Halo MCC on game pass not allowing me to play the games.

Discus and support Halo MCC on game pass not allowing me to play the games. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; "one or more members of your party do not have entitlement" shows up whenever i try to play any of the games in the collection along with all of them... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BL3UCHEETA, Oct 18, 2023.

1. BL3UCHEETA
    BL3UCHEETA Guest

"one or more members of your party do not have entitlement" shows up whenever i try to play any of the games in the collection along with all of them being locked, I tried reinstalling everything and restarting my pc.

:)

BL3UCHEETA, Oct 18, 2023
  2. Nkosana23 Win User

Hi. My name is Brilliant, an independent advisor, happy to assist.

Here are a few troubleshooting tips you can try to resolve your query, including some that you may have already tried:
    - Restart your device.
    - Update Windows.
    - Update your device drivers.
    - Update the Xbox and Gaming Services apps.
    - Sign into the Xbox app and Store using the same account.
    - Remove and reinstall Gaming Services.
    - Make sure your date and time is correct.
    - Disable your antivirus.
    - Use the app troubleshooter.
    - Repair and reset the Xbox app.

For more details on the above and more troubleshooting tips, kindly visit: https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/troubleshooting/troubleshoot-games-windows-10

I hope this helps resolve your query.
  3. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Halo MCC

I bought Halo MCC on disc a while ago and it just updated, I was able to play reach on it once, but now every time I try to open the game it says that I need to play on an account that has a subscription and/or an account that has the updated game
    pass, but I bought the game on disc? Why isn’t it allowing my to play a game I bought?
    Reach isn't included with Halo Master Chief Collection, it's paid DLC for Halo MCC, but it's also part of Game Pass. Did you have an active Game Pass subscription or active trial when you tried out Reach last time?

Or are you getting the same message whenever you try to play any other part of Halo MCC too?
  4. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Weekly What Are You Playing Thread

As Halo MCC was added to game pass Im playing all the old Halo games again.

Also playing Manual Samuel

Also this week I passed 300k Gamerscore and 15000 individual achievement unlocks
  5. FuriousHEAD Win User

Error code 0x97e107df

Same, games recently downloaded on Ultimate Game Pass aren't working for me (Halo 5, Halo MCC, Hue, PES2019) with that same error code, but older downloaded games are working.
  6. LegoNinja187 Win User

Game Pass

For me my favourite game on game pass would have to be Halo 5, I think it's great that MCC got added too.
Thema:

1. Halo MCC on game pass not allowing me to play the games. - Similar Threads - Halo MCC game

2. How can you play Halo MCC split screen Co-op(?) without a game pass -Xbox console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can you play Halo MCC split screen Co-op(?) without a game pass -Xbox console: I just bought a digital code Halo MCC on my xbox S. I want to play in split screen with my little brother in co-op mode (as a team, not competitors). However when I tap the Multi-player bar->...
  3. “Do you own this game or app?” Halo MCC not working on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “Do you own this game or app?” Halo MCC not working on Xbox one: Bought Halo MCC on my pc through the Xbox app and played it for about two years straight, decided to get an Xbox one so I could play the campaign with my friends. I was able to download Halo MCC...
  4. I selected the wrong email Address sign-In to my purchased MCC Halo game in Steam

in XBoX Accessibility
    I selected the wrong email Address sign-In to my purchased MCC Halo game in Steam: Hi My name is kelvin, I bought this game not far from Steam release not long ago for The PC version then I sign-in without realizing which email address I was signing into in my Halo MCC game and...
  5. How to Game Share, Halo: MCC on PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to Game Share, Halo: MCC on PC?: This issue relates to PC. My brother is sharing Halo: MCC (GamePass Ultimate), with me. Both accounts are used on the same PC. Upon launching the game, and attempting to load a Multiplayer Match...
  6. Halo MCC Still Not Xbox Play Anywhere Game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC Still Not Xbox Play Anywhere Game?: Why is Halo MCC the only game that is not Xbox Play Anywhere? I already purchased it once on Xbox but can't play it on PC. 92a18ad8-ec51-4460-b5b4-2c5c69f657e2
  7. Cannot connect to MS game servers for Halo MCC or Halo Infinite since last year. Am I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot connect to MS game servers for Halo MCC or Halo Infinite since last year. Am I...: So I think I have been banned from playing games on Microsoft servers since I cannot connect online to either of these games. I tried last year with multiple accounts and IP's to connect to game...
  8. Halo MCC Restarts Whil Playing Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC Restarts Whil Playing Game: So…this happens quite frequently, but irregularly: I’ll be in the middle of a Halo Reach MCC game and then all of a sudden the screen will freeze and at the same time I hear a loud buzz that is...
  9. Xbox Game Pass PC - Halo MCC says DLC not installed when it is

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass PC - Halo MCC says DLC not installed when it is: How can I prevent Halo Master Chief Collection from saying I do not have DLC installed for each of the games (halo 1, halo 2, etc) when I do? I have to restart my computer each time to get the...
  10. Cannot connect to MS game servers for Halo MCC or Halo Infinite since last year. Am I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot connect to MS game servers for Halo MCC or Halo Infinite since last year. Am I...: So I think I have been banned from playing games on Microsoft servers since I cannot connect online to either of these games. I tried last year with multiple accounts and IP's to connect to game...