Halo 5 Pre-Order Bonuses via Xbox Store, I can't see them?! Where are they?!

Discus and support Halo 5 Pre-Order Bonuses via Xbox Store, I can't see them?! Where are they?! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I pre-ordered Halo 5 Guardians via Xbox Store and I'm meant to have an **** Rifle Skin with energy bayonet, a DMR with silencer and some requisition... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Vad3rMan, Oct 26, 2015.

1. Vad3rMan
    Vad3rMan Guest

I pre-ordered Halo 5 Guardians via Xbox Store and I'm meant to have an **** Rifle Skin with energy bayonet, a DMR with silencer and some requisition packs however none have appeared in my download of Halo 5 Guardians.

Can anyone help/assist please?

Thanks.

:)

Vad3rMan, Oct 26, 2015
  2. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest
    Missing Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate edition Preorder Car.

Hey Deuce01GT -

So the 2016 Ford Shelby GT350R was a pre-order bonus for
    pre-ordering from the Microsoft Store
    . If you pre-ordered from the Xbox Store, you should have received the 2016 Mercedes-Benz C 63 S Coupe.

Did you receive a Mercedes-Benz pre-order bonus via Xbox Live Message? If so, that would be your pre-order bonus.

Let us know. Halo 5 Pre-Order Bonuses via Xbox Store, I can't see them?! Where are they?! :)

Miss Bijoux, Oct 26, 2015
  3. jrbisk
    jrbisk Guest
    When are we gonna be able to preload this?

I can't see that the game hasn't gone gold yet though. It's releasing in two weeks. That doesn't seem like enough time to press the disks have them in stores, but maybe I'm wrong.

I'm really hoping to be able to pre-load/order the game to take advantage of the pre-order bonuses.

jrbisk, Oct 26, 2015
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Search through the main menu of the game for the option to open the REQ packs. Your stuff should be in the packs.

onyxishere, Oct 26, 2015
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: