Halo Infinite Series X Crash - 100% Repro Rate

Discus and support Halo Infinite Series X Crash - 100% Repro Rate in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey everyone, I’ve been experiencing an issue since beta where Halo Infinite does not run on my Series X. The game gets to the main menu and freezes... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ClutchColin21, Jan 5, 2022.

1. Halo Infinite Series X Crash - 100% Repro Rate

Hey everyone, I’ve been experiencing an issue since beta where Halo Infinite does not run on my Series X. The game gets to the main menu and freezes once the ‘Infinite’ text starts animating. I'm then met with a black screen followed by a multi-colored display texture which I've attached a picture of at the bottom of this post.

I'm then either returned to the dashboard or my console shuts off. I was hoping the official release of the game in December would come with a patch for this but that wasn't the case

I have tickets open with Halo Support but have received little to no communication from them besides emails informing me that they still don't have a solution.

I've tried factory resetting, reinstalling, hard resets, clearing cache, remote install, etc. I've spoken with Microsoft Support & they seem to be just as stumped as I am. They don't recommend a warranty repair at this time as I've had no other issues with my console in the year that I've owned it.

Anybody out there happen to have a fix for this or can help get this seen by the right people? I'm sort of at a loss at this point!

**Below you will find a picture of the visual that is sometimes shown after the game crashes.

Halo Infinite Series X Crash - 100% Repro Rate [​IMG]

:)

ClutchColin21, Jan 5, 2022
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Halo Infinite Series X Crash - 100% Repro Rate