halo infinite - infinite stuck

Discus and support halo infinite - infinite stuck in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all, Alrighty then, i tried to install halo infinite on the game pass. Sadly it doesnt seem to be going that well. I manage to download the game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AlaindeIon, Jan 13, 2024.

1. AlaindeIon
    AlaindeIon Guest

Hi all,

Alrighty then, i tried to install halo infinite on the game pass.

Sadly it doesnt seem to be going that well. I manage to download the game and get it to start but then the fun starts.

When trying to start the campaign, it says all the stuff is installed but thats about it, cant go any further.

Also when clicking on a other langague pack to install it, it doenst work, waited for about a hour after applying yet nothing....

When trying the other modes it does say its missing files.

I have done the following:

Go to xbox app on pc (and make sure its up to date) and download halo infinite - campaign, on the game pass.

halo infinite - infinite stuck [​IMG]

When i go into the game settings on the xbox app, i can appearntly download the campaign, again?

(to be clear, i checked the box to downloaded the campaign there)

So i did that, but sadly no luck there either, cuz when going into the game, i get this:

(Also when i hit apply, nothing happends, waited for about a hour... But i really dont want to hear Chef in Dutch, he be sounding like goldmember id guess >.< So i do wanne install the english pack)

When going to multiplayer, i get this:

What content am i missing and where can i download it.....

Went to the forums, saw some people with the same issues, so followed the tips and tricks there.

I then uninstalled the xbox app, halo, and installed everything again, no luck.

Tried resetting the game app and xbox app in settings and did the thing with WSReset.exe. no luck.

Tried to install the game not by the xbox app, but on the app store from microsoft, no luck

Tried running the gamerepairtool for the app, no luck

Tried drinking a bottle of vodka, great success still the game aint working.

Now my pc and drivers are up to date.

Also my specs are good enough to play the game.

So guessing the infinite part stands for being infinite annoyed as i cant get this game to work.....

Any insight on the matter would be appricated

Gr,

Alan

:)

AlaindeIon, Jan 13, 2024
  2. XBF - Tali Win User

Halo Infinite (PC) won't load past title screen

Hello,

We have decided to lock this thread. If you are experiencing a similar error, please create a new thread so one of our agents may assist you. For Steam users, please view Halo Infinite Known Issues if you are receiving an infinite loop error.

Thank you!

-Tali
  3. CrazygamerJIGGLE Win User

I can’t find a game on my Xbox one that I just redeemed

https://www.xbox.com/en-us/games/store/halo-infinite/9p64bch27bqn

It’s the halo infinite campaign.
  4. Kathy A. Win User

Halo Infinite new install does not open successfully. It will open the loading screen and then close after a few seconds.

Hello GRock5577,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We understand that you are trying to launch Halo Infinite and is unable to because it gets stuck on loading screen. May we ask if you are still having same issue? We found on our resources that Halo Infinite have known issues of players getting stuck on loading screen however these players are already close to getting matches on the game. To assist you with this concern, let us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner.

To have a better understanding, we would like to further isolate your concern.

1. May we know if this is the only game you are having issues launching in your computer?
    2. May we know if can capture the error message of the game before it closes out? You may use Windows + Shift + S on your keyboard to screenshot.
    3. May we know what version of Halo Infinite you are playing (Forge, Campaign, Multiplayer)?
    4. Do you have antivirus, antimalware, VPN, firewall, proxy and PC Optimizer in your PC?
    Here are the links with the list of known issues from the game for your reference.

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  5. LegoNinja187 Win User

Question

Probably Halo: Infinite, but there are so many to consider, but Halo: Infinite is really the only game on the horizon that I'm looking forward to currently.
  6. Chaotic Gypsy Win User

ToU Agreement stuck in an infinite loop.

Stuck in a damn infinite loop
Thema:

1. halo infinite - infinite stuck - Similar Threads - halo infinite infinite

2. How Do I Get Past The Halo Infinite "Getting profile from platform" screen?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How Do I Get Past The Halo Infinite "Getting profile from platform" screen?: When a new update is rolled out for Halo Infinite it sometimes causes a networking error that prevents me from accessing the online feature of the game. It doesn't progress past the "Getting...
  3. Halo Infinite Stuck on "Signing In..." | PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo Infinite Stuck on "Signing In..." | PC: For the last week or so I have not been able to get into Halo Infinite (PC / Xbox on Windows). I launch the game (either through the desktop shortcut I have or through the Xbox App) and it opens...
  4. Mouse and keyboard only working with Halo Infinit

in XboX Insiders
    Mouse and keyboard only working with Halo Infinit: I'm part of the program and I went to test mouse and keyboard support, and the games I tested: -Sea of Thieves: Only the mouse works; -Mount&Blade 2: Mouse and keyboard do not work; -Halo...
  5. No sign in popup in Halo Infinite [Steam]

in XBoX on Consoles
    No sign in popup in Halo Infinite [Steam]: [img] Hey, Right after i start the game and it wants to catch my gaming profile theres nothing happening, i watched a few videos where theres an Xbox popup opening but its not working for me....
  6. Halo Infinite campaign crossplay with pc and xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo Infinite campaign crossplay with pc and xbox one: Halo Infinite campaign crossplay with pc and xbox one is that doable or is it only mulitplayer on xbox live? What the campaige limit for xbox live on campaige? 73574fb4-eb9d-4f5f-9b9f-cd26d73f1979
  7. Halo infinite pc controller sensitivity

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo infinite pc controller sensitivity: So I’ve been playing halo infinite for about a year and a half now on my PC and I’ve haven’t had much problems but I noticed as of late my PC controller is now very weird because the sensitivity...
  8. Xbox to do a Market push of Halo Infinite and its amazing state.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox to do a Market push of Halo Infinite and its amazing state.: Halo is Xbox’s biggest IPs and it’s no small news that the launch has dragged the game through the mud a lot. However recently and I’d say all of 2023 and starting 2024 Halo infinite is one of the...
  9. halo infinite campaign mode stopped working,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    halo infinite campaign mode stopped working,: halo infinite campaign mode stopped working, it will only allow multiplayer the disc loads perfectly but the opening menu is stuck on multiplayer and the cursor will not move....
  10. Still 100% HALO Infinite Multiplayer Games Hacked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Still 100% HALO Infinite Multiplayer Games Hacked: I'm in the top 5% of players for Infinite and not one game in the past two months hasn't had a lobby with people using mods. Its ridiculously easy to see who is cheating if you watch their...