Halo: Lone Wolf legend Gamerscore did not add

Discus and support Halo: Lone Wolf legend Gamerscore did not add in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I completed the achievement on Halo The Master Chief Collections called the Lone Wolf Legend on the 19th of June at 1AM BST and the achievement didn't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DavidThompson1986, Jun 19, 2015.

1. Halo: Lone Wolf legend Gamerscore did not add

I completed the achievement on Halo The Master Chief Collections called the Lone Wolf Legend on the 19th of June at 1AM BST and the achievement didn't pop up as unlocked but when I go to my achievements app on the Xbox one it is Unlocked but the achievement
    total didn't go up and the gamerscore didn't add on Halo: Lone Wolf legend Gamerscore did not add :(

My Gamerscore on Halo is 5850G and is missing the 30g so it should be at 5880G and my achievements are showing 587 when they should be at 588 on Halo.

You can also see the achievement on Xbox.com and True achievements but like I said above the achievement total or the gamerscore didn't get addded.

Please help with this issue

Stealth David

:)

DavidThompson1986, Jun 19, 2015
  2. Official Halo 4 Achievements Unveiled

"Lone Wolf Legend" is going to be very very fun. Halo Reach solo on Legendary was a cake walk.

Dubstep Kittens, Jun 19, 2015
  3. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    Change My Gamertag to a promotional reserved one.

xboxgamertag.com/.../LoNe-WoLf

FYI it is taken as mentioned preeviously LoNe WoLf is the same as lone wolf and lonewolf or Lone Wolf

You will have to be more creatively with the spelling

Especially with that gamerscore

ngocphi, Jun 19, 2015
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Halo: Lone Wolf legend Gamerscore did not add