Halo Infinite stuck on "Authenticating with services". How do I get my game to load and be...

Discus and support Halo Infinite stuck on "Authenticating with services". How do I get my game to load and be... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The game launches just fine. But upon hitting Start I am stuck with a loading screen that infinitely tries "Authenticating with services". As far as I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Samantha Evee, Sep 16, 2023.

1. Halo Infinite stuck on "Authenticating with services". How do I get my game to load and be...

The game launches just fine. But upon hitting Start I am stuck with a loading screen that infinitely tries "Authenticating with services". As far as I know nothing is wrong with my Microsoft/Xbox/Gamepass account/subscription. I've updated my Xbox App and restarted it. Re-logged into the app as well. Not sure what's happening, really just wanna play some halo.

:)

Samantha Evee, Sep 16, 2023
  2. AlanSinclare Win User

I cant download minecraft

well how do i install back gaming services because my microsoft store is stuck on a infinite loading screen
  3. CarTzy Win User

Halo Infinite stuck on "Authenticating with services". How do I get my game to load and be playable?

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume your issue has been resolved. We won't be monitoring this thread going forward, so if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  4. CarTzy Win User

Halo Infinite stuck on "Authenticating with services". How do I get my game to load and be playable?

Hello Samantha Evee,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are having issues launching Halo infinite. I recommend for you to use the beta Gaming Services Repair Tool for PC.

We recently launched a Beta product called the Gaming Services Repair Tool for PC. This tool automatically runs checks and installs needed updates to the Gaming Services for your PC, which can resolve many game installation and update issues. Note that as this tool is currently in Beta, it will open a command prompt that only displays English at this time.

To download the Gaming Services Repair Tool for PC, go here.

If you continue to experience issues after using the repair tool, it’s possible that there’s another issue that needs to be resolved first. Try the solutions provided in the Xbox App for Windows troubleshooter.

(Game Release Known Issues for September 2023 - Microsoft Community)

We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
  5. MarvinaPerez Win User

Halo Infinite stuck on 'Authenticating with Services' loading screen

Hello Matthew,my name is Marvina, I will be happy to help you.

I'm so sorry for the problems you're having with Halo Infinite. I understand that it is frustrating not being able to play a game that you were looking forward to so much.

The next troubleshooting tip is to reset your Xbox console. To do this, follow these steps:

Turn off your Xbox console.

Press and hold the power button on your Xbox console for 10 seconds.

Your Xbox console will reboot.

Check that your Xbox console is connected to the Internet and has a stable connection.

Check that your Xbox console is updated with the latest software version.

Check that your Microsoft account is up to date.

Try restarting your router or modem.

This information is somewhat more extensive, in case you are interested I will leave the link here in case you are interested in knowing more about this information.

Source: https://blogging-techies.com/solucion-halo-infinite-atascado-en-la-pantalla-de-carga/

These are basic solutions to these problems, but they can lead to a solution, remember that this is a public forum where we are players like you who want to help, good luck and happy day.

Sincerely,
    Marvina.
  6. Matthew Clune Win User

Xbox series X: Halo Infinite stuck on "Authenticating with services" on Xbox Series X

Thank you so much @Tomm_A for the timely response. You are a gentleman and a scholar

I have always been able to play online multiplayer before this and other games on my Xbox series X.

I am a Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscriber

1 My NAT type is OPEN

2) That did not work

3 I cannot figure out how to sign out, please expand on those instructions for signing out of Xbox profile instructions.

This is Day 2 without Halo Infinite,

still stuck on 'Authenticating with services' :/
Thema:

Halo Infinite stuck on "Authenticating with services". How do I get my game to load and be...

1. Halo Infinite stuck on "Authenticating with services". How do I get my game to load and be... - Similar Threads - Halo Infinite stuck

2. How Do I Get Past The Halo Infinite "Getting profile from platform" screen?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How Do I Get Past The Halo Infinite "Getting profile from platform" screen?: When a new update is rolled out for Halo Infinite it sometimes causes a networking error that prevents me from accessing the online feature of the game. It doesn't progress past the "Getting...
  3. Halo Infinite Stuck on "Signing In..." | PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo Infinite Stuck on "Signing In..." | PC: For the last week or so I have not been able to get into Halo Infinite (PC / Xbox on Windows). I launch the game (either through the desktop shortcut I have or through the Xbox App) and it opens...
  4. Mouse and keyboard only working with Halo Infinit

in XboX Insiders
    Mouse and keyboard only working with Halo Infinit: I'm part of the program and I went to test mouse and keyboard support, and the games I tested: -Sea of Thieves: Only the mouse works; -Mount&Blade 2: Mouse and keyboard do not work; -Halo...
  5. No sign in popup in Halo Infinite [Steam]

in XBoX on Consoles
    No sign in popup in Halo Infinite [Steam]: [img] Hey, Right after i start the game and it wants to catch my gaming profile theres nothing happening, i watched a few videos where theres an Xbox popup opening but its not working for me....
  6. Halo Infinite campaign crossplay with pc and xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo Infinite campaign crossplay with pc and xbox one: Halo Infinite campaign crossplay with pc and xbox one is that doable or is it only mulitplayer on xbox live? What the campaige limit for xbox live on campaige? 73574fb4-eb9d-4f5f-9b9f-cd26d73f1979
  7. Halo infinite pc controller sensitivity

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo infinite pc controller sensitivity: So I’ve been playing halo infinite for about a year and a half now on my PC and I’ve haven’t had much problems but I noticed as of late my PC controller is now very weird because the sensitivity...
  8. halo infinite - infinite stuck

in XBoX Games and Apps
    halo infinite - infinite stuck: Hi all, Alrighty then, i tried to install halo infinite on the game pass. Sadly it doesnt seem to be going that well. I manage to download the game and get it to start but then the fun starts....
  9. Halo Infinite stuck on 'Authenticating with Services' loading screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite stuck on 'Authenticating with Services' loading screen: Hello Tomm_A I followed these instructions from our previous thread. Signing out and signing back in did not work. I have pretty much given up trying to play Halo Infinite. I am playing other...
  10. Xbox series X: Halo Infinite stuck on "Authenticating with services" on Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series X: Halo Infinite stuck on "Authenticating with services" on Xbox Series X: The game launches will successfully launch. But upon hitting press a to play I get stuck with a loading screen that infinitely tries "Authenticating with services". The game is updated in its...