Halo 5: Guardians

Discus and support Halo 5: Guardians in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I think halo 4 is a great game because you get sprint and the graphics are good but the campaign sucks. Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Unreal Warfare, May 18, 2014.

  1. Halo 5: Guardians


    I think halo 4 is a great game because you get sprint and the graphics are good but the campaign sucks.
     
    NervyDaffodil, May 20, 2014
    #31
  2. I just wonder how long they're going to call it Halo despite the story not revolving around the Halo arrays anymore...
     
    Galactic Geek, May 20, 2014
    #32
  3. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    it will always be halo. i loved all the halos and i love halo 4's single player. i reckon it will be between £50-£100 for the master chief collection which i would give my money to right away
     
    N7 Gh0stz, May 21, 2014
    #33
  4. Halo 5: Guardians

    I Love HALO 5 Guardians On Xbox One With Xbox Live Jump In On Xbox Live Play together and Have fun On HALO 5 Guardians On Xbox Live
     
    Natedogisback11, Nov 3, 2015
    #34
  5. smileskybird
    smileskybird Guest
    People will say Xbox 1 can't play games natively at 1080p 60fps. They're completely wrong. Granted 343 is a Microsoft subsidiary, they probably know how to utilize the super fast ESRAM memory which can reach 192GB/s (better than GDDR5's 178GB/s limit) bandwidth
    speed and with the lower latency DDR3 has (GDDR5 has higher latency lol). If it can reach that in theory, it can reach that in physical. The way they engineered Halo 5 is amazing and fun! Grunts and Promethians even speak English in the campaign gameplay,
    not some gibberish language like in earlier Halo games. The water detail in mission 7 of the campaign is amazing, the graphics are a big leap up from previous Halo instalments on Xbox that you can't bash people for stopping to admire the view while playing
    the campaign/game.
     
    smileskybird, Nov 9, 2015
    #35
  6. smileskybird
    smileskybird Guest
    Halo 5 is a good illustration of game developers who know how to take advantage of Xbox 1's hardware potential.
     
    smileskybird, Nov 9, 2015
    #36
  7. Karma403
    Karma403 Guest
    Halo 5 isn't 1080p native lol, it fluctuates between 1080p and 720p, and plays mostly at 720p, the more action on screen the blurrier it gets, ',m currently on mission 10 and some areas of the game look horrendous.
     
    Karma403, Nov 10, 2015
    #37
  8. Halo 5: Guardians

    Someone must have swollowed the hype. Hook, line and sinker and completely missed the breakdown Digital Foundry did about Halo 5.

    Seems Native 1080p Halo 5 is not!

    However, Kutos to 343i for 60fps.
     
    ElectroFlying, Nov 10, 2015
    #38
  9. I just wonder how long they're going to call it Halo despite the story not revolving around the Halo arrays anymore...

    1. Having "Halo" in the name makes for better sales.

    2. *Possible ending SPOILER* Obviously haven't seen the final 'extra' scene after the credits on legendary.

    *Spoiler* Full ending scenes with extra legendary clip, credits removed...

     
    A Blue Illusion, Nov 10, 2015
    #39
  10. Don't care what resolution it uses. Halo 5 looks awesome.
     
    Unreal Warfare, Nov 11, 2015
    #40
  11. l Reaper X l
    l Reaper X l Guest
    On 6/9/16 I bought the halo 5 gaurdians warzone req bundle. It was supposed to have 14 packs, 2 per week for 7 weeks.

    I have only received 5 weeks worth. Xbox support suggested I post here for a solution.
     
    l Reaper X l, Aug 1, 2016
    #41
  12. Xbox Support strikes again!

    Unfortunately no one here can help you.

    These are discussion forums.

    No one here works for MS.

    I've come to the conclusion MS Support has a piece of paper with 2 options for people who call them.

    "Try a hard reset!" or "Go to the Xbox One discussion forums and post!"
     
    Goth Vampirella, Oct 31, 2018
    #42
  13. IntenseJames Win User

    E3 2014 June 10-12 what games do you wanna see come out this year?

  14. N7 Gh0stz Win User
  15. IntenseJames Win User

    E3 2014 June 10-12 what games do you wanna see come out this year?

  16. ANEURY5M Win User
  17. Natedogisback11 Win User

    Halo 5: Guardians

    I Love HALO 5 Guardians On Xbox One With Xbox Live Jump In On Xbox Live Play together and Have fun On HALO 5 Guardians On Xbox Live
Thema:

Halo 5: Guardians

Loading...
  1. Halo 5: Guardians - Similar Threads - Halo Guardians

  2. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  3. Disc to digital / Halo Infinite PSA

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital / Halo Infinite PSA: Hey XBOX Insiders, if you've had issues with the Halo Infinite disc only letting you play multiplayer after claiming the digital license, we believe we've fixed this issue. You'll need to reclaim...
  4. Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix: I own a physical disc copy of the Halo Infinite Collector's Steelbook Edition. Upon putting in the disc and doing the Digital Claim it only claims the Multiplayer version. This is ridiculous...
  5. Halo on Alpha Skip Ahead Insider forces Narrator

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo on Alpha Skip Ahead Insider forces Narrator: Filed report through console with enhanced diagnostics as well. Went to start new Halo in Japan this morning and was immediately greeted by the Narrator describing everything. Tried disabling...
  6. Bug on Halo Infinite Gauntlet mode

    in XboX Insiders
    Bug on Halo Infinite Gauntlet mode: Hi, Yesterday I finally tried Halo Infinite's Gauntlet mode, but I encountered a black screen issue during pre-game. Is this a known issue? https://www.xbox.com/play/media/zKGCAfBqjW submitted by...
  7. is there a possibility of a Halo 5 guardians pc port or atleast an addition of the game to MCC?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    is there a possibility of a Halo 5 guardians pc port or atleast an addition of the game to MCC?: im looking for maybe another halo game i could play since ive already played infinite. i dont wanna play any halo games that are unnecessarily gory as well. b95e9fb9-2e09-4216-b4d3-a6cc3198dcb1
  8. Dedicated Servers, Halo MCC and Guardian problems

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dedicated Servers, Halo MCC and Guardian problems: To whom it may concern at X-box Live, 343, and Microsoft; When I purchased Halo MCC, it was with the intent of playing Halo CE, "Free-for-all" online. ( Free-for-all isn't even offered in MCC for...
  9. Xbox one Halo Guardian Bundle

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one Halo Guardian Bundle: Everything has worked with my bundle except for the Halo master chief collection that came with it. Once I downloaded and installed the game it claimed that I needed to be on the profile that...
  10. Pairing up controller Xbox One limited edition Halo 5 - Guardian

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Pairing up controller Xbox One limited edition Halo 5 - Guardian: I purchased this controller and have trouble pairing it up with Xbox One. I followed instructions that come with it "Quick Setup Guide". I did "Press and hold connect button on the controller for...