Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary no se puede descargar [Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary...

Discus and support Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary no se puede descargar [Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; compre Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary desde la microsoft store(compre el juego no el game pass) comenzó la descarga pero se congelo ,cancele y... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by angellobato, Nov 10, 2021.

1. angellobato
    angellobato Guest

Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary no se puede descargar [Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary...

compre Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary desde la microsoft store(compre el juego no el game pass) comenzó la descarga pero se congelo ,cancele y reinicie ,y marco varios errores 0x89235172 ,0x00000001 ,y otros mas que no recuerdo ,investigue y actualice el sistema a la versión mas reciente con windows update ,desactive el antivirus, descargué las actualizaciones de Microsoft store y las aplicaciones de Xbox y gaming services ,me asegure de tener espacio suficiente para poder descargar el juego, restablecí las app de xbox y Microsoft store ,las desinstale y reinstale ,hice todo lo que en varios tutoriales de esta comunidad sugieren y nada ,tengo 3 computadoras con Windows 10 y en todas hice lo mismo y en todas marca los mismos errores. se puede hacer algo para descargar el juego ? o mejor me rindo.

[THE TEXT BELOW IS MACHINE TRANSLATED AND MAY NOT BE AN ACCURATE REPRESENTATION OF THE ORIGINAL POST]

Purchased Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary from the Microsoft Store and started the download but it freed up, cancel and restart. I mark several errors 0x89235172 ,0x00000001 , and others that I do not remember , investigate and update the system to the latest version with windows update , disable the antivirus, downloaded the updates from Microsoft store and The Xbox applications and gaming services , I made sure I had enough space to download the game, I reset the xbox app and Microsoft store, uninstall and reinstall them, I did everything that in several tutorials of this community suggest and nothing, I have 3 computers with Windows 10 and in all I did the same and in all marked the same errors. can you do something to download the game ? or I better give up.

Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary no se puede descargar [Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary... [​IMG]

Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary no se puede descargar [Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary... [​IMG]

-Se mueve desde el foro de Windows 10-

:)

angellobato, Nov 10, 2021
  2. Pure Ratchet Win User

New Armor/Map packs?

3. The1337gamer Win User
  4. JLC215 Win User

Gaming Bargains Thread

5. Nick21013 Win User

Conspiracy?

halo combat evolved anniversary.
  6. The Viral Cyrix Win User

How do i post a backwards compatibility game?

Thema:

1. Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary no se puede descargar [Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary... - Similar Threads - Halo Combat Evolved

2. Why isnt Halo Combat Evolved, Halo 2, and Need for Speed Underground on the backwards...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why isnt Halo Combat Evolved, Halo 2, and Need for Speed Underground on the backwards...: I literally bought nfs underground, halo 2, halo CE, halo 3, forza horizon 3, and im disappointed that i cannot play nfs underground because its not backwards compatible, the same problem is with...
  3. Halo Master Chief Collection Combat Evolved freezing on PC.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Master Chief Collection Combat Evolved freezing on PC.: Halo Master Chief Collection Combat Evolved freezing on PC. I use Windows 10. The game worked great and I had no problems until I got onto second mission. The objective is to enter an armored...
  4. Halo mcc Combat evolved multiplayer campaign dosent work.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo mcc Combat evolved multiplayer campaign dosent work.: Hello, me and my friend have this issue where we can't play a multiplayer campaign with each other. It just says Connection interrupted. I have tested the nat type and it says its moderate and...
  5. How do I find the product key for Halo Combat Evolved on PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I find the product key for Halo Combat Evolved on PC?: Hello. I recently found a copy of Halo for PC at a thrift shop so I bought it to play it again. When I popped in the disc I tried to install it but it says I need a "product key". In the box...
  6. Halo MCC keeps crashing when playing Combat Evolved

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC keeps crashing when playing Combat Evolved: this happens regularly but I noticed what triggers the crash. As soon as I get the notification "We have free stuff: See what you've earned by playing a PC game." Halo CE stutters and freezes in...
  7. I purchased halo combat evolved for pc but can't find the game - where is it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased halo combat evolved for pc but can't find the game - where is it: I purchased halo combat evolved for pc but can't find the game - where is it 7865f704-c60e-4214-861d-f882a14067d1
  8. Halo Combat Evolved - Speedruns

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo Combat Evolved - Speedruns: Hola soy de la comunidad de halo runs, necesito una colaboracion ya que como sabran nosotros nos dedicamos a pasarnos el juego lo mas rapido posible, y generalmente buscamos "collision scripts"...
  9. Game Halo Combat Evolved

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Halo Combat Evolved: Hi, I'm from the halo 1 speedruns community, I asked this question to ask for a collaboration to be able to have the file with the different collision scripts of the game. I would like to know...
  10. HALO: COMBAT EVOLVED Classic OG not appearing in the Game Librari on XBOX ONE X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HALO: COMBAT EVOLVED Classic OG not appearing in the Game Librari on XBOX ONE X: Hello XBOX Support Yeasr Back a Buyed DIGTAL From XBOX LIVE HALO: COMBAT EVOLVED On my XBox 360 it Appears in my Download List But on my XBOX ONE X the GAME LIBRARI dosent show me this Game....