Halo Combat Evolved - Speedruns

Discus and support Halo Combat Evolved - Speedruns in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hola soy de la comunidad de halo runs, necesito una colaboracion ya que como sabran nosotros nos dedicamos a pasarnos el juego lo mas rapido posible, y... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Argentina__, Jun 29, 2022.

1. Argentina__
    Argentina__ Guest

Hola soy de la comunidad de halo runs, necesito una colaboracion ya que como sabran nosotros nos dedicamos a pasarnos el juego lo mas rapido posible, y generalmente buscamos "collision scripts" con programas y asi poder encontrar nuevas estrategias dentro del juego. Hice esta pregunta para poder tener acceso a este archivo de alguna manera asi se nos facilitaria mucho el trabajo y poder seguir avanzando, muchas gracias a todos! Saludos Argentina

Contacto: *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

[The text below is machine translated and may not be an accurate representation of the original post]

Hello I'm from the halo runs community, I need a collaboration because as you know we are dedicated to passing the game as quickly as possible, and we usually look for "collision scripts" with programs and thus be able to find new strategies within the game. I asked this question to be able to have access to this file in some way so it would make our work much easier and to be able to continue moving forward, thank you very much to all! Regards Argentina

:)

Argentina__, Jun 29, 2022
  2. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

Hola Argentina__,

Gracias por comunicarse con los foros de la comunidad de Xbox. No podemos ayudar en esta solicitud, pero puedes ir al sitio web de Soporte de Halo (halowaypoint.com) y expresar tus solicitudes u opiniones en sus foros, a los que enlazan.

"Si tu problema no es un error, pero aún así te gustaría expresar tu opinión sobre algo que quieres que se cambie, mejore o se haga de manera diferente, usa la sección Foro de juegos en HaloWaypoint para compartir tus comentarios con nuestro equipo de la comunidad de Halo".

Saludos

Hayabusa

[The text above is machine translated and may not be an accurate representation of the original post]

Hello Argentina__,

Thanks for reaching out to the Xbox community forums. We cannot assist in this request, but you can go to the Halo Support (halowaypoint.com) website and voice your requests or opinions in their forums, which they link to.

"If your issue isn't a bug, but you’d still like to voice your opinion about something you want to see changed, improved, or done differently, use the Games Forum section at HaloWaypoint to share your feedback with our Halo Community Team."

Regards,

Hayabusa
  3. Pure Ratchet Win User

New Armor/Map packs?

4. The1337gamer Win User
  5. KING of KILLAZ Win User

Halo Campaings

Don't listen to these guys. You should play Halo: Reach BEFORE playing Halo: Combat Evolved if you want to play them in chronological order of the story timeline. Halo: Reach is a direct prequel to Combat Evolved. Combat Evolved picks up IMMEDIATELY where
    Reach ends.
  6. JLC215 Win User

Gaming Bargains Thread

Thema:

1. Halo Combat Evolved - Speedruns - Similar Threads - Halo Combat Evolved

2. Why isnt Halo Combat Evolved, Halo 2, and Need for Speed Underground on the backwards...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why isnt Halo Combat Evolved, Halo 2, and Need for Speed Underground on the backwards...: I literally bought nfs underground, halo 2, halo CE, halo 3, forza horizon 3, and im disappointed that i cannot play nfs underground because its not backwards compatible, the same problem is with...
  3. Halo Master Chief Collection Combat Evolved freezing on PC.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Master Chief Collection Combat Evolved freezing on PC.: Halo Master Chief Collection Combat Evolved freezing on PC. I use Windows 10. The game worked great and I had no problems until I got onto second mission. The objective is to enter an armored...
  4. Halo mcc Combat evolved multiplayer campaign dosent work.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo mcc Combat evolved multiplayer campaign dosent work.: Hello, me and my friend have this issue where we can't play a multiplayer campaign with each other. It just says Connection interrupted. I have tested the nat type and it says its moderate and...
  5. How do I find the product key for Halo Combat Evolved on PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I find the product key for Halo Combat Evolved on PC?: Hello. I recently found a copy of Halo for PC at a thrift shop so I bought it to play it again. When I popped in the disc I tried to install it but it says I need a "product key". In the box...
  6. Halo MCC keeps crashing when playing Combat Evolved

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC keeps crashing when playing Combat Evolved: this happens regularly but I noticed what triggers the crash. As soon as I get the notification "We have free stuff: See what you've earned by playing a PC game." Halo CE stutters and freezes in...
  7. I purchased halo combat evolved for pc but can't find the game - where is it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased halo combat evolved for pc but can't find the game - where is it: I purchased halo combat evolved for pc but can't find the game - where is it 7865f704-c60e-4214-861d-f882a14067d1
  8. Game Halo Combat Evolved

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Halo Combat Evolved: Hi, I'm from the halo 1 speedruns community, I asked this question to ask for a collaboration to be able to have the file with the different collision scripts of the game. I would like to know...
  9. Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary no se puede descargar [Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary no se puede descargar [Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary...: compre Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary desde la microsoft store(compre el juego no el game pass) comenzó la descarga pero se congelo ,cancele y reinicie ,y marco varios errores 0x89235172...
  10. HALO: COMBAT EVOLVED Classic OG not appearing in the Game Librari on XBOX ONE X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HALO: COMBAT EVOLVED Classic OG not appearing in the Game Librari on XBOX ONE X: Hello XBOX Support Yeasr Back a Buyed DIGTAL From XBOX LIVE HALO: COMBAT EVOLVED On my XBox 360 it Appears in my Download List But on my XBOX ONE X the GAME LIBRARI dosent show me this Game....