Halo 5 WC 2018 vow mixer reward

Discus and support Halo 5 WC 2018 vow mixer reward in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, I watched the HWC 2018 on Mixer to get the Voice of War pack but since the finals, i didn't get a code or a message about it. Can you check why... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Sdkyo85, May 4, 2018.

1. Sdkyo85
    Sdkyo85 Guest

Hello,

I watched the HWC 2018 on Mixer to get the Voice of War pack but since the finals, i didn't get a code or a message about it. Can you check why ?

Thanks

GT :

:)

Sdkyo85, May 4, 2018
  2. Dizzy BiH
    Dizzy BiH Guest
    Halo WC Voices of War Req Pack

Hello there,

I never received my Halo 5 Voices of War Req Pack after watching the Halo WC on Mixer.

Thank You.

Dizzy BiH, May 4, 2018
  3. Halo Championship Mixpot

Hello there,

I never received my Halo 5 Voices of War Req Pack after watching the Halo WC on Mixer.

Many thanks.

Long Lost Star, May 4, 2018
  4. Halo 5 WC 2018 vow mixer reward

Hey there! Thanks for reaching out to us.

I'm afraid for this, MixPot codes do have an expiration date. For more info, we recommend checking out our MixPot

FAQ

Mister Kernel, May 4, 2018
  5. Mister Kernel Win User

Hey there! Thanks for reaching out to us.

I'm afraid for this, MixPot codes do have an expiration date. For more info, we recommend checking out our MixPot

FAQ
  6. CryoKnight86 Win User

Halo 5 WC VoW Mixpot

I still have yet to receive the mixpot
  7. MagnaDoesGam1ng Win User

Halo 5 WCS VoW pack

i didnt get anything from xbox live
  8. Noble Creator Win User

Halo 5 WC VoW Mixpot

Hi again, CryoKnight86!

We'd recommend keeping an eye on your Xbox Live message center for this content to appear.

If you have any other support questions that we can assist with, just let us know.
    I have the same issue
  9. CryoKnight86 Win User

Halo 5 WC VoW Mixpot

I suppose this means no one cares about this and we are just going to forget it?
Thema:

1. Halo 5 WC 2018 vow mixer reward - Similar Threads - Halo 2018 vow

2. Halo 5: Guardians code HCS april 2018

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 5: Guardians code HCS april 2018: A year ago, there was a promotion where those who watched the final of the Halo Championship Series would receive the pack of voices of war. I waited a year and I did not receive any code and I...
  3. Mix pot 2018 and Halo 5

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Mix pot 2018 and Halo 5: So I received the mixpot from E3, the Classic Req Paq, and installed but when I launched Halo 5 it wasn’t there for me to open. cc965cc0-6ba0-4c15-8d7f-e55b6ff40042
  4. Not received Halo 5 voices of war req pack from HaloWC 2018 Finals.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Not received Halo 5 voices of war req pack from HaloWC 2018 Finals.: Hi, Have noticed I have not received the voices of war pack for Halo 5 from watching the HaloWC 2018 finals via mixer. Have checked messages and Halo 5 in game and no req pack is available. Can...
  5. Voices of War Pack for the Halo WC 2018

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Voices of War Pack for the Halo WC 2018: Hi I Watched the halo world championship 2018 finals stream was signed in with my account and never received my mixpot reward, can you help me? Thanks. d769a47b-d909-49a0-a621-036f98119625
  6. Halo Championship 2018 voices of war pack Mixer

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Halo Championship 2018 voices of war pack Mixer: About a week ago I watched the halo championship 2018 on mixer. I was told you were to get the Halo 5 voices of war req pack I have yet to get mine while others have...
  7. Halo WC 2018 Mixpot

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Halo WC 2018 Mixpot: A week has passed since the transmission ended, and I still do not receive the pack of voices of war, can you help me please? f876453f-fd4d-490c-b2fb-c09cee5eb34e
  8. XBOX 360 Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary game does not work in my XBOX 360 Slim after 2018 ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX 360 Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary game does not work in my XBOX 360 Slim after 2018 ...: June 16, 2018. The remastered XBOX 360 Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary video game does not work in my XBOX 360 Slim console. Every time I put the disk it tells me unrecognizable disk and every...
  9. Halo 6 fails to launch in 2018...!? Halo 5 and pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 6 fails to launch in 2018...!? Halo 5 and pc: with all known halo sequels known to launch between 2-3 years from one another 343i has put out info regarding the second annual delay for halo 6 yet again for 2018 Halo 5 had launched October...
  10. No recibí el Pack de Voces de Guerra tras la final del Halo World Championship 2018

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No recibí el Pack de Voces de Guerra tras la final del Halo World Championship 2018: Aparentemente y por desgracia para mí y para muchas personas también (eso no me cabe la menor duda), tras una semana y dos días no he recibido mi Pack de Voces de Guerra, es una pena, ya que vi...