Halo infinite pc controller sensitivity

Discus and support Halo infinite pc controller sensitivity in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I’ve been playing halo infinite for about a year and a half now on my PC and I’ve haven’t had much problems but I noticed as of late my PC... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Cheeky 007, Feb 28, 2024.

1. Cheeky 007
    Cheeky 007 Guest

So I’ve been playing halo infinite for about a year and a half now on my PC and I’ve haven’t had much problems but I noticed as of late my PC controller is now very weird because the sensitivity is like very high as if I was playing with a mouse now I’ve been playing a game for a year and a half and I don’t really mess with my sensitivity. I am very anal about and very specific about it and I haven’t changed them, but I even got a new controller and it’s still weird because it’s like I lose assist in halo infinite but also my character moves as if I’m using a mouse but I’m controller. How can I fix this and it just started I don’t know where I don’t know what it is.

:)

Cheeky 007, Feb 28, 2024
  2. Cheeky 007 Win User

P.S I have tried unplugging the keyboard and mouse and still the same thing

I’ve tried running the game on steam and Xbox app and eventually it does the same thing. The weird thing is I’ve never had this happen to me
  3. Tezzarrific Win User

Why won't Microsoft allow the same modifications in game code on Xbox as they do for PC players?

Halo Infinite, while being a very bad and poor Halo game is not hacked to death, i play via PC with a controller at that and very rarely see cheaters from the PC side, what i do see is console players with zero recoil and rapid fire which is from modded controllers.
  4. XBF John Win User

Halo Campaign Constantly Crashing on PC

5. Edgarour Win User

E3 excitement!

The new elite control, xbox Scarlett and Halo Infinite
  6. iareBRENDEN Win User

Halo 5 guardians

I'd wager the only possibility we see Halo 5 on PC is closer to the Halo Infinite launch. It would definitely create a surge in interest in the franchise and we already know Infinite will be on Windows 10.
Thema:

1. Halo infinite pc controller sensitivity - Similar Threads - Halo infinite controller

2. How Do I Get Past The Halo Infinite "Getting profile from platform" screen?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How Do I Get Past The Halo Infinite "Getting profile from platform" screen?: When a new update is rolled out for Halo Infinite it sometimes causes a networking error that prevents me from accessing the online feature of the game. It doesn't progress past the "Getting...
  3. Halo Infinite Stuck on "Signing In..." | PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo Infinite Stuck on "Signing In..." | PC: For the last week or so I have not been able to get into Halo Infinite (PC / Xbox on Windows). I launch the game (either through the desktop shortcut I have or through the Xbox App) and it opens...
  4. Mouse and keyboard only working with Halo Infinit

in XboX Insiders
    Mouse and keyboard only working with Halo Infinit: I'm part of the program and I went to test mouse and keyboard support, and the games I tested: -Sea of Thieves: Only the mouse works; -Mount&Blade 2: Mouse and keyboard do not work; -Halo...
  5. No sign in popup in Halo Infinite [Steam]

in XBoX on Consoles
    No sign in popup in Halo Infinite [Steam]: [img] Hey, Right after i start the game and it wants to catch my gaming profile theres nothing happening, i watched a few videos where theres an Xbox popup opening but its not working for me....
  6. Halo Infinite campaign crossplay with pc and xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo Infinite campaign crossplay with pc and xbox one: Halo Infinite campaign crossplay with pc and xbox one is that doable or is it only mulitplayer on xbox live? What the campaige limit for xbox live on campaige? 73574fb4-eb9d-4f5f-9b9f-cd26d73f1979
  7. Xbox to do a Market push of Halo Infinite and its amazing state.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox to do a Market push of Halo Infinite and its amazing state.: Halo is Xbox’s biggest IPs and it’s no small news that the launch has dragged the game through the mud a lot. However recently and I’d say all of 2023 and starting 2024 Halo infinite is one of the...
  8. halo infinite - infinite stuck

in XBoX Games and Apps
    halo infinite - infinite stuck: Hi all, Alrighty then, i tried to install halo infinite on the game pass. Sadly it doesnt seem to be going that well. I manage to download the game and get it to start but then the fun starts....
  9. halo infinite campaign mode stopped working,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    halo infinite campaign mode stopped working,: halo infinite campaign mode stopped working, it will only allow multiplayer the disc loads perfectly but the opening menu is stuck on multiplayer and the cursor will not move....
  10. Still 100% HALO Infinite Multiplayer Games Hacked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Still 100% HALO Infinite Multiplayer Games Hacked: I'm in the top 5% of players for Infinite and not one game in the past two months hasn't had a lobby with people using mods. Its ridiculously easy to see who is cheating if you watch their...