HALO MCC crash in Halo 4

Discus and support HALO MCC crash in Halo 4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When a episode finished I get many times the a black screen with the massage in the upper left corner " Untracked build, won't upload " Please release... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sick Ice, Nov 18, 2014.

1. Sick Ice
    Sick Ice Guest

HALO MCC crash in Halo 4

When a episode finished I get many times the a black screen with the massage in the upper left corner " Untracked build, won't upload "

Please release a update for all problems we have with Halo MCC.

:)

Sick Ice, Nov 18, 2014
  2. Mexico Man
    Mexico Man Guest
    Xbox One X Enhanced Titles

343 have done a really good job with the Halo MCC update.

Mexico Man, Nov 18, 2014
  3. Tzar of kaos
    Tzar of kaos Guest
    Halo 5 #1 pre ordered game in the USA

With all the hate 343 has got these years (Halo 4,Halo MCC,Halo Guardians beta). I'm really surprise.

Day one buy,anyway. HALO MCC crash in Halo 4 :)

Tzar of kaos, Nov 18, 2014
  4. Hordie
    Hordie Guest

HALO MCC crash in Halo 4

It's a glitch I've seen in a couple of other forums. I would sit tight and wait for the client update later this week to see if it resolves your error.

Hordie, Nov 18, 2014
  5. Sick Ice
    Sick Ice Guest
    Let's see but what I not get why the TESTERS had no problems.

Sick Ice, Nov 24, 2014
  6. Tofferbear
    Tofferbear Guest
    I'm getting the same problem and can't get beyond it. I can't get beyond the Composer mission. HALO MCC crash in Halo 4 :(

Tofferbear, Nov 24, 2014
  7. Sick Ice
    Sick Ice Guest
    Take the game out, then reset you xbox ( press the powerbutten so long until it turn of ) start you xbox after few sec. again. Insert tke game inside. Because CONTINUE is not working you have to select the mission you should play then it will work.

Sick Ice, Nov 1, 2018
  8. JohnPublic3 Win User

Can't launch Halo MCC

Yep! Did all that. That's why I'm here.

Update: only Halo 2 and Halo CE Anniversary crash, Halo Reach just goes back to the Halo MCC splash page.

Halo 3, ODST and 4 run fine.
  9. Sick Ice Win User

HALO MCC crash in Halo 4

Let's see but what I not get why the TESTERS had no problems.
  10. Hordie Win User

HALO MCC crash in Halo 4

It's a glitch I've seen in a couple of other forums. I would sit tight and wait for the client update later this week to see if it resolves your error.
  11. Sick Ice Win User

HALO MCC crash in Halo 4

Take the game out, then reset you xbox ( press the powerbutten so long until it turn of ) start you xbox after few sec. again. Insert tke game inside. Because CONTINUE is not working you have to select the mission you should play then it will work.
  12. Tofferbear Win User

HALO MCC crash in Halo 4

I'm getting the same problem and can't get beyond it. I can't get beyond the Composer mission. :(
Thema:

HALO MCC crash in Halo 4

1. HALO MCC crash in Halo 4 - Similar Threads - HALO MCC crash

2. Halo MCC Unable to Load without Frozen Screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC Unable to Load without Frozen Screen: Halo Master Chief Collection on Xbox Series X froze during Halo 3 game play. Any time I restart the game, it brings me back to the same frozen screen. I’ve uninstalled/reinstalled and removed save...
  3. How can I add another login into Halo MCC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I add another login into Halo MCC?: I got logged out of my primary email that I used to get into the game. I was hoping someone can tell me how I can add my current email when I login. I bought the Halo MCC on steam. Please, any...
  4. Halo MCC bugged when i tried to download it, how do I fix it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC bugged when i tried to download it, how do I fix it?: I have tried everything from this post, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/halo-mcc-bugged-when-i-tried-to-download-it-how-to/3f49f0a7-a6c3-4b76-8698-a32b33e3ff7f and this post...
  5. Halo MCC crash when Easy Anti-Cheat is disabled

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC crash when Easy Anti-Cheat is disabled: I have halo MCC installed, and whenever I launch with anti-cheat disabled, I get consistent crashes. There are two main cases: 1. No mods installed When I open the game, I can navigate most of...
  6. Halo MCC crash when loading map listings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC crash when loading map listings: I have halo MCC installed via steam, and whenever I launch with anti-cheat disabled, I get consistent crashes. There are two main cases: 1. No mods installed When I open the game, I can navigate...
  7. How to fix this bug crash halo 2 on MCC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix this bug crash halo 2 on MCC: Halo 2 anniversary coop crashes everytime me or my partner enter a vehicle and it's annoying because it makes the game unplayable 8e40a2b4-162e-411a-9978-35bcfcc703c0
  8. is there a fix for halo mcc fatal error crash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    is there a fix for halo mcc fatal error crash: everytime i tried to play halo mcc on steam and my brother is playing minecraft i will crash everytime with a fatal error. we have tested this at home and everytime he starts minecraft on his ps5...
  9. Halo MCC PC co-op crash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC PC co-op crash: Halo MCC is totally unplayable in coop due to constant crashing on levels, it seems to always be random when the crash may occur but happens enough times to not complete a mission. my friend and i...
  10. Halo MCC Edition - Halo 3 LASO Playlist - Crash to Xbox Home Screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC Edition - Halo 3 LASO Playlist - Crash to Xbox Home Screen: My son, GT [Mod removed - See guidelines], is working through the Halo MCC Achievement list and currently focussed on the LASO playlists. While he was playing MCC Halo 3 LASO on our Xbox1, I...