Halo 5 Lone Wolf

Discus and support Halo 5 Lone Wolf in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This evening I completed Halo 5 on Solo Legendary.bi unlocked “Forging a Legend” but not “Lone Wolf”. For most of my playthrough, the percentage of FaL... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Trombonafide, Mar 23, 2020.

1. Trombonafide
    Trombonafide Guest

Halo 5 Lone Wolf

This evening I completed Halo 5 on Solo Legendary.bi unlocked “Forging a Legend” but not “Lone Wolf”. For most of my playthrough, the percentage of FaL was the equivalent percentage of one stage ahead of Lone Wolf. Per previous threads, I power cycled
    my console three times and beat a mission on Legendary each time. No dice. I found a mission with a lower completion total than the other levels and completed it again. Still nothing.

:)

Trombonafide, Mar 23, 2020
  2. XX I AM KILLA X Win User

Halo 5 Lone Wolf

I am also having the same problem. I completed the game back in 2016 and I am still waiting on my achievement. I have done a factory reset, went back and completed multiple missions again on legendary, checked on xbox.com and it says achievement progress
    is 200% I recieved the achievement for completing the game on legendary though. Once this unlocks I will be more determined to 100% the game.
  3. Zenosos Win User

Halo 5 Lone Wolf

Hi, I have read through your post and fully understand your situation and the Xbox Ambassadors are here to help.

With services being tested by Covid-19 some achievements are having issues unlocking as Xbox live services still need to validate the achievement. Please be patient as it could take a while to unlock.

If however weeks past with nothing changing I would contact support to see if they can look further into it.
  4. LegoNinja187 Win User

Halo 5 Lone Wolf

Please create a new thread detailing your issue, and the specific achievements you are referencing.
  5. Trombonafide Win User

Halo 5 Lone Wolf

After five days of no achievement, I checked the Xbox Support Page. They recommended checking achievement progress online. Mine is at 200% online but 93% on my console. I'm guessing this means it just waiting for a connection from the server? Or is the
    200% some error that will prevent it from unlocking?
  6. pjameleven Win User

Halo 5 Lone Wolf

Hi Trombonafide,

As my fellow ambassador stated the Xbox Live servers are being tested with the higher than usual amount of people staying home and playing Xbox right now. Because of this some features (like achievements) may be delayed. I myself have experienced this a
    few times, but all of the achievements have popped for me within a few days. If the console power cycle didn't work then the best thing to do is just be patient. The Xbox team is aware of the issue and they are working to fix it. Your achievement should pop
    soon.

Hope that helps, happy gaming!
Thema:

Halo 5 Lone Wolf

1. Halo 5 Lone Wolf - Similar Threads - Halo Lone Wolf

2. Halo 3

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo 3: So i got a 360 disc of halo 3 and for some reason it send me to blue ray saying i cant play it here even tho i have before i just uninstalled it. The disc isnt damaged and its been cleaned...
  3. I am playing Halo 4 Reclaimer and I keep glitching.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am playing Halo 4 Reclaimer and I keep glitching.: I am playing Halo 4 Reclaimer and I keep glitching. when “the terrain is too rough to proceed” I cannot switch weapons, reload, move, shoot, etc. I’m just stuck and can only turn in place. My...
  4. How Do I Get Past The Halo Infinite "Getting profile from platform" screen?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How Do I Get Past The Halo Infinite "Getting profile from platform" screen?: When a new update is rolled out for Halo Infinite it sometimes causes a networking error that prevents me from accessing the online feature of the game. It doesn't progress past the "Getting...
  5. Halo Infinite Stuck on "Signing In..." | PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo Infinite Stuck on "Signing In..." | PC: For the last week or so I have not been able to get into Halo Infinite (PC / Xbox on Windows). I launch the game (either through the desktop shortcut I have or through the Xbox App) and it opens...
  6. Communication Problems Xbox wireless headset - Halo 5 Coop

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communication Problems Xbox wireless headset - Halo 5 Coop: Hi, My son and I have an issue hearing / talking to eachother in Halo 5 Coop. 2 - seperate copies of Halo 5. My Setup: Xbox Wireless Headset Xbox Series X - wired connection to the modem...
  7. Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still...: Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still won’t connect any advise. 36b00320-79cb-4163-953b-3c7b1e9394a0
  8. Lone wolf achievement halo 5 NOT UNLOCKING

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lone wolf achievement halo 5 NOT UNLOCKING: I have finished all mission playing solo On legendary but still the achievement didn't pop, I haven't found any solution for this, who can help me out? Thanks! 8a469ee8-5f34-43cc-99de-f7114c8514a2
  9. Halo 5 Lone Wolf - Still Not Unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 5 Lone Wolf - Still Not Unlocking: >This evening I completed Halo 5 on Solo Legendary. I unlocked “Forging a Legend” but not “Lone Wolf”. For most of my playthrough, the percentage of FaL was the equivalent percentage of one stage...
  10. Halo: Lone Wolf legend Gamerscore did not add

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo: Lone Wolf legend Gamerscore did not add: I completed the achievement on Halo The Master Chief Collections called the Lone Wolf Legend on the 19th of June at 1AM BST and the achievement didn't pop up as unlocked but when I go to my...