HALO MCC MEGA-ULTRA BUGS AND MISTAKES THREAD (someone tell the boys and girls at 343i to read ...

Discus and support HALO MCC MEGA-ULTRA BUGS AND MISTAKES THREAD (someone tell the boys and girls at 343i to read ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [Mod Removed for NDA material] 495b6f68-e708-401f-98f6-8e727019449f Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CHRISPOCALYP5E, Aug 14, 2018.

1. HALO MCC MEGA-ULTRA BUGS AND MISTAKES THREAD (someone tell the boys and girls at 343i to read ...

[Mod Removed for NDA material]

:)

CHRISPOCALYP5E, Aug 14, 2018
  2. Xbox 360 Update 23/2/12

hi condorman, so are the symptoms like mine? offline profiles trying to connect to live? please someone tell me that i'm not the only one with this new and annoying problem, this is driving me mad! even if a new profile is created it still asks me to try
    and connect, so I know its not me making a mistake. many thanks and lets hope MS recognise this update bug and fix it soon!

neonwarrior3000, Aug 14, 2018
  3. First Impressions of Halo MCC Insider multiplayer

Improvement 1: Halo 3 FIXED- As someone who played the crap out of Halo 3 on 360 and got sick of it in the MCC, this is mostly to all the people I knew and others out there who completely hated Halo 3, give it a chance, when the update releases,
    trust me, this Halo 3 feels like the REAL OG Halo 3 if not slightly better! (Forge seems fixed too by the way, no more things not appearing glitches)

Improvement 2: SERVERS!- I hate how our world has lag, I parted ways with many of my foreign friends because the lag just became too much (me being an Australian and having a bunch of EU+US buddies), the servers. THE SERVERS. OH MY GOODNESS.
    0 lag, perfect hit detection, no delay, no stupidity. It's almost like they also fixed the net coding or something too. Having servers now for quality matchmaking made Halo 1 through 4 an absolutely amazing experience.

Improvement 3: NO MORE VOTING!- I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT. Instead of voting for the same crap over and over, its a surprise now! Like the good old days, find players, match loads, here's your map and gametype, no boring repetition, no pre-game
    lobby quitters. The other upside to this? You get into games quicker now too, no more voting, resets, freezes etc. Players found match starts end of story. Awesome.

Improvement 4: Increased campaign stability- I decided to play through every Halo from start to finish on legendary and so far I've experienced 0 crashes, load screen errors, frame rate issues etc.

Sadly I'd love to comment on the state of matchmaking playlists but there isn't anything solid on that yet. I've also reported about 20 bugs for CE, another 20 for Halo 2 and around 10 for Halo 3. As an experienced PC user for Custom Edition, by the looks
    of things, these bugs that I've reported were mostly BSP and tag and texture related errors and even some DEV mistakes. I'd love to make a list... It's actually pretty big. Otherwise, everyone can look forward to this coming to the retail MCC. Worth the install
    and or the money.

4. HALO MCC MEGA-ULTRA BUGS AND MISTAKES THREAD (someone tell the boys and girls at 343i to read ...

(I really hate how there is a time limit regarding when you can edit your own posts and even delete them...)

[Mod Removed]

5. Hi, if these bugs are for the Halo MCC insider update, then you should be posting them via the xbox insider app, by holding the xbox button down on the controller, and selecting report a problem, and continue from there.

If it's for the retail version of the game (Disc or digital), then you should post it on the Halo waypoint forums here Forums | Halo - Official Site

StuartATrueRed, Aug 15, 2018
  6. The bugs were already individually reported there, but who actually looks at those honestly? Bugs get reported and nothing ever gets done is what I've read about and experienced myself over the years with that feature.

The bugs are with both versions, they are present in the retail version and are still present in the insider version.

I would post there but you know so many people are like banned from Waypoint so...? These are the xbox forums about xbox games so like all the other stuff this too belongs here. Just gotta hope the right people read it.

If yourself or anyone else has more bugs and or mistakes do please feel free to add them to this mega list. Hopefully it will eventually get the attention of any 343i devs. Or you know, if anyone still has access to Waypoint, spread the word there so they
    can see it here.

CHRISPOCALYP5E, Aug 15, 2018
  7. This report is a QA members dream. Great work here. Make sure you also get it on the devs official channels.

ZombieJesterCOE, Aug 15, 2018
  8. HALO MCC MEGA-ULTRA BUGS AND MISTAKES THREAD (someone tell the boys and girls at 343i to read ...

Hi there,

Per the email users received when accepted into the MCC insider program, you should posting all feedback in their
    approved forum section if you want it to be seen by the team.

The MCC Insider's program does have a confidentiality agreement tied to it which states you will not share any details outside of the program.

Mistress Sara, Aug 15, 2018
  9. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest
    Please follow the instructions provided by MistressSara. Thank you.

bowski477, Nov 2, 2018
  10. CHRISPOCALYP5E Win User

HALO MCC MEGA-ULTRA BUGS AND MISTAKES THREAD (someone tell the boys and girls at 343i to read this)

The bugs were already individually reported there, but who actually looks at those honestly? Bugs get reported and nothing ever gets done is what I've read about and experienced myself over the years with that feature.

The bugs are with both versions, they are present in the retail version and are still present in the insider version.

I would post there but you know so many people are like banned from Waypoint so...? These are the xbox forums about xbox games so like all the other stuff this too belongs here. Just gotta hope the right people read it.

If yourself or anyone else has more bugs and or mistakes do please feel free to add them to this mega list. Hopefully it will eventually get the attention of any 343i devs. Or you know, if anyone still has access to Waypoint, spread the word there so they
    can see it here.
  11. StuartATrueRed Win User

HALO MCC MEGA-ULTRA BUGS AND MISTAKES THREAD (someone tell the boys and girls at 343i to read this)

Hi, if these bugs are for the Halo MCC insider update, then you should be posting them via the xbox insider app, by holding the xbox button down on the controller, and selecting report a problem, and continue from there.

If it's for the retail version of the game (Disc or digital), then you should post it on the Halo waypoint forums here https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums
  12. ZombieJesterCOE Win User

This report is a QA members dream. Great work here. Make sure you also get it on the devs official channels.
  13. Mistress Sara Win User

Hi there,

Per the email users received when accepted into the MCC insider program, you should posting all feedback in their
    approved forum section if you want it to be seen by the team.

The MCC Insider's program does have a confidentiality agreement tied to it which states you will not share any details outside of the program.
  14. bowski477 Win User

Please follow the instructions provided by MistressSara. Thank you.
Thema:

HALO MCC MEGA-ULTRA BUGS AND MISTAKES THREAD (someone tell the boys and girls at 343i to read ...

1. HALO MCC MEGA-ULTRA BUGS AND MISTAKES THREAD (someone tell the boys and girls at 343i to read ... - Similar Threads - HALO MCC MEGA

2. Halo MCC Unable to Load without Frozen Screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC Unable to Load without Frozen Screen: Halo Master Chief Collection on Xbox Series X froze during Halo 3 game play. Any time I restart the game, it brings me back to the same frozen screen. I’ve uninstalled/reinstalled and removed save...
  3. How can I add another login into Halo MCC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I add another login into Halo MCC?: I got logged out of my primary email that I used to get into the game. I was hoping someone can tell me how I can add my current email when I login. I bought the Halo MCC on steam. Please, any...
  4. Halo MCC bugged when i tried to download it, how do I fix it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC bugged when i tried to download it, how do I fix it?: I have tried everything from this post, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/halo-mcc-bugged-when-i-tried-to-download-it-how-to/3f49f0a7-a6c3-4b76-8698-a32b33e3ff7f and this post...
  5. Halo MCC on pc not allowing me to join my friend

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC on pc not allowing me to join my friend: So I bought halo for my friend and we have not been able to join each other. We both play on steam and have tried connecting through steam the xbox app and in game itself. Everytime I go to join...
  6. How can you play Halo MCC split screen Co-op(?) without a game pass -Xbox console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can you play Halo MCC split screen Co-op(?) without a game pass -Xbox console: I just bought a digital code Halo MCC on my xbox S. I want to play in split screen with my little brother in co-op mode (as a team, not competitors). However when I tap the Multi-player bar->...
  7. Halo mcc not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo mcc not working: Whenever i launch halo mcc wether its with administrator or not it gives the easy anticheat screen then minimises doesnt let me see it then crashed i have tried every youtube video no error msg...
  8. Why can't I play co op with my friend in Halo 2 MCC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play co op with my friend in Halo 2 MCC?: Hi, I'm having a problem trying to play co op with my friend and it keeps kicking us both out of the game. We both have updated versions of our game and our system. I'd like to know what to do to...
  9. Halo MCC Sign-In Failed Too Many Attempts (No attempts were made though)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Halo MCC Sign-In Failed Too Many Attempts (No attempts were made though): Halo MCC is not letting me sign-in, claiming I've tried too many times when today was the first time I've opened it in at least several months. How do I get it to let me sign-in to my own account...
  10. Halo MCC stuck on loading screen via xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC stuck on loading screen via xbox app: Everytime i lunch the game it stucks on loading the main menu, after the xbox live account selection, after the easy anticheta load, in te screen with "halo MCC" written on the middle. The game...