Halo Infinite Campaign not saving?

Discus and support Halo Infinite Campaign not saving? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been playing Halo Infinite through steam, and recently purchased the campaign DLC and thought I would give it a try. I have put about 5 hours... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Anthony_970, Nov 9, 2023.

1. Anthony_970
    Anthony_970 Guest

I have been playing Halo Infinite through steam, and recently purchased the campaign DLC and thought I would give it a try. I have put about 5 hours into my save, but unfortunately the game doesn't seem to be saving anymore. I have gotten to the mission "The Sequence" in the story, and every time I close the game, I am reverted to the same part at the start of the mission. I have tried everything that I have found and have no idea what is happening. It will occasionally say "Saving Checkpoint" and that system works as expected. I die, and respawn at the last checkpoint, but when I go to save the game progress by returning to FOB or exiting, I get reverted. Once exited to the Campaign main screen, I can resume from where I would expect to resume, but when I leave to multiplayer, or close the game, it reverts my save back to the beginning of "The Sequence" always in the same spot, and doesn't keep any unlocks. I am not sure where to look for any error messages, but I haven't seen any other odd behavior.

Here is what I've tried: Uninstalling/Reinstalling the game, verifying the game files, uninstalling and reinstalling steam, logging out, and back into Infinite, waiting 10 ish minutes before exiting the game, returning to a "Saving Progress" point in game, freeing up storage space, and reverting graphics drivers (Only a few versions back).

Here is some system information:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X

SSD: NVME (Boot Drive) with ~300 gigs left

RAM: 32G (Not using all of it, assuming not ram capacity but included anyway)

Graphics: NVidia GeForce RTX 3070

Graphics Driver Version: 546.01

Launcher: Steam (Latest Version)

I don't think it is a hardware issue, as I haven't had issues before.

Thanks for the help,

Anthony

:)

Anthony_970, Nov 9, 2023
  2. CrazygamerJIGGLE Win User

I can’t find a game on my Xbox one that I just redeemed

https://www.xbox.com/en-us/games/store/halo-infinite/9p64bch27bqn

It’s the halo infinite campaign.
  3. Christyna64 Win User

Hopes or Expectations for Halo Infinite?

I'm really looking forward to the campaign for Halo Infinite.
  4. [Farscape] Win User

XBOX LIVE GOLD

only halo infinite multiplayer is free to play, the campaign is not.
  5. Miles_ Win User

Halo Infinite's Multiplayer - To Sprint or not to Sprint?

There is no doubt that Halo Infinite will be a lot better that Halo 5 in many aspects not just campaign but also the multiplayer gameplay.
  6. Fearless Reign7 Win User

Upcoming Game Releases

Cant wait to play the campaign of mw4. Plus im interested to see more halo infinite at e3
Thema:

1. Halo Infinite Campaign not saving? - Similar Threads - Halo Infinite Campaign

2. Halo Infinite campaign crossplay with pc and xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo Infinite campaign crossplay with pc and xbox one: Halo Infinite campaign crossplay with pc and xbox one is that doable or is it only mulitplayer on xbox live? What the campaige limit for xbox live on campaige? 73574fb4-eb9d-4f5f-9b9f-cd26d73f1979
  3. halo infinite campaign mode stopped working,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    halo infinite campaign mode stopped working,: halo infinite campaign mode stopped working, it will only allow multiplayer the disc loads perfectly but the opening menu is stuck on multiplayer and the cursor will not move....
  4. Halo Infinite Campaign Keeps Crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite Campaign Keeps Crashing: I've tried the following solutions. 1. Update your graphics card drivers to the latest version. 2. Make sure that your PC meets the minimum system requirements for the game. 3. Disable any...
  5. Halo Infinite: Campaign crashes but multiplayer works. (PC Game Pass)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite: Campaign crashes but multiplayer works. (PC Game Pass): I see other people have mentioned this issue but the thread is locked or cant see a solution. On PC Game Pass I can play multiplayer fine. I did have to go through all the troubleshooting methods...
  6. Why can't I play Halo infinite campaign even with the disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play Halo infinite campaign even with the disc: I have purchased a pre owned copy of Halo infinite for my Xbox one. I have installed it fine. Game loads fine but when I try and start campaign from the main menu it says I have to pay for the...
  7. How to stop halo infinite campaign from crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to stop halo infinite campaign from crashing: I have halo infinite on pc and while the multiplayer works well, whenever I attempt to use the campaign mode the game crashes. I have already restarted my computer, reinstalled the game. verified...
  8. So, do you have to buy the halo infinite campaign again, for EVERY profile/account that...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So, do you have to buy the halo infinite campaign again, for EVERY profile/account that...: So my sister bought and downloaded the Halo infinite campaign onto her profile. I assumed that once it was downloaded onto the Xbox that the campaign could be played by any account/profile on that...
  9. I want to replay the Halo Infinite campaign and find the skulls and audio logs again. Is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to replay the Halo Infinite campaign and find the skulls and audio logs again. Is...: I enjoy the campaign so much, and I want to completely reset all data so I can find all the skulls and audio logs again. Is there a way this is possible? cc62f3d6-460f-410e-8b3d-4678eaa213f1
  10. Halo infinite campaign progress loss Today 5/5/2023

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo infinite campaign progress loss Today 5/5/2023: I have lost about 10 hours of progress today in halo infinite campaign, very annoyed. There doesnt seem to be a workaround for loading any local saved files either that i could find. This ruins...