Halo Infinite (PC) won't load past title screen

Discus and support Halo Infinite (PC) won't load past title screen in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Whenever I load Halo Infinite from the Xbox App on PC the game will load the 343 intro but get stuck on loading the title screen. The cycling animation... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DerelictCountry, Dec 2, 2021.

1. Halo Infinite (PC) won't load past title screen

Whenever I load Halo Infinite from the Xbox App on PC the game will load the 343 intro but get stuck on loading the title screen. The cycling animation will play but it will not go past this point. The Steam version works fine, however I am a subscriber of Game Pass Ultimate and would prefer to not pay full retail for the Campaign on December 8th. I have raised a ticket with Halo Support but received an automated response saying they don't know what to do. I've updated my drivers, uninstalled then reinstalled but nothing has worked.

Halo Infinite (PC) won't load past title screen [​IMG]

:)

DerelictCountry, Dec 2, 2021
  2. MuiTheGreat Win User

I'm experiencing the same issue and this seems like far too many hoops to jump through for a possible fix
  3. XBF - Tali Win User

Hello,

We have decided to lock this thread. If you are experiencing a similar error, please create a new thread so one of our agents may assist you. For Steam users, please view Halo Infinite Known Issues if you are receiving an infinite loop error.

Thank you!

-Tali
  4. SammyVS Win User

5. cduke23 Win User

I've tried both versions of the solution provided and neither helped. I submitted a ticket on Halo Waypoint and they kicked me back over to Xbox support since it's an "installation issue".

The thing is, I've played Halo Infinite on my PC via Steam. I also play many other games on the Xbox app for PC. It's specifically this game on Xbox for PC.

I will say, I did have an issue previously with the Xbox app not installing games correctly and your second solution was something I had to do at the time. This time no luck.

Specifically, this Microsoft game won't run on the Xbox app for Windows and I'm really not understanding why.

Here is my event viewer error message:

Faulting application name: HaloInfinite.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x61944ae0

Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 10.0.22000.348, time stamp: 0x22eb3761

Exception code: 0xc0000005

Fault offset: 0x00000000000357ee

Faulting process id: 0x1380

Faulting application start time: 0x01d7e80525e6c1e5

Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.254428597CFE2_1.3242.15531.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\HaloInfinite.exe

Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll

Report Id: 62a9334d-050b-48e0-8008-0b1bac3bd5ba

Faulting package full name: Microsoft.254428597CFE2_1.3242.15531.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe

Faulting package-relative application ID: OlympusRelease
  6. ngocphi Win User

Umm you do know where is reason why you can't?

The game isn't out yet

The only way to play is to be in a flight and those are only for multiplayer
Thema:

1. Halo Infinite (PC) won't load past title screen - Similar Threads - Halo Infinite won't

2. How Do I Get Past The Halo Infinite "Getting profile from platform" screen?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How Do I Get Past The Halo Infinite "Getting profile from platform" screen?: When a new update is rolled out for Halo Infinite it sometimes causes a networking error that prevents me from accessing the online feature of the game. It doesn't progress past the "Getting...
  3. Halo Infinite Stuck on "Signing In..." | PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo Infinite Stuck on "Signing In..." | PC: For the last week or so I have not been able to get into Halo Infinite (PC / Xbox on Windows). I launch the game (either through the desktop shortcut I have or through the Xbox App) and it opens...
  4. Mouse and keyboard only working with Halo Infinit

in XboX Insiders
    Mouse and keyboard only working with Halo Infinit: I'm part of the program and I went to test mouse and keyboard support, and the games I tested: -Sea of Thieves: Only the mouse works; -Mount&Blade 2: Mouse and keyboard do not work; -Halo...
  5. No sign in popup in Halo Infinite [Steam]

in XBoX on Consoles
    No sign in popup in Halo Infinite [Steam]: [img] Hey, Right after i start the game and it wants to catch my gaming profile theres nothing happening, i watched a few videos where theres an Xbox popup opening but its not working for me....
  6. Halo Infinite campaign crossplay with pc and xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo Infinite campaign crossplay with pc and xbox one: Halo Infinite campaign crossplay with pc and xbox one is that doable or is it only mulitplayer on xbox live? What the campaige limit for xbox live on campaige? 73574fb4-eb9d-4f5f-9b9f-cd26d73f1979
  7. Why won't Xbox ban PC hackers in HALO Infinite?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't Xbox ban PC hackers in HALO Infinite?: Multiple games where players would have as many points as 8-10 players combined. For example a game of 12v12, 1-2 players using PC mods on the opposing team would have as many kills as an entire...
  8. My halo infinite multiplayer won't work.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My halo infinite multiplayer won't work.: I just bought a new xbox series s and installed halo infinite but when i try to play halo infinite it says "content required to play this experience is not yet installed" i have restarted the game...
  9. Halo Infinite Won't Start on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite Won't Start on PC: I have the PC game pass. I want to play Halo Infinite I click start game and the screen comes up saying its loading game getting ready to play then the Halo Infinite game window closes down and...
  10. Halo infinite won't launch - directs me to the Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo infinite won't launch - directs me to the Microsoft Store: Hey, I've been trying to open halo infinite for the past 30 odd mins and it keeps redirecting me to the MS store. The Xbox game pass app says it's installed and I was playing the game fine a few...