very much worth it for Halo fans, such as myself. Especially for playing Halo 1 online with friends or Halo 2 campaign online co-op. Also Achievement hunters can have a ball with it.
Thema:

Halo MCC PC co-op crash

1. Halo MCC PC co-op crash - Similar Threads - Halo MCC crash

2. Halo MCC Unable to Load without Frozen Screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC Unable to Load without Frozen Screen: Halo Master Chief Collection on Xbox Series X froze during Halo 3 game play. Any time I restart the game, it brings me back to the same frozen screen. I’ve uninstalled/reinstalled and removed save...
  3. How can I add another login into Halo MCC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I add another login into Halo MCC?: I got logged out of my primary email that I used to get into the game. I was hoping someone can tell me how I can add my current email when I login. I bought the Halo MCC on steam. Please, any...
  4. Halo MCC bugged when i tried to download it, how do I fix it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC bugged when i tried to download it, how do I fix it?: I have tried everything from this post, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/halo-mcc-bugged-when-i-tried-to-download-it-how-to/3f49f0a7-a6c3-4b76-8698-a32b33e3ff7f and this post...
  5. Halo MCC crash when Easy Anti-Cheat is disabled

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC crash when Easy Anti-Cheat is disabled: I have halo MCC installed, and whenever I launch with anti-cheat disabled, I get consistent crashes. There are two main cases: 1. No mods installed When I open the game, I can navigate most of...
  6. Halo MCC crash when loading map listings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC crash when loading map listings: I have halo MCC installed via steam, and whenever I launch with anti-cheat disabled, I get consistent crashes. There are two main cases: 1. No mods installed When I open the game, I can navigate...
  7. How to fix this bug crash halo 2 on MCC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix this bug crash halo 2 on MCC: Halo 2 anniversary coop crashes everytime me or my partner enter a vehicle and it's annoying because it makes the game unplayable 8e40a2b4-162e-411a-9978-35bcfcc703c0
  8. is there a fix for halo mcc fatal error crash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    is there a fix for halo mcc fatal error crash: everytime i tried to play halo mcc on steam and my brother is playing minecraft i will crash everytime with a fatal error. we have tested this at home and everytime he starts minecraft on his ps5...
  9. Halo MCC Edition - Halo 3 LASO Playlist - Crash to Xbox Home Screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC Edition - Halo 3 LASO Playlist - Crash to Xbox Home Screen: My son, GT [Mod removed - See guidelines], is working through the Halo MCC Achievement list and currently focussed on the LASO playlists. While he was playing MCC Halo 3 LASO on our Xbox1, I...
  10. HALO MCC crash in Halo 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HALO MCC crash in Halo 4: When a episode finished I get many times the a black screen with the massage in the upper left corner " Untracked build, won't upload " Please release a update for all problems we have with Halo...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. halo mcc quarantine zone crash