Halo 5 will not leave initial launch screen on brand new console.

Discus and support Halo 5 will not leave initial launch screen on brand new console. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Recently purchased an xbox one x as well as gamepass to play Halo 5. Unfortunately, I can't even get into any of the menus. When pressing play, the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CalebTrapp, Sep 9, 2019.

1. CalebTrapp
    CalebTrapp Guest

Recently purchased an xbox one x as well as gamepass to play Halo 5. Unfortunately, I can't even get into any of the menus. When pressing play, the game opens to the initial Halo 5 launch screen, and never leaves. I've tried doing a power cycle on the console,
    resetting the console completely, and uninstalling and reinstalling the game, but to no avail.

I thought the console experience was supposed to be a simple one?

:)

CalebTrapp, Sep 9, 2019
  2. luissolid Win User

Try to do a soft factory reset to the console. You only have problem with that game?

Regards!
  3. CalebTrapp Win User

Don't forget you can always reach out to
    Xbox One support
    and chat via text or even request that they call you and talk you through any help you may need. After talking to a few people who had this issue that was the only way they were able to fix it. Really hope you can get this sorted.

Keep Calm & Game On!
    Yeah tried that, none of their ideas worked. I'm wondering if its the console itself and perhaps I should get it serviced.
  4. CalebTrapp Win User

Well I should have mentioned that it doesn't close on its own. It just sits there on the screen. If I wait long enough the screen goes black sometimes, but that's it. No error code, no crashing. Just a the initial loading screen, or a black screen sometime
    after.
  5. O0O0 Mr J 0O0O Win User

Hi when your game closes on its own does a error message of some sort pop up?
  6. CalebTrapp Win User

Try to do a soft factory reset to the console. You only have problem with that game?

Regards!
    Ive had problems with other games being buggier or less performant compared to others, but so far only halo 5 has the problem of not getting into the game. And yes, I've tried soft rebooting.
Thema:

1. Halo 5 will not leave initial launch screen on brand new console. - Similar Threads - Halo leave initial

2. Halo 3

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo 3: So i got a 360 disc of halo 3 and for some reason it send me to blue ray saying i cant play it here even tho i have before i just uninstalled it. The disc isnt damaged and its been cleaned...
  3. I am playing Halo 4 Reclaimer and I keep glitching.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am playing Halo 4 Reclaimer and I keep glitching.: I am playing Halo 4 Reclaimer and I keep glitching. when “the terrain is too rough to proceed” I cannot switch weapons, reload, move, shoot, etc. I’m just stuck and can only turn in place. My...
  4. How Do I Get Past The Halo Infinite "Getting profile from platform" screen?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How Do I Get Past The Halo Infinite "Getting profile from platform" screen?: When a new update is rolled out for Halo Infinite it sometimes causes a networking error that prevents me from accessing the online feature of the game. It doesn't progress past the "Getting...
  5. Halo Infinite Stuck on "Signing In..." | PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo Infinite Stuck on "Signing In..." | PC: For the last week or so I have not been able to get into Halo Infinite (PC / Xbox on Windows). I launch the game (either through the desktop shortcut I have or through the Xbox App) and it opens...
  6. Communication Problems Xbox wireless headset - Halo 5 Coop

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communication Problems Xbox wireless headset - Halo 5 Coop: Hi, My son and I have an issue hearing / talking to eachother in Halo 5 Coop. 2 - seperate copies of Halo 5. My Setup: Xbox Wireless Headset Xbox Series X - wired connection to the modem...
  7. Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still...: Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still won’t connect any advise. 36b00320-79cb-4163-953b-3c7b1e9394a0
  8. Mouse and keyboard only working with Halo Infinit

in XboX Insiders
    Mouse and keyboard only working with Halo Infinit: I'm part of the program and I went to test mouse and keyboard support, and the games I tested: -Sea of Thieves: Only the mouse works; -Mount&Blade 2: Mouse and keyboard do not work; -Halo...
  9. Can't sign in to Halo Support

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't sign in to Halo Support: I can sign into Halo Waypoint, but can't sign into Halo Support in order to submit a ticket. When I click the sign in link on the top right it does nothing. c5b67f7d-74a0-459f-a982-2b8ef4741a52
  10. No sign in popup in Halo Infinite [Steam]

in XBoX on Consoles
    No sign in popup in Halo Infinite [Steam]: [img] Hey, Right after i start the game and it wants to catch my gaming profile theres nothing happening, i watched a few videos where theres an Xbox popup opening but its not working for me....