Halo MCC on PC Gamepass not launch - Application Error after Anti Cheat screen.

Discus and support Halo MCC on PC Gamepass not launch - Application Error after Anti Cheat screen. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, Installed Halo MCC via PC gamepass and the game/app will not launch. Splash screen appears, then the Easy Anti-Cheat loads. At the end of it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by lknorman, Jul 21, 2023.

1. lknorman
    lknorman Guest

Hello,

Installed Halo MCC via PC gamepass and the game/app will not launch. Splash screen appears, then the Easy Anti-Cheat loads. At the end of it get an error that says it was unable to start correctly. Seems it is related to MCCWinStore-Win64-Shipping.exe specifically alongside the Anti-Cheat.

Here is what I've already done:

Uninstalled and reinstalled the game. Didnt fix it

Uninstalled and Reinstalled Easy Anti-Cheat. No luck.

Forced program to run as admin. No change

Ran directly from folder directory. Same Error.

Run with Anti-Cheat disabled. This works but cant play with others....

NOTE: This is on Windows 11

Here is the error.

Halo MCC on PC Gamepass not launch - Application Error after Anti Cheat screen. [​IMG]

:)

lknorman, Jul 21, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Hello lknorman, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.

Not a Microsoft employee.

I'm sorry to hear you're having some trouble when trying to play Halo: MCC. I can suggest you some possible solutions before you report the problem to Halo support:

A. Please check if your system and all the apps related to gaming are up-to-date.

You can check for Windows updates via PC Settings > Update & Security > Windows update > click on “Get Updates”.

You can check for app updates by opening the Microsoft store

B. Open task manager and go to the startup tab, once there, click “disable” on each app listed.

After that, restart the PC and see if the problem is solved

C. Do a clean boot in your Windows PC. For that, please follow this article

https://support.microsoft.com/topic/how-to-perf...

You can report the problem to them by clicking below:

https://support.halowaypoint.com/hc/en-us/reque...

Lastly, in case you need to review when it's necessary to reach Microsoft support or the dedicated game support, please visit this article:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
  3. JRoge0608 Win User

Child MS account has 3rd party apps blocked for Halo MCC??? How do I fix this?

Just uninstalled then reinstalled. I ensured to give permission for both MCC and Easy Anti Cheat ( input Parental PIN), still no luck. It prompts up the "Sign In" after pressing Enter, and the same "Blocked apps" message appears.

I even tried to launch the "without Anti-Cheat enabled", option from Steam and the issue is still occurring. I did another test on a M Rated Game from Epic Launcher (Void Bastards), and I had no hinderances loading that. Even launched the Special Edition of Skyrim from Steam, no issues. Even Blocked, then unblocked Halo Infinite, and it still launched just fine.

It has to be a Microsoft issue or something with Easy Anti-Cheat.
  4. [Farscape] Win User

Halo MCC Anti Cheat error

the only option i know of is to turn that off when starting the game, the rgb software is running in the background and anticheat on hmcc and other games always detects it as an unknown code, dont know why the rgb software tries communicating with the
    game but could be that it detects whats on screen and can match the colours.
  5. richardlzj Win User

MCC Downloaded, but Halo Reach won't Install!

I have the same problem!! I have bought this game and click the MCC, it launches, I see the "easy anti-cheat" window load, then the opening cinematic plays, it then closes or crashes when the "343 industries" shows
    and the Halo Reach Microsoft app page is opened and says I need to install Halo Reach. But I did install it!!!!!
  6. Notorious BDB Win User

Games won't play on Game Pass Windows 10

So doing the reinstall has unfortunately done nothing, Halo Infinite still refuses to launch (tried it on steam to see what would happen and launches just fine) and back 4 blood just loads the anti cheat screen and closes on me.
Thema:

1. Halo MCC on PC Gamepass not launch - Application Error after Anti Cheat screen. - Similar Threads - Halo MCC Gamepass

2. Halo MCC Unable to Load without Frozen Screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC Unable to Load without Frozen Screen: Halo Master Chief Collection on Xbox Series X froze during Halo 3 game play. Any time I restart the game, it brings me back to the same frozen screen. I’ve uninstalled/reinstalled and removed save...
  3. How can I add another login into Halo MCC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I add another login into Halo MCC?: I got logged out of my primary email that I used to get into the game. I was hoping someone can tell me how I can add my current email when I login. I bought the Halo MCC on steam. Please, any...
  4. Halo MCC bugged when i tried to download it, how do I fix it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC bugged when i tried to download it, how do I fix it?: I have tried everything from this post, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/halo-mcc-bugged-when-i-tried-to-download-it-how-to/3f49f0a7-a6c3-4b76-8698-a32b33e3ff7f and this post...
  5. Halo MCC on pc not allowing me to join my friend

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC on pc not allowing me to join my friend: So I bought halo for my friend and we have not been able to join each other. We both play on steam and have tried connecting through steam the xbox app and in game itself. Everytime I go to join...
  6. How can you play Halo MCC split screen Co-op(?) without a game pass -Xbox console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can you play Halo MCC split screen Co-op(?) without a game pass -Xbox console: I just bought a digital code Halo MCC on my xbox S. I want to play in split screen with my little brother in co-op mode (as a team, not competitors). However when I tap the Multi-player bar->...
  7. Halo mcc not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo mcc not working: Whenever i launch halo mcc wether its with administrator or not it gives the easy anticheat screen then minimises doesnt let me see it then crashed i have tried every youtube video no error msg...
  8. Issues Getting Halo MCC to download through GamePass - PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Issues Getting Halo MCC to download through GamePass - PC: Is anybody else having issues getting Halo MCC to install on their PC? I specifically subscribed to game pass to get the MCC, but it's unplayable. I keep attempting to download the game, and...
  9. Halo MCC PC Gamepass (halo games locked)

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo MCC PC Gamepass (halo games locked): Hello I have halo ce, reach, and halo 2 installed but when i look into the custom installation in settings, it told me they are all locked. The 70gb of files are all installed but the game is...
  10. Cannot get Halo: MCC to run on PC gamepass, says 'not installed' and everything shows as...

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot get Halo: MCC to run on PC gamepass, says 'not installed' and everything shows as...: I have seen lots of people post the same issue but I cannot see any fixes for it that work. I tried a thing with a powershell command and updating the windows store - didn't work. I tried...