Halo: MCC does not advance past title screen

Discus and support Halo: MCC does not advance past title screen in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have the digital version of the game and when I get to the initial title screen and hit the MENU Button (or the A Button), that screen just... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Joust Williams-4C4F46BC-D126-42D7-B585-179790CBE2F, Nov 12, 2014.

1. Halo: MCC does not advance past title screen

I have the digital version of the game and when I get to the initial title screen and hit the MENU Button (or the A Button), that screen just disappears and I am left looking at the space scene behind it. It still animates. I have tried fully re-downloading
    the game (which was a pain itself) and it still does not work. I have tried being online, offline and nothing seems to work. Is there some sort of cache trick I can do or something?

Also, I noticed that the 10.8 MB pre-order thing is in the READY TO INSTALL area, but I cannot do anything. Don't know if that's somehow related.

:)

Joust Williams-4C4F46BC-D126-42D7-B585-179790CBE2F, Nov 12, 2014
  2. nialriver1
    nialriver1 Guest
    TW13, title screen stuck on "loading".

System downloaded updates but the tiger woods 13 title screen shows loading. Will not advance, the "x" ball does not respond. I have to turn power-off to get out of it. Can load other games but can't past title screen; it's just locked-up.

nialriver1, Nov 12, 2014
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Halo MCC Halo 5

MCC collection was released before Halo 5 and does not include Halo 5.

Smwutches, Nov 12, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Halo: MCC does not advance past title screen