Halo 5 Lone Wolf - Still Not Unlocking

Discus and support Halo 5 Lone Wolf - Still Not Unlocking in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; >This evening I completed Halo 5 on Solo Legendary. I unlocked “Forging a Legend” but not “Lone Wolf”. For most of my playthrough, the percentage of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Trombonafide, Jun 12, 2020.

1. Trombonafide
    Trombonafide Guest

>This evening I completed Halo 5 on Solo Legendary. I unlocked “Forging a Legend” but not “Lone Wolf”. For most of my playthrough, the percentage of FaL was the equivalent percentage of one stage ahead of Lone Wolf.
    Per previous threads, I power cycled my console three times and beat a mission on Legendary each time. No dice. I found a mission with a lower completion total than the other levels and completed it again. Still nothing.

I posted this in March. Since, I have checked up on everything imaginable. My console progress reads 93%. My online progress reads 200%. I have power cycled. I have removed my profile. I have factory reset. Nothing.
    No support chat has been helpful. No "contact a gamer" has been helpful. I am out of ideas.

:)

Trombonafide, Jun 12, 2020
  2. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

Hi,

have you tried contacting the developer of the game if they know a solution?

Also try clearing the MAC adress of the console to see if that fixes the issue
  3. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Lone wolf achievement halo 5 NOT UNLOCKING

Thank you Milton I hope this works have an amazing day!
  4. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Have you tried the following?

The first step in resetting an Xbox One is to open the main menu. This can be accomplished in one of two ways:

Press the home button on your Xbox One controller. This is the illuminated button with a stylized X that is centrally located on the front of the controller near the top.

Alternately, you can press the left bumper until you reach the home tab, and then press left on the d-pad.

Press down on the d-pad until you reach the gear icon.

Press the A button to select the gear icon.

With all settings highlighted, press the A button again to open the settings menu.

Press down on the d-pad until you reach System.

Press the A button to open the ​System submenu.

With console info highlighted, press the A button again.

Press down on the d-pad to select reset console.

Press the A button to select this option and move to the final step.

Press left on the d-pad to select Reset and keep my games & apps. Then press the A button. This is the less thorough of the two options, as it only resets the Xbox One firmware and settings without touching your games and apps. Try this first, as it allows you to avoid downloading everything all over again.

There is no confirmation screen or prompt. When you press the A button with a reset option highlighted, the system will be reset immediately.

To reset the system to factory defaults, and remove all data, highlight reset and remove everything. Then press the A button. Select this option if you're selling the console.

YOU WILL NEED YOUR EMAIL AND PASSWORD
  5. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Okay, I used to have issues with achievements, is this happening on PC or Xbox?
  6. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Hope that the achievement pops!
Thema:

1. Halo 5 Lone Wolf - Still Not Unlocking - Similar Threads - Halo Lone Wolf

2. Halo 3

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo 3: So i got a 360 disc of halo 3 and for some reason it send me to blue ray saying i cant play it here even tho i have before i just uninstalled it. The disc isnt damaged and its been cleaned...
  3. I am playing Halo 4 Reclaimer and I keep glitching.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am playing Halo 4 Reclaimer and I keep glitching.: I am playing Halo 4 Reclaimer and I keep glitching. when “the terrain is too rough to proceed” I cannot switch weapons, reload, move, shoot, etc. I’m just stuck and can only turn in place. My...
  4. How Do I Get Past The Halo Infinite "Getting profile from platform" screen?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How Do I Get Past The Halo Infinite "Getting profile from platform" screen?: When a new update is rolled out for Halo Infinite it sometimes causes a networking error that prevents me from accessing the online feature of the game. It doesn't progress past the "Getting...
  5. Halo Infinite Stuck on "Signing In..." | PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo Infinite Stuck on "Signing In..." | PC: For the last week or so I have not been able to get into Halo Infinite (PC / Xbox on Windows). I launch the game (either through the desktop shortcut I have or through the Xbox App) and it opens...
  6. Communication Problems Xbox wireless headset - Halo 5 Coop

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communication Problems Xbox wireless headset - Halo 5 Coop: Hi, My son and I have an issue hearing / talking to eachother in Halo 5 Coop. 2 - seperate copies of Halo 5. My Setup: Xbox Wireless Headset Xbox Series X - wired connection to the modem...
  7. Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still...: Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still won’t connect any advise. 36b00320-79cb-4163-953b-3c7b1e9394a0
  8. Lone wolf achievement halo 5 NOT UNLOCKING

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lone wolf achievement halo 5 NOT UNLOCKING: I have finished all mission playing solo On legendary but still the achievement didn't pop, I haven't found any solution for this, who can help me out? Thanks! 8a469ee8-5f34-43cc-99de-f7114c8514a2
  9. Halo 5 Lone Wolf

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 5 Lone Wolf: This evening I completed Halo 5 on Solo Legendary.bi unlocked “Forging a Legend” but not “Lone Wolf”. For most of my playthrough, the percentage of FaL was the equivalent percentage of one stage...
  10. Halo: Lone Wolf legend Gamerscore did not add

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo: Lone Wolf legend Gamerscore did not add: I completed the achievement on Halo The Master Chief Collections called the Lone Wolf Legend on the 19th of June at 1AM BST and the achievement didn't pop up as unlocked but when I go to my...