Halo Infinite Beta Help (PC) - I just got invited to play, but I can't find where to join.

Discus and support Halo Infinite Beta Help (PC) - I just got invited to play, but I can't find where to join. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So I just got a message from Xbox saying that I get to play Halo this weekend. It says to download the Xbox Insiders Hub and join the "Halo Infinite -... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/KlopeksWithCoppers, Sep 30, 2021.

1. Halo Infinite Beta Help (PC) - I just got invited to play, but I can't find where to join.

So I just got a message from Xbox saying that I get to play Halo this weekend. It says to download the Xbox Insiders Hub and join the "Halo Infinite - Insider" program. I downloaded the app from the Microsoft store, but I don't see the Halo Infinite program. Anyone know where to find it?

submitted by /u/KlopeksWithCoppers
    [link] [comments]

/u/KlopeksWithCoppers, Sep 30, 2021
  2. nathan mitchell1 Win User

XCloud invites bugged

Hello, when I'm playing on the cloud on my PC, for example, halo infinite, and someone tries to invite me to a game, it tells me that I have to download the game in order to accept invites, but I can invite them and play with them and it's not a problem. How can I fix that?
  3. CosmoMomen Win User

Forza Horizon 3 PC Online Freeroam not working

I have two Windows 10 PCs on the same network and getting infinite loading trying to join online. Fiancé finally got multiplayer unlocked just to find out it’s officially supported but does not work. 10/10
  4. Were Wolf 91 Win User

xbox one party

as it turns out someone that also had the beta sent me an invite and they where able to join.... now i just need to get rid of it...
  5. MateusFontana Win User

Xbox insider hub, Halo infinite technical preview for PC problems

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community.

We appreciate your coming to the Xbox community. From what I saw the Halo Infinite Flight on PC, can only be downloaded by steam. To download follow the instructions contained in the article below, there is the necessary information on how to download from Xbox and PC.

https://www.windowscentral.com/halo-infinite-be...

*We thank you in advance for contacting us, I hope this can help you.
  6. Simple OJ Win User

New Games 2020+ Opinions

I can't wait to play Halo Infinite and Cyberpunk!
Thema:

Halo Infinite Beta Help (PC) - I just got invited to play, but I can't find where to join.

1. Halo Infinite Beta Help (PC) - I just got invited to play, but I can't find where to join. - Similar Threads - Halo Infinite Beta

2. How Do I Get Past The Halo Infinite "Getting profile from platform" screen?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How Do I Get Past The Halo Infinite "Getting profile from platform" screen?: When a new update is rolled out for Halo Infinite it sometimes causes a networking error that prevents me from accessing the online feature of the game. It doesn't progress past the "Getting...
  3. Halo Infinite Stuck on "Signing In..." | PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo Infinite Stuck on "Signing In..." | PC: For the last week or so I have not been able to get into Halo Infinite (PC / Xbox on Windows). I launch the game (either through the desktop shortcut I have or through the Xbox App) and it opens...
  4. Mouse and keyboard only working with Halo Infinit

in XboX Insiders
    Mouse and keyboard only working with Halo Infinit: I'm part of the program and I went to test mouse and keyboard support, and the games I tested: -Sea of Thieves: Only the mouse works; -Mount&Blade 2: Mouse and keyboard do not work; -Halo...
  5. No sign in popup in Halo Infinite [Steam]

in XBoX on Consoles
    No sign in popup in Halo Infinite [Steam]: [img] Hey, Right after i start the game and it wants to catch my gaming profile theres nothing happening, i watched a few videos where theres an Xbox popup opening but its not working for me....
  6. Halo Infinite campaign crossplay with pc and xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo Infinite campaign crossplay with pc and xbox one: Halo Infinite campaign crossplay with pc and xbox one is that doable or is it only mulitplayer on xbox live? What the campaige limit for xbox live on campaige? 73574fb4-eb9d-4f5f-9b9f-cd26d73f1979
  7. Halo infinite pc controller sensitivity

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo infinite pc controller sensitivity: So I’ve been playing halo infinite for about a year and a half now on my PC and I’ve haven’t had much problems but I noticed as of late my PC controller is now very weird because the sensitivity...
  8. Xbox to do a Market push of Halo Infinite and its amazing state.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox to do a Market push of Halo Infinite and its amazing state.: Halo is Xbox’s biggest IPs and it’s no small news that the launch has dragged the game through the mud a lot. However recently and I’d say all of 2023 and starting 2024 Halo infinite is one of the...
  9. halo infinite - infinite stuck

in XBoX Games and Apps
    halo infinite - infinite stuck: Hi all, Alrighty then, i tried to install halo infinite on the game pass. Sadly it doesnt seem to be going that well. I manage to download the game and get it to start but then the fun starts....
  10. halo infinite campaign mode stopped working,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    halo infinite campaign mode stopped working,: halo infinite campaign mode stopped working, it will only allow multiplayer the disc loads perfectly but the opening menu is stuck on multiplayer and the cursor will not move....