Halo Infinite fix?

Discus and support Halo Infinite fix? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Halo Infinite still continues to crash. I have uninstalled it multiple times on both steam and the xbox app on the pc. ALL drivers are up to date as... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Chris Camp1, Jul 26, 2023.

1. Chris Camp1
    Chris Camp1 Guest

Halo Infinite fix?

Halo Infinite still continues to crash. I have uninstalled it multiple times on both steam and the xbox app on the pc. ALL drivers are up to date as well as the game on both steam and xbox. I have verified the integrity of the game files multiple times. Every other game on both steam and xbox is running perfectly with no issues. What is the fix for this issue and why is it still an issue?

:)

Chris Camp1, Jul 26, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Halo Infinite fix?

Hello Chris, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.

Not a Microsoft employee.

I’m sorry to hear you’re having some trouble when trying to play Halo Infinite on your PC.

I would like to let you know that in situations like these and based on your description (in-game / specific game issues), the recommended action is to reach out to the dedicated game support and report the bug. You can do it by visiting the next link:

https://support.halowaypoint.com/hc/en-us/reque...

In case you need to review when it's necessary to reach Microsoft support or the dedicated game support, please visit this article:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
  3. Geri M. Win User

Need help getting Halo Infinite to launch - Crashing on startup

Hi Mkni,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

We understand that you are having issues launching Halo Infinite. We would like to suggest you would try this link below. To fix Halo Infinite crashing on startup, you can try these fixes:

If you have other clarifications about this matter, you can get back to us by replying to this post.

We are looking forward to your response.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. Geri M. Win User

Airpods sound fine until I open a Halo game, then they get messed up.

Hello Adam Burrito,

Thank you for providing the information and appreciate for your patience.

To confirm if the issue is with the game itself, we suggest downloading other games and see if you still get the same audio problem. If this is a game issue Halo Infinite can provide you more information and how to fix it.

I found workarounds that might help you resolve the problem.

• Use an analog 3.5mm audio cable to connect your headphones directly to the PC while playing Halo.
    • Switch back to USB cable or Bluetooth for other applications.
    • If this does not fix, uninstall programs associated with your headphones.

I am sharing with you Halo Infinite's general article in troubleshooting audio issues. Kindly check and follow the steps.

We sincerely hope this will help you achieve your desired resolution.

Kind regards,

Microsoft Community
  5. amVici0us Win User

Halo Infinite will not launch on the PC Game Pass

For anybody else that suffers from microsoft and 343 ****, here is the solution:

Here’s how to fix the Halo Infinite Xbox Gaming Services bug:

• Press “Windows Key” + “I” simultaneously on your keyboard
    • Select the ‘Apps’ section from the menu selection
    • Find Halo Infinite in the app list
    • Left-click on Halo Infinite to reveal ‘Advanced Options’
    • Find the ‘Reset’ button and left-click on it
    • Open the Xbox app and reinstall Halo Infinite
    Don’t worry about actually re-installing / re-downloading the game, as it should be ready to launch in a few moments.

by The Anand Market December 9, 2021 in Technology
  6. CrazygamerJIGGLE Win User

I can’t find a game on my Xbox one that I just redeemed

https://www.xbox.com/en-us/games/store/halo-infinite/9p64bch27bqn

It’s the halo infinite campaign.
Thema:

Halo Infinite fix?

1. Halo Infinite fix? - Similar Threads - Halo Infinite fix

2. How Do I Get Past The Halo Infinite "Getting profile from platform" screen?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How Do I Get Past The Halo Infinite "Getting profile from platform" screen?: When a new update is rolled out for Halo Infinite it sometimes causes a networking error that prevents me from accessing the online feature of the game. It doesn't progress past the "Getting...
  3. Halo Infinite Stuck on "Signing In..." | PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo Infinite Stuck on "Signing In..." | PC: For the last week or so I have not been able to get into Halo Infinite (PC / Xbox on Windows). I launch the game (either through the desktop shortcut I have or through the Xbox App) and it opens...
  4. Mouse and keyboard only working with Halo Infinit

in XboX Insiders
    Mouse and keyboard only working with Halo Infinit: I'm part of the program and I went to test mouse and keyboard support, and the games I tested: -Sea of Thieves: Only the mouse works; -Mount&Blade 2: Mouse and keyboard do not work; -Halo...
  5. No sign in popup in Halo Infinite [Steam]

in XBoX on Consoles
    No sign in popup in Halo Infinite [Steam]: [img] Hey, Right after i start the game and it wants to catch my gaming profile theres nothing happening, i watched a few videos where theres an Xbox popup opening but its not working for me....
  6. Halo Infinite campaign crossplay with pc and xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo Infinite campaign crossplay with pc and xbox one: Halo Infinite campaign crossplay with pc and xbox one is that doable or is it only mulitplayer on xbox live? What the campaige limit for xbox live on campaige? 73574fb4-eb9d-4f5f-9b9f-cd26d73f1979
  7. Halo infinite pc controller sensitivity

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo infinite pc controller sensitivity: So I’ve been playing halo infinite for about a year and a half now on my PC and I’ve haven’t had much problems but I noticed as of late my PC controller is now very weird because the sensitivity...
  8. How to fix Halo Infinite “getting clearance”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix Halo Infinite “getting clearance”: I have an Xbox series s and the game was working until about 12 hours ago, it needs me to press a to play but when I do it is forever stuck on “getting clearance” and I’m not sure what to do. The...
  9. How many years will Xbox need to fix HALO Infinite Multiplayer???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How many years will Xbox need to fix HALO Infinite Multiplayer???: In the past 6 weeks, my group of HALO player since 2002 have encountered 863 hackers in HALO Infinite multiplayer. All were reported and as far as we could tell none have been banned from Xbox....
  10. Xbox series X, Halo Infinite settings does not save. How to fix it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series X, Halo Infinite settings does not save. How to fix it?: Everytime I start a game (not the game himself), my settings get back to default. Basically, I start a quick play. The moment I get back in the menu, settings get reset. It also makes my...