Halo 5: Guardians (Digital) It's been a year and I still can't download this game

Discus and support Halo 5: Guardians (Digital) It's been a year and I still can't download this game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It's been over a year since I purchased Halo 5: Guardians(Digital) and I still haven't been able to download it to my Xbox one. The data limit for my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Vader of Death, Nov 26, 2016.

1. Halo 5: Guardians (Digital) It's been a year and I still can't download this game

It's been over a year since I purchased Halo 5: Guardians(Digital) and I still haven't been able to download it to my Xbox one. The data limit for my internet is too low for me to download all of Halo 5: Guardians(Digital). I tried to download
    some of it each month, but the download keeps restarting from 0%. I can't afford anymore data for my internet plan and data ain't cheap. So is there another way to download my game to my xbox one without purchasing a physical copy or continuing to try to download
    it over the Internet? I am dying to play this game.

:)

Vader of Death, Nov 26, 2016
  2. IntenseJames
    IntenseJames Guest
    IntenseJames, Nov 26, 2016
  3. DWoodbine
    DWoodbine Guest
    The Great HALO Robbery

Going off topic slightly but talking of Halo, Grainger Gamers are selling pre owned copies of Halo 5 for £14.99

www.graingergames.co.uk/.../xo14-halo-5-guardians

I ordered a copy on Wednesday and it's still being processed though.

DWoodbine, Nov 26, 2016
  4. pixelShader
    pixelShader Guest

Halo 5: Guardians (Digital) It's been a year and I still can't download this game

Even if you do manage to get it installed (I suggest taking the xbox somewhere else with faster internet), you will be likely be disappointed whenever an update comes out. Like you, I was unable to install Halo 5 a little bit at a time, even after weeks
    of starting/pausing/resuming between 12-5am it eventually drops back to 0% until you give up. The bad news is the same thing happens on the updates, but it is even worse, because after the updates (e.g., 15% of 6GB) drops back to 0% the new total jumps to
    98GB as if doing a totally new install. Sorry.

pixelShader, Dec 19, 2016
  5. pixelShader Win User

Even if you do manage to get it installed (I suggest taking the xbox somewhere else with faster internet), you will be likely be disappointed whenever an update comes out. Like you, I was unable to install Halo 5 a little bit at a time, even after weeks
    of starting/pausing/resuming between 12-5am it eventually drops back to 0% until you give up. The bad news is the same thing happens on the updates, but it is even worse, because after the updates (e.g., 15% of 6GB) drops back to 0% the new total jumps to
    98GB as if doing a totally new install. Sorry.
  6. IntenseJames Win User

E3 2014 June 10-12 what games do you wanna see come out this year?

7. ANEURY5M Win User
  8. ngocphi Win User

Halo 5 Physical Copy

Xbox Support and 343 Industries are offering customers the opportunity to exchange digital codes for physical versions of the game. This offer is available in the following markets: North America, Europe, Africa, the Middle East, and Mexico. In order to
    be eligible, the following must be true:

You have received your Limited Collector’s Edition of Halo 5: Guardians.

You have not redeemed the code for the digital version of Halo 5: Guardians.

Fyi the reason they are doing this is because you got a prepaid to predownload it with the collectors edition rather then a disk

The limited edition is a disk copy vs the collectors was a code with physical items like the guardian etc

support.gtm.xbox.com/.../halo-5-guardians-disc-swap
  9. xCHEMISTx Win User

Digital pre order. Gimme beta keys!!!!

I'm completely digital on my games now they have external HD support on the X1 but this game I'm getting as a disc. Halo 5 Guardians I will play digital though.
Thema:

1. Halo 5: Guardians (Digital) It's been a year and I still can't download this game - Similar Threads - Halo Guardians Digital

2. Halo 3

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo 3: So i got a 360 disc of halo 3 and for some reason it send me to blue ray saying i cant play it here even tho i have before i just uninstalled it. The disc isnt damaged and its been cleaned...
  3. I am playing Halo 4 Reclaimer and I keep glitching.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am playing Halo 4 Reclaimer and I keep glitching.: I am playing Halo 4 Reclaimer and I keep glitching. when “the terrain is too rough to proceed” I cannot switch weapons, reload, move, shoot, etc. I’m just stuck and can only turn in place. My...
  4. How Do I Get Past The Halo Infinite "Getting profile from platform" screen?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How Do I Get Past The Halo Infinite "Getting profile from platform" screen?: When a new update is rolled out for Halo Infinite it sometimes causes a networking error that prevents me from accessing the online feature of the game. It doesn't progress past the "Getting...
  5. Halo Infinite Stuck on "Signing In..." | PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo Infinite Stuck on "Signing In..." | PC: For the last week or so I have not been able to get into Halo Infinite (PC / Xbox on Windows). I launch the game (either through the desktop shortcut I have or through the Xbox App) and it opens...
  6. Communication Problems Xbox wireless headset - Halo 5 Coop

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communication Problems Xbox wireless headset - Halo 5 Coop: Hi, My son and I have an issue hearing / talking to eachother in Halo 5 Coop. 2 - seperate copies of Halo 5. My Setup: Xbox Wireless Headset Xbox Series X - wired connection to the modem...
  7. Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still...: Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still won’t connect any advise. 36b00320-79cb-4163-953b-3c7b1e9394a0
  8. Dedicated Servers, Halo MCC and Guardian problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dedicated Servers, Halo MCC and Guardian problems: To whom it may concern at X-box Live, 343, and Microsoft; When I purchased Halo MCC, it was with the intent of playing Halo CE, "Free-for-all" online. ( Free-for-all isn't even offered in MCC for...
  9. Xbox one Halo Guardian Bundle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one Halo Guardian Bundle: Everything has worked with my bundle except for the Halo master chief collection that came with it. Once I downloaded and installed the game it claimed that I needed to be on the profile that...
  10. Pairing up controller Xbox One limited edition Halo 5 - Guardian

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pairing up controller Xbox One limited edition Halo 5 - Guardian: I purchased this controller and have trouble pairing it up with Xbox One. I followed instructions that come with it "Quick Setup Guide". I did "Press and hold connect button on the controller for...