halo is dead its time to move on because of 343i

Discus and support halo is dead its time to move on because of 343i in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; when the master chief collection came out the game was completely broken how can you sell something that doesn't work especially my precious halo 2... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DottyShotz, Dec 9, 2015.

1. DottyShotz
    DottyShotz Guest

when the master chief collection came out the game was completely broken how can you sell something that doesn't work especially my precious halo 2

and then they barely fixed it and I played for months and now the game is dead because matchmaking is slow and 343i doesn't give a *** about us fans all they care about is the money and now they wont even fix it at all because they are worried about halo
    5 screw halo 5 its the not halo I loved and enjoyed

so after this I'm probably going to trade in my xbox one and get a ps4 sorry 343i you failed this time.

:)

DottyShotz, Dec 9, 2015
  2. Next Halo confirmed as Halo 5

Halo is dead, 343i only make a game full of gimmicks called Call of Halo now.

ContentedEntree, Dec 9, 2015
  3. MarkyPancake
    MarkyPancake Guest
    Xbox One Games Population

After 343i's mixed reception Halo 4, the question is, how quickly will Halo 5 numbers decline.

MarkyPancake, Dec 9, 2015
  4. Crew 511A
    Crew 511A Guest

Yeah, matchmaking is a mess, but the campaigns are (mostly) fine. I'd keep the disc for that reason alone. Just fire up some Halo 5 for some multiplayer.

Crew 511A, Dec 12, 2015
  5. I'm playing both but the point about mcc being slow in matchmaking is largely true. Its been pretty disappointing lately. Come on, 343 where's the love?

IgotTSondabrain, Dec 21, 2015
  6. Agreed 343 In my eye killed the amazing series called Halo. Halo 4 ended with a quick time event and I just cant stand how 5 felt to play and its ending. There gonna milk Halo out worse than Mario is milked out on the other console. They have an epic game
    in there hands and they are completely destroying it.

Black0Panther, Oct 29, 2016
  7. Youcantwin09
    Youcantwin09 Guest
    I have never gone out of my way to stop playing a Halo game but I find myself choosing to play a different game(outside of new releases) all the time.

Youcantwin09, Nov 1, 2018
  8. IgotTSondabrain Win User

I'm playing both but the point about mcc being slow in matchmaking is largely true. Its been pretty disappointing lately. Come on, 343 where's the love?
  9. Black0Panther Win User

Agreed 343 In my eye killed the amazing series called Halo. Halo 4 ended with a quick time event and I just cant stand how 5 felt to play and its ending. There gonna milk Halo out worse than Mario is milked out on the other console. They have an epic game
    in there hands and they are completely destroying it.
  10. Youcantwin09 Win User

I have never gone out of my way to stop playing a Halo game but I find myself choosing to play a different game(outside of new releases) all the time.
  11. Crew 511A Win User

Yeah, matchmaking is a mess, but the campaigns are (mostly) fine. I'd keep the disc for that reason alone. Just fire up some Halo 5 for some multiplayer.
  12. ContentedEntree Win User

Next Halo confirmed as Halo 5

Halo is dead, 343i only make a game full of gimmicks called Call of Halo now.
Thema:

1. halo is dead its time to move on because of 343i - Similar Threads - halo dead move

2. Halo 3

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo 3: So i got a 360 disc of halo 3 and for some reason it send me to blue ray saying i cant play it here even tho i have before i just uninstalled it. The disc isnt damaged and its been cleaned...
  3. I am playing Halo 4 Reclaimer and I keep glitching.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am playing Halo 4 Reclaimer and I keep glitching.: I am playing Halo 4 Reclaimer and I keep glitching. when “the terrain is too rough to proceed” I cannot switch weapons, reload, move, shoot, etc. I’m just stuck and can only turn in place. My...
  4. How Do I Get Past The Halo Infinite "Getting profile from platform" screen?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How Do I Get Past The Halo Infinite "Getting profile from platform" screen?: When a new update is rolled out for Halo Infinite it sometimes causes a networking error that prevents me from accessing the online feature of the game. It doesn't progress past the "Getting...
  5. Halo Infinite Stuck on "Signing In..." | PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo Infinite Stuck on "Signing In..." | PC: For the last week or so I have not been able to get into Halo Infinite (PC / Xbox on Windows). I launch the game (either through the desktop shortcut I have or through the Xbox App) and it opens...
  6. Communication Problems Xbox wireless headset - Halo 5 Coop

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communication Problems Xbox wireless headset - Halo 5 Coop: Hi, My son and I have an issue hearing / talking to eachother in Halo 5 Coop. 2 - seperate copies of Halo 5. My Setup: Xbox Wireless Headset Xbox Series X - wired connection to the modem...
  7. Xbox Series X Halo Infinite Limited Edition - Dead on arrival

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Halo Infinite Limited Edition - Dead on arrival: Hello, I just want to share my story and how I was treated by Xbox support. I successfully pre-ordered Xbox Series X Halo Infinite Limited Edition console on 25th August from UK Microsoft...
  8. Issues voices on Dead Space, Gears of War 2 and text on Halo Wars spanish version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues voices on Dead Space, Gears of War 2 and text on Halo Wars spanish version: Hello from Spain. The spanish version of Dead Space and Gears of War 2 don't have the spanish of Spain dub, only english. The original games have spanish/castillian voices. Respect Halo Wars,...
  9. Halo Waypoint Website Dead

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Waypoint Website Dead: Anyone else unable to access halowaypoint.com? It seems suspicious how a ton of Microsoft's services are dead at the moment. 382aacf2-a400-4f3f-b98f-aba97e1c64b9
  10. I want say halo is dead

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want say halo is dead: I got xbox one form mcc and is crap nobody plays it the gave away a game they couldn't sale I look formums for halo mcc this games crap way to go can't sale let's gave it way...