Halo: MCC on XBOX Game Pass is unable to open, needs to "repair" and has to be redownloaded...

Discus and support Halo: MCC on XBOX Game Pass is unable to open, needs to "repair" and has to be redownloaded... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I've been playing Halo: MCC since December 2019, and recently it has started to somehow become "offline", not as the result of any update, and then I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ABrown1701, Jul 10, 2020.

1. ABrown1701
    ABrown1701 Guest

Halo: MCC on XBOX Game Pass is unable to open, needs to "repair" and has to be redownloaded...

I've been playing Halo: MCC since December 2019, and recently it has started to somehow become "offline", not as the result of any update, and then I need to completely redownload and install the game. I just did it on Wednesday for the 2nd time, it then
    opened up and played fine on Thursday and now on Friday it has done it again. It's extremely frustrating and i'm considering just closing my XBOX account if it's going to be a persistant issue. I can't download 80GB of game every time I want to play it. I've
    noticed this error with State of Decay 2 aswell, but none of the other games I own, including Froza Horizon, Stellaris, Zoo Tycoon, Age of Empires 2.

Does anyone know of a way to fix this?

I tried going into the app settings and hitting terminate and then repair, and doing a full restart of the computer - this had no effect.

As I said it's extremely frustrating and I know others have had this issue

:)

ABrown1701, Jul 10, 2020
  2. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Halo MCC

I bought Halo MCC on disc a while ago and it just updated, I was able to play reach on it once, but now every time I try to open the game it says that I need to play on an account that has a subscription and/or an account that has the updated game
    pass, but I bought the game on disc? Why isn’t it allowing my to play a game I bought?
    Reach isn't included with Halo Master Chief Collection, it's paid DLC for Halo MCC, but it's also part of Game Pass. Did you have an active Game Pass subscription or active trial when you tried out Reach last time?

Or are you getting the same message whenever you try to play any other part of Halo MCC too?
  3. MonicaSalazar Win User

Who is ready for the Halo 5 Guardians beta?

I agree!! when is the beta going to be open? I see it in my HALO: MCC game but I am unable to select it.
  4. SammyGomes1 Win User

Halo reach is installed but cannot find game

Thanks for contacting us my name is Samy, I am an Xbox Gamer and I will be helping you today.

How are you, Stevo?

This game works with Halo MCC, you have to search for and install Halo MCC, open Halo MCC and run the game from there.

[​IMG]
  5. SammyVS Win User

Halo reach is installed but cannot find game

Thanks for contacting us my name is Samy, I am an Xbox Gamer and I will be helping you today.

How are you, Stevo?

This game works with Halo MCC, you have to search for and install Halo MCC, open Halo MCC and run the game from there.

[​IMG]
  6. X Dark Jak X Win User

Halo 5 Game Crashes on Xbox Series S

I reset the console to factory defaults while keeping my games and apps. Before that, I redownloaded Halo 5. The Halo Infinite Beta does not work either but Halo: the MCC does work.
Thema:

1. Halo: MCC on XBOX Game Pass is unable to open, needs to "repair" and has to be redownloaded... - Similar Threads - Halo MCC Game

2. How can you play Halo MCC split screen Co-op(?) without a game pass -Xbox console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can you play Halo MCC split screen Co-op(?) without a game pass -Xbox console: I just bought a digital code Halo MCC on my xbox S. I want to play in split screen with my little brother in co-op mode (as a team, not competitors). However when I tap the Multi-player bar->...
  3. Halo MCC on game pass not allowing me to play the games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC on game pass not allowing me to play the games.: "one or more members of your party do not have entitlement" shows up whenever i try to play any of the games in the collection along with all of them being locked, I tried reinstalling everything...
  4. “Do you own this game or app?” Halo MCC not working on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “Do you own this game or app?” Halo MCC not working on Xbox one: Bought Halo MCC on my pc through the Xbox app and played it for about two years straight, decided to get an Xbox one so I could play the campaign with my friends. I was able to download Halo MCC...
  5. I selected the wrong email Address sign-In to my purchased MCC Halo game in Steam

in XBoX Accessibility
    I selected the wrong email Address sign-In to my purchased MCC Halo game in Steam: Hi My name is kelvin, I bought this game not far from Steam release not long ago for The PC version then I sign-in without realizing which email address I was signing into in my Halo MCC game and...
  6. How to Game Share, Halo: MCC on PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to Game Share, Halo: MCC on PC?: This issue relates to PC. My brother is sharing Halo: MCC (GamePass Ultimate), with me. Both accounts are used on the same PC. Upon launching the game, and attempting to load a Multiplayer Match...
  7. Halo MCC Still Not Xbox Play Anywhere Game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC Still Not Xbox Play Anywhere Game?: Why is Halo MCC the only game that is not Xbox Play Anywhere? I already purchased it once on Xbox but can't play it on PC. 92a18ad8-ec51-4460-b5b4-2c5c69f657e2
  8. Cannot connect to MS game servers for Halo MCC or Halo Infinite since last year. Am I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot connect to MS game servers for Halo MCC or Halo Infinite since last year. Am I...: So I think I have been banned from playing games on Microsoft servers since I cannot connect online to either of these games. I tried last year with multiple accounts and IP's to connect to game...
  9. Halo MCC Restarts Whil Playing Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC Restarts Whil Playing Game: So…this happens quite frequently, but irregularly: I’ll be in the middle of a Halo Reach MCC game and then all of a sudden the screen will freeze and at the same time I hear a loud buzz that is...
  10. Xbox Game Pass PC - Halo MCC says DLC not installed when it is

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass PC - Halo MCC says DLC not installed when it is: How can I prevent Halo Master Chief Collection from saying I do not have DLC installed for each of the games (halo 1, halo 2, etc) when I do? I have to restart my computer each time to get the...