Halo Infinite Campaign Keeps Crashing

Discus and support Halo Infinite Campaign Keeps Crashing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've tried the following solutions. 1. Update your graphics card drivers to the latest version. 2. Make sure that your PC meets the minimum system... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Zach Thomas2, Dec 18, 2023.

1. Zach Thomas2
    Zach Thomas2 Guest

I've tried the following solutions.

1. Update your graphics card drivers to the latest version.

2. Make sure that your PC meets the minimum system requirements for the game.

3. Disable any third-party software that may be interfering with the game.

4. Run the game as an administrator.

5. Try running the game in compatibility mode.

6. Disable any overclocking on your PC.

7. Check for any pending Windows updates and install them

8. Uninstall the high-res textures.

It still keeps crashing. I have no idea what to do and I'm quite frustrated.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

:)

Zach Thomas2, Dec 18, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Zach and Garf!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It looks like you are both having issue with the Halo Infinite as it keeps on crashing.

Crashes usually occur when there is a compatibility issue with drivers, app, update and third-party software. With this, we appreciate you have shared to us the troubleshooting steps you have performed, Zach. As well as the checking of the cause of the crash Garf, thanks.

If both of you have the same issue with this specific game, we would like to isolate the issue for you both. The reason for isolation is to further determine what caused the crash of Halo. Please provide us answers to the following questions:

1. May we ask if you have issues installing Microsoft Store games? You may try to install Minecraft Launcher or Microsoft Sudoku or Microsoft Solitaire Collection.
    2. Are you part of Xbox Insider or PC Insider?
    3. Is the Halo installed from Xbox app or Microsoft Store or what store?
    4. Can you launch the games installed from Xbox app?
    5. When did this issue happen?

We look forward to your response.

If you have other clarifications about this matter, you can get back to us by replying to this post.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Jingfei05,

Thanks for sharing the error logs.

Do you mind answering the questions below:

1. May we ask if you have issues installing Microsoft Store games? You may try to install Minecraft Launcher or Microsoft Sudoku or Microsoft Solitaire Collection.
    2. Are you part of Xbox Insider or PC Insider?
    3. Is the Halo installed from Xbox app or Microsoft Store or what store?
    4. Can you launch the games installed from Xbox app?
    5. When did this issue happen?

Happy holidays!

Regards,

4. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Garf,

Thanks for sharing the troubleshooting that fixed your concern.

For reference of how to reinstall Windows, please check this link: Reinstall Windows - Microsoft Support

Disclaimer: There are three ways to reinstall Windows: Repair InPlace Upgrade using ISO, reset through settings and Full clean installation using USB Flash Drive. Please read the support article for clear instructions or for assistance, please reach out to our Windows support team: Contact Us - Microsoft Support.

Happy Holidays Everyone!

Regards,

5. Jingfei05 Win User

I installed Halo Infinite Multiplayer from the Microsoft Store and it crashed in the Launch process.

Faulting application name: HaloInfinite.exe, version: 6.10025.12948.0, time stamp: 0x6557bfd3

Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.19041.3758, time stamp: 0xd80f8f12

Exception code: 0xe06d7363

Fault offset: 0x000000000002cf19

Faulting process id: 0x26dc

Faulting application start time: 0x01da35dd6e30e093

Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.254428597CFE2_1.3952.24438.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\game\HaloInfinite.exe

Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNELBASE.dll

Report Id: 114b1bf3-e0d1-4a21-97d1-e4dbea38f19f

Faulting package full name: Microsoft.254428597CFE2_1.3952.24438.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe

Faulting package-relative application ID: OlympusRelease
  6. Garf Boof Win User

For anyone else that stumbles across or the OP I had to full re-install windows to make it work.
Thema:

1. Halo Infinite Campaign Keeps Crashing - Similar Threads - Halo Infinite Campaign

2. Halo Infinite campaign crossplay with pc and xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo Infinite campaign crossplay with pc and xbox one: Halo Infinite campaign crossplay with pc and xbox one is that doable or is it only mulitplayer on xbox live? What the campaige limit for xbox live on campaige? 73574fb4-eb9d-4f5f-9b9f-cd26d73f1979
  3. halo infinite campaign mode stopped working,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    halo infinite campaign mode stopped working,: halo infinite campaign mode stopped working, it will only allow multiplayer the disc loads perfectly but the opening menu is stuck on multiplayer and the cursor will not move....
  4. Halo Infinite: Campaign crashes but multiplayer works. (PC Game Pass)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite: Campaign crashes but multiplayer works. (PC Game Pass): I see other people have mentioned this issue but the thread is locked or cant see a solution. On PC Game Pass I can play multiplayer fine. I did have to go through all the troubleshooting methods...
  5. Halo Infinite Campaign not saving?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite Campaign not saving?: I have been playing Halo Infinite through steam, and recently purchased the campaign DLC and thought I would give it a try. I have put about 5 hours into my save, but unfortunately the game...
  6. Why can't I play Halo infinite campaign even with the disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play Halo infinite campaign even with the disc: I have purchased a pre owned copy of Halo infinite for my Xbox one. I have installed it fine. Game loads fine but when I try and start campaign from the main menu it says I have to pay for the...
  7. How to stop halo infinite campaign from crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to stop halo infinite campaign from crashing: I have halo infinite on pc and while the multiplayer works well, whenever I attempt to use the campaign mode the game crashes. I have already restarted my computer, reinstalled the game. verified...
  8. So, do you have to buy the halo infinite campaign again, for EVERY profile/account that...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So, do you have to buy the halo infinite campaign again, for EVERY profile/account that...: So my sister bought and downloaded the Halo infinite campaign onto her profile. I assumed that once it was downloaded onto the Xbox that the campaign could be played by any account/profile on that...
  9. I want to replay the Halo Infinite campaign and find the skulls and audio logs again. Is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to replay the Halo Infinite campaign and find the skulls and audio logs again. Is...: I enjoy the campaign so much, and I want to completely reset all data so I can find all the skulls and audio logs again. Is there a way this is possible? cc62f3d6-460f-410e-8b3d-4678eaa213f1
  10. Halo infinite campaign progress loss Today 5/5/2023

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo infinite campaign progress loss Today 5/5/2023: I have lost about 10 hours of progress today in halo infinite campaign, very annoyed. There doesnt seem to be a workaround for loading any local saved files either that i could find. This ruins...