Halo Infinity local multiplayer set up questions

Discus and support Halo Infinity local multiplayer set up questions in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have Game Pass for my Xbox One and my friend has a game pass for Xbox series X we can both play multiplayer on separate TVs as we have separate... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Spiderman1234, Mar 3, 2024.

1. Halo Infinity local multiplayer set up questions

I have Game Pass for my Xbox One and my friend has a game pass for Xbox series X we can both play multiplayer on separate TVs as we have separate devices. I know that Halo multiplayer is free even without Game Pass but I'm wondering if I have Halo Infinity multiplayer from the Microsoft store and he has Halo Infinity multiplayer from the game cost if we can still play on separate TV with separate console? I am also wondering if maybe we both have to download it from the Microsoft store to play online against each other on separate TVs. I am wondering because I know that Xbox game pass includes Xbox Live Gold now.

:)

Spiderman1234, Mar 3, 2024
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there Spiderman1234, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

If you have your own Xbox console and your friend has their own Xbox console, each with their own account, then you can play Halo Infinite multiplayer together since it's free for everyone and no subscription is needed. It doesn't matter if you downloaded the free Halo Infinite multiplayer and your friend has the full game because they bought it; the multiplayer mode is the same for everyone, if that's what you were referring to.

I hope this helps and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  3. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

Halo great

Halo Reach had a fun single player that I could play over and over. The multiplayer wan;t the greatest, but I don't think it was as bad as Halo 4. Halo 4 had no game modes that I wanted to play for a long time - not to mention the vote system was broken
    and 90% of the time you ended up playing 'Infinity Slayer on Ragnarok'.
  4. The Boogymaan Win User

Is the 8gb MP Install true?

I'm pretty sure its 4GB, it says 4GB is REQUIRED for Halo infinity multiplayer, whereas the 8GB is the minimum required space you have to have free on your harddrive OR flashdrive.
  5. BenjaminStackin Win User

Reasons Why You Play Reach

I like the way Halo's multiplayer is set up and I find it enjoyable.
  6. xCHEMISTx Win User

Halo noob needs general tips

Thema:

1. Halo Infinity local multiplayer set up questions - Similar Threads - Halo Infinity local

2. Halo 3

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo 3: So i got a 360 disc of halo 3 and for some reason it send me to blue ray saying i cant play it here even tho i have before i just uninstalled it. The disc isnt damaged and its been cleaned...
  3. I am playing Halo 4 Reclaimer and I keep glitching.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am playing Halo 4 Reclaimer and I keep glitching.: I am playing Halo 4 Reclaimer and I keep glitching. when “the terrain is too rough to proceed” I cannot switch weapons, reload, move, shoot, etc. I’m just stuck and can only turn in place. My...
  4. How Do I Get Past The Halo Infinite "Getting profile from platform" screen?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How Do I Get Past The Halo Infinite "Getting profile from platform" screen?: When a new update is rolled out for Halo Infinite it sometimes causes a networking error that prevents me from accessing the online feature of the game. It doesn't progress past the "Getting...
  5. Halo Infinite Stuck on "Signing In..." | PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo Infinite Stuck on "Signing In..." | PC: For the last week or so I have not been able to get into Halo Infinite (PC / Xbox on Windows). I launch the game (either through the desktop shortcut I have or through the Xbox App) and it opens...
  6. Communication Problems Xbox wireless headset - Halo 5 Coop

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communication Problems Xbox wireless headset - Halo 5 Coop: Hi, My son and I have an issue hearing / talking to eachother in Halo 5 Coop. 2 - seperate copies of Halo 5. My Setup: Xbox Wireless Headset Xbox Series X - wired connection to the modem...
  7. Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still...: Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still won’t connect any advise. 36b00320-79cb-4163-953b-3c7b1e9394a0
  8. Mouse and keyboard only working with Halo Infinit

in XboX Insiders
    Mouse and keyboard only working with Halo Infinit: I'm part of the program and I went to test mouse and keyboard support, and the games I tested: -Sea of Thieves: Only the mouse works; -Mount&Blade 2: Mouse and keyboard do not work; -Halo...
  9. Can't sign in to Halo Support

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't sign in to Halo Support: I can sign into Halo Waypoint, but can't sign into Halo Support in order to submit a ticket. When I click the sign in link on the top right it does nothing. c5b67f7d-74a0-459f-a982-2b8ef4741a52
  10. No sign in popup in Halo Infinite [Steam]

in XBoX on Consoles
    No sign in popup in Halo Infinite [Steam]: [img] Hey, Right after i start the game and it wants to catch my gaming profile theres nothing happening, i watched a few videos where theres an Xbox popup opening but its not working for me....