halo MCC give you access to other peoples files via the cloud?

Discus and support halo MCC give you access to other peoples files via the cloud? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; i dont know what to make of this i played 1 game on multiplayer, and went to the temp files to watch the match, and i randomly had access to two other... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Daehock, Oct 2, 2021.

1. /u/Daehock
    /u/Daehock Guest

i dont know what to make of this i played 1 game on multiplayer, and went to the temp files to watch the match, and i randomly had access to two other peoples files in the videos and a third in the map variants, when i first opened it, it was 100% blank in all categories, what gives? is this normal? can other people watch how bad i am too lol? i thought it was supposed to just be MY temp files, and that no one else could see them?

https://imgur.com/a/kUh03Ko

submitted by /u/Daehock
    [link] [comments]

/u/Daehock, Oct 2, 2021
  2. wizkiller97 Win User

Playing Halo with multiple accounts on the same PC

As for multiple accounts sadly at this time it only signs you into Halo MCC with whatever Xbox Live account you have sign into on your computer. From search around I haven't found any sign out button within the game or switch profile button. As for accessing
    the game's files, unlike people who have purchased the game on steam. The Microsoft store version treats Halo MCC as a Windows Store App. I also searched to see if I can find where the files where located. Sure there a way to extract these files but I haven't
    tried any of the methods posted online so I can't recommend any.
  3. Zenosos Win User

Xbox Live down

MCC was down as there was an update giving PC owners Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary game playable now. Stay tuned for more such issues to indicate when the other halo games will release for PC MCC
  4. S 17 R0CK Win User

I got the confirmation for halo mcc insider but it’s not there

Hi! Did you access the game via the Xbox Insider app to see if you can download it from there?
    yeah I did and it didn’t appear. There was no downloadable content for the Halo MCC.
  5. Tezzarrific Win User

how do i download the xbox app on linux

all the OS's are based on Unix. I am just waiting for easy anticheat to fully work via linux which it does work on most games now then i am ditching windows, halo mcc and sea of thieves works fine on linux now and a host of other games, all my games are via steam and other apps like gog, most of them i can get running smoothly on linux via proton layer.

give it another couple of years and windows will lose much more market share as people look for privacy.
  6. Ka1n12 Win User

MCC installed but cant play all games

Hello there, Halo ODST and Halo Reach are not included in the MCC and must be bought separately or played via Gamepass.
Thema:

1. halo MCC give you access to other peoples files via the cloud? - Similar Threads - halo MCC access

2. Halo MCC Unable to Load without Frozen Screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC Unable to Load without Frozen Screen: Halo Master Chief Collection on Xbox Series X froze during Halo 3 game play. Any time I restart the game, it brings me back to the same frozen screen. I’ve uninstalled/reinstalled and removed save...
  3. How can I add another login into Halo MCC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I add another login into Halo MCC?: I got logged out of my primary email that I used to get into the game. I was hoping someone can tell me how I can add my current email when I login. I bought the Halo MCC on steam. Please, any...
  4. Halo MCC bugged when i tried to download it, how do I fix it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC bugged when i tried to download it, how do I fix it?: I have tried everything from this post, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/halo-mcc-bugged-when-i-tried-to-download-it-how-to/3f49f0a7-a6c3-4b76-8698-a32b33e3ff7f and this post...
  5. Halo MCC on pc not allowing me to join my friend

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC on pc not allowing me to join my friend: So I bought halo for my friend and we have not been able to join each other. We both play on steam and have tried connecting through steam the xbox app and in game itself. Everytime I go to join...
  6. How can you play Halo MCC split screen Co-op(?) without a game pass -Xbox console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can you play Halo MCC split screen Co-op(?) without a game pass -Xbox console: I just bought a digital code Halo MCC on my xbox S. I want to play in split screen with my little brother in co-op mode (as a team, not competitors). However when I tap the Multi-player bar->...
  7. Halo mcc not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo mcc not working: Whenever i launch halo mcc wether its with administrator or not it gives the easy anticheat screen then minimises doesnt let me see it then crashed i have tried every youtube video no error msg...
  8. Can't access Halo MCC games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't access Halo MCC games: Hey, I bought Halo MCC and it downloaded the entire game, however it is locked. I looked up the solution to this problem online and it said to directly install it from the microsoft store. I try...
  9. Halo MCC errors not allowing access, then wiped from PC, now cannot download

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo MCC errors not allowing access, then wiped from PC, now cannot download: Hi, I recently downloaded the Halo MCC and I started playing it last night. However, I couldn't access any of the games in the collection outside of Halo 3. I tried to redownload on the store...
  10. I no longer have access to all Halo titles MCC on PC, despite owning them

in XBoX on Windows
    I no longer have access to all Halo titles MCC on PC, despite owning them: Since Halo 3 launched, I haven't been able to play any Halo game on MCC for PC, even though I own them and have played them previously. I've tried uninstalling them, both individually and the...