Halo Master Chief Collection - Error coop mode, can't play

Discus and support Halo Master Chief Collection - Error coop mode, can't play in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello team! I have the following problem with my MC game. I'm trying to play with my brother co op mode, LAN mode (I have already tried with Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kevin_360, Jan 1, 2024.

1. Kevin_360
    Kevin_360 Guest

Hello team!

I have the following problem with my MC game.

I'm trying to play with my brother co op mode, LAN mode (I have already tried with Xbox Live), he can join my team, I can select the level, and start it. When it's about to finish the loading, my brother is kicked out and there is a connection lost error message on screen. For troubleshooting, I already turned off firewall, antivirus and ran these commands on powershell with admin rights:

> netsh int teredo set state disable

> netsh int teredo set state type=default

> netsh int teredo set state enterpriseclient

> netsh int teredo set state servername=teredo.remlab.net

But they don't work. I put everything again as it was and tried to start a "slayer" multiplayer game LAN mode and it works perfectly! There aren't errors.

We both are using Win 11, the game is downloaded from Steam (If I download it from the Xbox application the game takes +10min to load), we both use minimal graphics, and almost the same configuration.

I have played other games in LAN mode (e.g Warcraft 3), it is weird for me that this is failing like this.

Curious things:

- If I use Xbox live I can't:

1- Join my bother's party. The button is grayed out. (Same for my brother)

2- Invite my bother to my party. The button works, but my brother never gets the invitation.

3- Play coop.

- If I use Xbox live I can:

1- Receive invitations from my bother.

- If I use LAN I can't:

1- See my bother's game tag to join him or invite him to my party.

- If I use LAN I can:

1- My brother can see me, so he can join my party and that's how we tried the slayer mode.

This portal doesn't let me upload an image (omg) but the message says:

CONNECTION INTERRUPTED:

THE CONNECTION HAS BEEN INTERRUPTED WITH YOUR GAME SESSION*

*My game is in spanish, I'm not sure if that the original translation. But you get the idea.

:)

Kevin_360, Jan 1, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: