Halo 5 Voices of War Mixer reward

Discus and support Halo 5 Voices of War Mixer reward in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, like most of the people posting, I have not received the voices of war req pack for watching the final day of the HCS finals on Mixer. I have my... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Iso5000, Apr 25, 2018.

1. Iso5000
    Iso5000 Guest

Hello, like most of the people posting, I have not received the voices of war req pack for watching the final day of the HCS finals on Mixer. I have my microsoft account linked to my mixer account and I have checked my Xbox Live
    messages before creating this post. Is there anything else I need to do to receive my pack. Thank you

:)

Iso5000, Apr 25, 2018
  2. Sp00kyM0nk
    Sp00kyM0nk Guest
    Halo WC Voices of War Mixpot

Good day!

I have not received the Mixpot reward (Halo 5 Voices of War req pack) for watching the Halo World Championship finals.

My Mixer account is properly linked to my Xbox live account, and I have been able to receive Mixpot rewards in the past. I have watched the entire finals via the Mixer Xbox One app.

Mixer username:

Xbox Live account:

Cheers!

Sp00kyM0nk, Apr 25, 2018
  3. xSparkOwl24x
    xSparkOwl24x Guest
    Did not recieved my Halo 5 voice of war pack

Did not receive Voices of War Pack Halo 5 Guardians; I watch in Mixer Halo Channel

xSparkOwl24x, Apr 25, 2018
  4. Halo 5 Voices of War Mixer reward

Hi there!

We appreciate you reaching out to us with this issue. We want to remind users that you should be logged into your Mixer accounts that are linked to your Gamertag. Let's try checking the Xbox Notifications again to see about if the qualifying content is there.
    Be sure to let us know how that goes. We're here to help, thank you.

Mister Taurus, Apr 25, 2018
  5. Iso5000
    Iso5000 Guest
    No new notifications and yes I am using the same microsoft account for mixer and xboxlive

Iso5000, Apr 25, 2018
  6. The reminder was more for other forum viewers with the same issue who would view this thread. We recommend checking your messages from Xbox Live as this particular code should have been received on the 26th.

Mister Taurus, Nov 3, 2018
  7. gombe87 Win User

voice req pack of halo 5

ah i've received the message from mixer the 18/04/2018 :
    Thank you for watching the Halo World Championship 2018 Finals on Mixer. Halo 5: Guardians - Voices of War REQ Pack is now yours!
  8. Iso5000 Win User

Hi there!

We appreciate you reaching out to us with this issue. We want to remind users that you should be logged into your Mixer accounts that are linked to your Gamertag. Let's try checking the Xbox Notifications again to see about if the qualifying content is there.
    No new notifications and yes I am using the same microsoft account for mixer and xboxlive
  9. Mister Taurus Win User

Hi there!

10. Mister Taurus Win User

The reminder was more for other forum viewers with the same issue who would view this thread. We recommend checking your messages from Xbox Live as this particular code should have been received on the 26th.
  11. Mister Beep Win User

Halo 5 Voices of War Mixer

I have sent you an Xbox Live message with further information. Go ahead and check your
    Xbox Live inbox and enjoy!

Thanks for posting!
Thema:

1. Halo 5 Voices of War Mixer reward - Similar Threads - Halo Voices War

2. Halo 3

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo 3: So i got a 360 disc of halo 3 and for some reason it send me to blue ray saying i cant play it here even tho i have before i just uninstalled it. The disc isnt damaged and its been cleaned...
  3. I am playing Halo 4 Reclaimer and I keep glitching.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am playing Halo 4 Reclaimer and I keep glitching.: I am playing Halo 4 Reclaimer and I keep glitching. when “the terrain is too rough to proceed” I cannot switch weapons, reload, move, shoot, etc. I’m just stuck and can only turn in place. My...
  4. How Do I Get Past The Halo Infinite "Getting profile from platform" screen?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How Do I Get Past The Halo Infinite "Getting profile from platform" screen?: When a new update is rolled out for Halo Infinite it sometimes causes a networking error that prevents me from accessing the online feature of the game. It doesn't progress past the "Getting...
  5. Halo Infinite Stuck on "Signing In..." | PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo Infinite Stuck on "Signing In..." | PC: For the last week or so I have not been able to get into Halo Infinite (PC / Xbox on Windows). I launch the game (either through the desktop shortcut I have or through the Xbox App) and it opens...
  6. Communication Problems Xbox wireless headset - Halo 5 Coop

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communication Problems Xbox wireless headset - Halo 5 Coop: Hi, My son and I have an issue hearing / talking to eachother in Halo 5 Coop. 2 - seperate copies of Halo 5. My Setup: Xbox Wireless Headset Xbox Series X - wired connection to the modem...
  7. Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still...: Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still won’t connect any advise. 36b00320-79cb-4163-953b-3c7b1e9394a0
  8. Mouse and keyboard only working with Halo Infinit

in XboX Insiders
    Mouse and keyboard only working with Halo Infinit: I'm part of the program and I went to test mouse and keyboard support, and the games I tested: -Sea of Thieves: Only the mouse works; -Mount&Blade 2: Mouse and keyboard do not work; -Halo...
  9. Halo war 2 Character got no voice

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo war 2 Character got no voice: Some the Halo war 2 Characters are mute in both cutscene and game such as cutter. Anyway I could fix this? bd7652ed-eac4-4023-b15c-d2268488b351
  10. Halo 4 Cutscenes still not playing voice lines after 10 years.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 4 Cutscenes still not playing voice lines after 10 years.: It has been almost 10 years since the release of the Master Chief Collection. At the end of Halo 4 343 industries Thanks, the players for trusting them in handling our beloved game. What I don't...