Halo MCC cannot proceed past Main Menu

Discus and support Halo MCC cannot proceed past Main Menu in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have MCC digital version that came with console Every time I try to launch the game I get to the main menu screen showing the 4 campaigns, but I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Strider0424, Sep 18, 2015.

1. Strider0424
    Strider0424 Guest

I have MCC digital version that came with console Every time I try to launch the game I get to the main menu screen showing the 4 campaigns, but I cannot get past the screen. Controller(s) both work and while the Options and Career icon is lit up, I cannot
    advance. Controller will turn on, off-allow me to access via my password protect, and can even use other apps on library.

What gives? MCC was the main reason I spent $400 on upgrading to XO after spending several thousand on maxing my X360.

Very frustrated after reading all the posts that say MSFT cant fix. Please advise or I will pursue refund.

:)

Strider0424, Sep 18, 2015
  2. mr lee357
    mr lee357 Guest
    Ori and the Blind Forest

I purchased a digital copy last week, however, I cannot get past the main menu after you press A to continue. The game just stays on the main menu. Help?

mr lee357, Sep 18, 2015
  3. smileskybird
    smileskybird Guest
    What is the " Main " & " Secondary " games that you're playing now?

Xbox 360

Main.... minecraft

Secondary.... cod bo2

Other favourites.... a world of keflings halo 4.

Xbox 1

Main.... zoo tycoon

Secondary..... minecraft

Other favourites.... halo mcc forza horizon 2.

smileskybird, Sep 18, 2015
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Sorry to hear it. It could be an issue with the cache. Please try power cycling the console by holding the power button on it for 10 seconds until it shuts down. Hopefully that will solve the issue for you.

onyxishere, Sep 18, 2015
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: