Halo Digital Download

Discus and support Halo Digital Download in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is there a Digital download of any of the Halos on Xbox one? c0aa1f70-69e7-4e97-99aa-d8d1645547a8 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Astro4545, Feb 8, 2014.

1. Astro4545
    Astro4545 Guest

Halo Digital Download

Is there a Digital download of any of the Halos on Xbox one?

:)

Astro4545, Feb 8, 2014
  2. Where is the buy digital download for this game on XBOX ONE Store?

I can't find the digital buy download on my XBOX ONE for Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary. Microsoft please fix this problem. When i type in Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary on my XBOX ONE store the game pop up, but it will not let me buy the digital download
    copy of the game. Where is the digital download of this game? I am willing to pay money to buy this game Microsoft.

John Leonidas, Feb 8, 2014
  3. Where is the buy digital download for this game on XBOX ONE Store?

I can't find the digital buy download on my XBOX ONE for Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary. Microsoft please fix this problem. When i type in Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary on my XBOX ONE store the game pop up, but it will not let me buy the digital download
    copy of the game. Where is the digital download of this game? I am willing to pay money to buy this game Microsoft.

John Leonidas, Feb 8, 2014
  4. Halo Digital Download

Halo spartan assault. It is a top down shooter. The game is quite enjoyable and besides 1st person mode it has everything that regular halo has to offer.

Except "lol sorry" an Player vs player MP mode. Currently it is only co-op

Listed mia 510, Feb 8, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Halo Digital Download