Halo Games ranked from Worst to Best

Discus and support Halo Games ranked from Worst to Best in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Here's my rank on worst to best Halo games: - Halo 4 (2012) = Reason: It didn't felt like a Halo game, it felt more like Call of Duty with aliens than... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ragnarok5000, Jun 20, 2015.

1. Ragnarok5000
    Ragnarok5000 Guest

Here's my rank on worst to best Halo games:

- Halo 4 (2012) = Reason: It didn't felt like a Halo game, it felt more like Call of Duty with aliens than being an official Halo game. Either Microsoft wanted some minor changes to Halo or most programmers at 343 obviously never played a REAL Halo game.
    Mediocre campaign, bad multiplayer. The graphics are spectacular & story telling is alright at best, but I don't care for the new race of aliens & the soundtrack doesn't fit Halo very well.

- Halo 3 (2007) = Reason: An okay addition to the Halo series, the multiplayer was just as good as Halo 2's multiplayer, but the campaign was rather average at best, the storyline makes little to no sense whatsoever and a few missions in this game felt like
    a chore to complete.

- Halo Reach (2010) = Reason: I don't think this game is not as bad as some people made it out to be, I really enjoyed the campaign & multiplayer. The graphics are great, storyline is good, and difficulty is well balanced, however the soundtrack in this
    game is forgettable at best & the voice-acting is terrible. This game was Bungie's last hurrah before leaving Microsoft for good in favor of Destiny.

- Halo Combat Evolved (2001) = Reason: Great start on a new franchise at that time, while the graphics are quite outdated now (even though 343 improved the graphics by a long shot in Halo CE Anniversary on Xbox 360 and Halo MCC on Xbox One), the gameplay
    is still very good to this day, the storyline is fine, voice-acting is decent, and the music is awesome.

- Halo 2 (2004) = Reason: In my opinion the near perfect addition to the series, again the graphics are a little outdated now, (improved a lot on Xbox One under Halo MCC) but the gameplay is great, fluid, and, well balanced, I love the weapon system in this
    game (Brute Plasma Rifle is my favorite gun of the entire game), the storyline is very good, and the multiplayer is fantastic some of the best online experiences I've ever had.

Do you have your rank list from worst to best Halo games? Feel free to share your thoughts.

:)

Ragnarok5000, Jun 20, 2015
  2. Ragnarok5000
    Ragnarok5000 Guest
    Wolfenstein Games Ranked from Worst to Best

Here's my rank list from worst to best Wolfenstein games so far:

- Wolfenstein (2009) = Reason: Huge disappointment, didn't liked this one that much. The campaign was very mediocre at best & the multiplayer was awful. The voice-acting & plot are subpar as well. Raven Software did no justice to the franchise, this mediocre
    to poor installment deserves to be forgotten.

- Return to Castle Wolfenstein (2001/2003) = Reason: An alright at best installment, again the multiplayer was terrible, but the campaign is decent to alright here. The voice-acting is still subpar, but the plot is okay though. This installment was mostly
    meant to reboot the franchise back in the 6th generation, it was a mild to moderate success.

- Wolfenstein 3D (1992) = Reason: The game that created and started the FPS genre, still to this day its a fun nice game, the graphics are good for its time, the music is decent and the plot is okay at best. One major flaw with this title though is the somewhat
    repetitive level design.

- Wolfenstein The Old Blood (2015) = Reason: A prequel to last year's The New Order, this installment is just as great as The New Order was but almost awesome.... almost. The music here is pretty forgettable at best, but everything else was great from even
    better graphics (thanks to being exclusive to next gen only), great story, superb voice-acting, and great gameplay.

- Wolfenstein The New Order (2014) = Reason: The near-perfect installment to the franchise, last year this game was somewhat try to reboot the series again, but this time, Bethesda is involved (developed by a Swedish subsidiary studio for Bethesda, MachineGames),
    and Bethesda has done a near perfect job with this one, much better than what Activision did. Good graphics, great music, superb voice-acting, great gameplay, and good story.

What's your rank from worst to best Wolfenstein games?

Ragnarok5000, Jun 20, 2015
  3. best halo campaign

I liked the Halo 2 campaign best sorry I didn't mention that. I listed what I liked from best to worst.

Windows10XboxOne, Jun 20, 2015
  4. chemicalsora
    chemicalsora Guest

From best to worst:

H3, H1, H2, Reach, ODST, H4.

I'd rate H2 higher if it wasn't for that stupid cliffhanger. Even today, it still irks me.

chemicalsora, Jun 20, 2015
  5. Best. Halo Combat Evolved.

2nd best. Halo 4

3rd. Halo 2

Worst. Halo 3

ElectroFlying, Jun 20, 2015
  6. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest
    From best to worst.

H3 H1 H2 Reach H4. I've never played ODST.

H3 had the best MP that's why it's the best and Reach and H4 were so boring I couldn't get myself to complete them. I will still give H5 a chance though as the MP looks good.

brandiesel1, Jun 20, 2015
  7. Hmmm best to worst probably...

H2 H1 H3 H4 ODST Reach

Bring on Halo 5! the MP beta was sweet!

Seriously Scott, Jun 21, 2015
  8. Azrael008uk
    Azrael008uk Guest

Worst.

HALO 3.

Even people who didn't game knew what you were talking about when you said "Empty the mag and then first to melee wins".

Azrael008uk, Jun 21, 2015
  9. From worst to best:

- Halo 2 & 1 (I know a LOT of people are a fan of the older halo games but for me Halo 2 and 1 didn't have anywhere near the content needed which I enjoy today. Then again I can't say much as it's an old game and I never got to enjoy the multiplayer as it
    was on the original xbox.)

-Halo 4 (They did a lot right in this game, but when games are continuously being made, they eventually start adding 'too much' and as you said, Halo 4 felt more CoD like and I couldn't enjoy it as much as I did other halos because of that.)

Halo 3 (This was an INCREDIBLE Halo game for me and was the very first Halo game I EVER played as well as the first EVER game I played on my Xbox 360. The incredible fights, driving and all other aspects in this Halo such as the fight in co-op against the
    giant scarabs I'll never forget, as well as the Sandtrap map on multiplayer)

Halo: Reach (This was the moment Halo decided to take a turning point and introduce tons of new content without making the game Halo 4 became. New types of armor in multiplayer, new game modes, new story line, improved graphics, it was all there and it still
    felt like an amazing Halo experience.)

and finally, Halo: Wars (This was one of the most UNDERATED games of all time. If you don't like RTS games like Dawn of War or Starcraft then ofcourse you wouldnt like this, but they really turned the playstyle of the game around in this and made tons of
    fun, great cutscenes and amazing multiplayer moments with friends.)

The Poro Slayer, Jun 25, 2015
  10. NxtDoc1851
    NxtDoc1851 Guest
    I absolutely love the Halo Universe. So this is by no means a knock on any if the Halo games. In my opinion they are all fantastic in their own right. While i could move a couple of these up or down. The undisputed King of the Halo games to be is Halo
    4. That is the best in my eyes, and can not be moved at this time. In my opinion worst halo to best follows.

8.) Halo: Spartan Assault

7.) Halo 3: ODST

6.) Halo Combat Evolved

5.) Halo: Reach

4.) Halo 2

3.) Halo Wars

2.) Halo 3

1.) Halo 4

Personally I like what 343i did with Halo 4. They brought substance to John 117 aka Master Chief. They made him more personable. I felt the game was less (for lack of a better term) "childish". The story was fantastic, it showed the relationship between
    Chief and Cortana was far more than we thought. Which I loved.

Halo Wars is truly underrated. It was one of the if not THE best RTS of last gen. But thebstory of SGT Forge was awesome and the MP was a blast. I hope the backwards compatibility breathes life knto Halo Wars so I can get back on there.

NxtDoc1851, Jun 25, 2015
  11. Ragnarok5000
    Ragnarok5000 Guest
    This time, I will be nice & agree with you Hollified Ninja, Halo 2 is literally the best Halo game ever.

Ragnarok5000, Jun 25, 2015
  12. There's no doubt in my mind that H2 is the best, for PC players the original Halo at the time was nothing special. However it was a good console title.

RedEye Expr3ss, Jun 25, 2015
  13. Th3 Tater
    Th3 Tater Guest

Personal faves:

Halo, Reach, 3, ODST, Spartan Ops, Halo Wars, 2, 4.

Halo & Reach are my faves. 3 & ODST, are next in line. Spartan Ops actually ties w/ 3 & ODST, Halo Wars would rank higher if I liked the whole RTS genre, and I didn't like 2...just didn't. And then there's 4...ew.

Th3 Tater, Jun 25, 2015
  14. DeadFall526
    DeadFall526 Guest
    Marathon : Durandal > Halo games

DeadFall526, Jun 26, 2015
  15. Ragnarok5000
    Ragnarok5000 Guest
    So you liked Bungie's Marathon games better than their Halo games (and obviously Destiny)?

Wow, first time I met a person on internet who likes Marathon games better than Halo & Destiny.

Ragnarok5000, Jun 26, 2015
Thema:

1. Halo Games ranked from Worst to Best - Similar Threads - Halo Games ranked

2. Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still...: Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still won’t connect any advise. 36b00320-79cb-4163-953b-3c7b1e9394a0
  3. Still 100% HALO Infinite Multiplayer Games Hacked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Still 100% HALO Infinite Multiplayer Games Hacked: I'm in the top 5% of players for Infinite and not one game in the past two months hasn't had a lobby with people using mods. Its ridiculously easy to see who is cheating if you watch their...
  4. Why is my halo infinite game not working?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my halo infinite game not working?: My Halo Infinite game started downloading like a new game. When the upload finished, i cant play the game. It allows me to enter the game but I cant go past the menu....
  5. Halo vr game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo vr game?: A prospective Halo Virtual Reality (VR) game is warranted due to its potential to furnish an immersive and unparalleled gaming experience. By enabling players to traverse the iconic Halo universe...
  6. Halo Xbox halo game missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Xbox halo game missing: Hi I have a Halo Xbox. I had to hard reset it, but now I lost the game Halo that came it the console. How do I get it back? 7b0e1fa3-c011-4b9e-a955-fd5d54a01e73
  7. Xbox360 will only play the original Halo, no other games start. I just get "open tray"...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox360 will only play the original Halo, no other games start. I just get "open tray"...: So, I cannot load my og gamertag on my Xbox360. Although I can log in to it on the PC so I know the correct email address and password. I had made another account and this one works. So I log in...
  8. How can you play Halo MCC split screen Co-op(?) without a game pass -Xbox console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can you play Halo MCC split screen Co-op(?) without a game pass -Xbox console: I just bought a digital code Halo MCC on my xbox S. I want to play in split screen with my little brother in co-op mode (as a team, not competitors). However when I tap the Multi-player bar->...
  9. My halo infinite game isn't downloading or showing up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My halo infinite game isn't downloading or showing up: I have used 60 of my points for halo infinite and redeemed the game on my Xbox but it didn't go to queue or owned games what should I do to get my game on my Xbox or to get a new code...
  10. Halo 3 game sharing issue rank playlist

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 3 game sharing issue rank playlist: im having issue playing halo 3 rank playlist. I have xbox live gold but im game sharing with my brother. It wont allow me to play any rank playlist because it say restricted to Xbox Live Gold...