Halo Fan Made Film!!! Be Part Of It!!!

Discus and support Halo Fan Made Film!!! Be Part Of It!!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey guys! I'm making a Halo/Live Action film called The Game Player. It's going to be a action comedy with a lot of references to the Halo community... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by starkiller0950, Feb 17, 2015.

1. Halo Fan Made Film!!! Be Part Of It!!!

Hey guys! I'm making a Halo/Live Action film called The Game Player. It's going to be a action comedy with a lot of references to the Halo community and to Halo itself. I need voice actors and a co producer to help me put all of this together. I
    already have the story done, so I'm ready to start this thing! I do have a few requirement though. 1. Have a Xbox One. 2. Have Halo: MCC. 3. Great Mic. 4. Xbox Live. And before anyone asks, this is volunteer work, sorry, I can't afford to pay anyone, but I
    want to give people the chance to be part of a feature film. So if anyone is interested or want more information, please go sign up here:Galaxy Pictures Entertainment Thanks
    for your time, I look forward from hearing from you! - Kolton Steel.

:)

starkiller0950, Feb 17, 2015
  2. King Tones
    King Tones Guest
    Free movie weekend

Halo 4 - Forward Unto Dawn is this weekends movie.
    Cracking film if your a fan of Halo or just a fan of action/sci fi movies.

King Tones, Feb 17, 2015
  3. isturbo1984
    isturbo1984 Guest
    Studio Ghibli Xbox games

I'm sure any of the films could be made into a game. But just that art in a stand-alone video game title would be awesome. Big Miyazaki fan.

isturbo1984, Feb 17, 2015
  4. Niko1664 Win User

Fast and Furious Crossroads - thoughts?

Not fan at all of theses films and the graphic of the are horrible. Vin Diesel was better made in the "Riddick Butcher's Bay" on the original Xbox..
  5. isturbo1984 Win User

Studio Ghibli Xbox games

I'm sure any of the films could be made into a game. But just that art in a stand-alone video game title would be awesome. Big Miyazaki fan.
  6. PrimoFuSion Win User

Game Soundtracks

I have all of the Halo soundtracks, Final Fantasy XIII, and the Witcher 2 soundtracks. I'm a big fan of all kinds of music, and I also have the OST from many films.
  7. Lofty Who Win User

Crossing The Line unveiled for Xbox One - explore the land of the dead

I always remember the part in the first film when their sitting in the kitchen, the camera moves slightly and there's a Sith Lord standing there, made me jump :)
  8. WILK0-98D843A7-6EBD- Win User

What are your top 5 must play Xbox 360 games?

@Cloud, although I am not a Starwars fan I am a huge sci-fi fan and have hundreds of films, but my first love in film is martial arts films, if you ever want to watch an amazing martial arts film watch a film called IP MAN.

If you google "IP MAN ten man fight scene" you will see why the film is so good!
Thema:

Halo Fan Made Film!!! Be Part Of It!!!

1. Halo Fan Made Film!!! Be Part Of It!!! - Similar Threads - Halo Fan Made

2. Halo 3

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo 3: So i got a 360 disc of halo 3 and for some reason it send me to blue ray saying i cant play it here even tho i have before i just uninstalled it. The disc isnt damaged and its been cleaned...
  3. I am playing Halo 4 Reclaimer and I keep glitching.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am playing Halo 4 Reclaimer and I keep glitching.: I am playing Halo 4 Reclaimer and I keep glitching. when “the terrain is too rough to proceed” I cannot switch weapons, reload, move, shoot, etc. I’m just stuck and can only turn in place. My...
  4. How Do I Get Past The Halo Infinite "Getting profile from platform" screen?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How Do I Get Past The Halo Infinite "Getting profile from platform" screen?: When a new update is rolled out for Halo Infinite it sometimes causes a networking error that prevents me from accessing the online feature of the game. It doesn't progress past the "Getting...
  5. Halo Infinite Stuck on "Signing In..." | PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo Infinite Stuck on "Signing In..." | PC: For the last week or so I have not been able to get into Halo Infinite (PC / Xbox on Windows). I launch the game (either through the desktop shortcut I have or through the Xbox App) and it opens...
  6. Communication Problems Xbox wireless headset - Halo 5 Coop

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communication Problems Xbox wireless headset - Halo 5 Coop: Hi, My son and I have an issue hearing / talking to eachother in Halo 5 Coop. 2 - seperate copies of Halo 5. My Setup: Xbox Wireless Headset Xbox Series X - wired connection to the modem...
  7. Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still...: Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still won’t connect any advise. 36b00320-79cb-4163-953b-3c7b1e9394a0
  8. Mouse and keyboard only working with Halo Infinit

in XboX Insiders
    Mouse and keyboard only working with Halo Infinit: I'm part of the program and I went to test mouse and keyboard support, and the games I tested: -Sea of Thieves: Only the mouse works; -Mount&Blade 2: Mouse and keyboard do not work; -Halo...
  9. Being a Halo Fan = Rank 343 OgreRha 1485

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Being a Halo Fan = Rank 343 OgreRha 1485: Hoping it's a great end to the newest Master Chief trilogy and that they tie in the story from Halo Wars 2 as well (although that may be wishful thinking). I just really want a great game and...
  10. Fan Made Halo 2 Anniversary Trailer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fan Made Halo 2 Anniversary Trailer: Hi Guys, wanna Show you my selfmade Trailer for Halo 2 Anniversary The Cutscenes are so awesome... [MEDIA] 110bcef1-394c-43a6-8caf-634a916d1782