Halo 5: Guardians confirmed by 343i

Discus and support Halo 5: Guardians confirmed by 343i in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The Halo Journey - Xbox Wire c81bd3a1-293a-47b1-9f2f-a00f5dc17f24 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xCHEMISTx, May 15, 2014.

1. xCHEMISTx
    xCHEMISTx Guest

xCHEMISTx, May 15, 2014
  2. Tzar of kaos
    Tzar of kaos Guest
    Buy Destiny or wait for Halo 5?

So far,we don't know much about Halo 5 Guardians....

I guess next year,343i will start to talk about it.

Tzar of kaos, May 16, 2014
  3. Reidzer N7
    Reidzer N7 Guest
    Halo 5 Has Gone Gold

343 Industries have confirmed over on
    Halo Waypoint
    that Halo 5: Guardians has gone gold Halo 5: Guardians confirmed by 343i :)

The have also confirmed that the game will be available for pre download sometime next week.

Roll on October 27th!

Reidzer N7, May 16, 2014
  4. Nytron 117
    Nytron 117 Guest

I still can't believe it's not also coming to the Xbox 360.

Nytron 117, May 19, 2014
  5. ArabViper
    ArabViper Guest
    You should have known that already. Halo 3 didnt come for Xbox originally? why would Halo 5 come for 360?

ArabViper, May 21, 2014
  6. TracieLyons
    TracieLyons Guest
    It shouldn't go to the 360. All these games that are cross generation compatible are holding back the next gen gamers. Why did I pay 500 bucks only to play games developed for the previous gen?

I want to see the next Halo perform at the maximum level 343 can push it to. And that means leaving my old 360 nice and dusty.

TracieLyons, May 22, 2014
  7. HUNTERHECTOR
    HUNTERHECTOR Guest
    I want this game to be designed to the max power as possible the xbox one can, so I wouldn't want this game to come out for the xbox 360 since that will just reduced the game potential. I dont have a xbox one yet because of money, but if I really want a
    amazing beautiful game such as Halo 5 :Guardians, I better get another job for a time or do something to get some extra money instead of just complaining.

HUNTERHECTOR, May 23, 2014
  8. TracieLyons
    TracieLyons Guest

Halo 3 was a launch title for the Xbox 360 to generate sales.

It was not released to both platforms. Proof is here ->
    en.wikipedia.org/.../Halo_3

Read the first line of the description. "Halo 3 is a 2007 first-person shooter video game developed by Bungie for the Xbox 360 console."

"And have you ever thought about this? Halo 5 is only on the Xbox 360 because Microsoft is basically making people buy the next gen consoles to play new games that people have been anticipating, JUST SO THEY CAN GET MORE AND MORE FILTHY RICH, only for themselves.
    "

Answer: Yes. I am completely ok with this. I am paying them to do a job and they are doing it. Let the 360 die and focus on making my experience with the X1 the best it can be.

And if they were focused on money, they would release dual platform like call of duty is, to maximize sales.

TracieLyons, May 24, 2014
  9. Nytron 117
    Nytron 117 Guest
    Hey guys I don't know if you remember my last comment, but I was really insensitive and not respecting your guys' opinions. Please forgive me guys! Halo 5: Guardians confirmed by 343i :) Have fun with your Xbox, wether it be Xbox One or not! Halo 5: Guardians confirmed by 343i :D

Nytron 117, Nov 1, 2018
  10. TracieLyons Win User

Halo 3 was a launch title for the Xbox 360 to generate sales.

It was not released to both platforms. Proof is here ->
    en.wikipedia.org/.../Halo_3

Read the first line of the description. "Halo 3 is a 2007 first-person shooter video game developed by Bungie for the Xbox 360 console."

"And have you ever thought about this? Halo 5 is only on the Xbox 360 because Microsoft is basically making people buy the next gen consoles to play new games that people have been anticipating, JUST SO THEY CAN GET MORE AND MORE FILTHY RICH, only for themselves.
    "

Answer: Yes. I am completely ok with this. I am paying them to do a job and they are doing it. Let the 360 die and focus on making my experience with the X1 the best it can be.

And if they were focused on money, they would release dual platform like call of duty is, to maximize sales.
  11. ArabViper Win User

You should have known that already. Halo 3 didnt come for Xbox originally? why would Halo 5 come for 360?
  12. HUNTERHECTOR Win User

I want this game to be designed to the max power as possible the xbox one can, so I wouldn't want this game to come out for the xbox 360 since that will just reduced the game potential. I dont have a xbox one yet because of money, but if I really want a
    amazing beautiful game such as Halo 5 :Guardians, I better get another job for a time or do something to get some extra money instead of just complaining.
  13. TracieLyons Win User

It shouldn't go to the 360. All these games that are cross generation compatible are holding back the next gen gamers. Why did I pay 500 bucks only to play games developed for the previous gen?

I want to see the next Halo perform at the maximum level 343 can push it to. And that means leaving my old 360 nice and dusty.
  14. Nytron 117 Win User

Hey guys I don't know if you remember my last comment, but I was really insensitive and not respecting your guys' opinions. Please forgive me guys! :) Have fun with your Xbox, wether it be Xbox One or not! :D
Thema:

1. Halo 5: Guardians confirmed by 343i - Similar Threads - Halo Guardians confirmed

2. Halo 3

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo 3: So i got a 360 disc of halo 3 and for some reason it send me to blue ray saying i cant play it here even tho i have before i just uninstalled it. The disc isnt damaged and its been cleaned...
  3. I am playing Halo 4 Reclaimer and I keep glitching.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am playing Halo 4 Reclaimer and I keep glitching.: I am playing Halo 4 Reclaimer and I keep glitching. when “the terrain is too rough to proceed” I cannot switch weapons, reload, move, shoot, etc. I’m just stuck and can only turn in place. My...
  4. How Do I Get Past The Halo Infinite "Getting profile from platform" screen?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How Do I Get Past The Halo Infinite "Getting profile from platform" screen?: When a new update is rolled out for Halo Infinite it sometimes causes a networking error that prevents me from accessing the online feature of the game. It doesn't progress past the "Getting...
  5. Halo Infinite Stuck on "Signing In..." | PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo Infinite Stuck on "Signing In..." | PC: For the last week or so I have not been able to get into Halo Infinite (PC / Xbox on Windows). I launch the game (either through the desktop shortcut I have or through the Xbox App) and it opens...
  6. Communication Problems Xbox wireless headset - Halo 5 Coop

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communication Problems Xbox wireless headset - Halo 5 Coop: Hi, My son and I have an issue hearing / talking to eachother in Halo 5 Coop. 2 - seperate copies of Halo 5. My Setup: Xbox Wireless Headset Xbox Series X - wired connection to the modem...
  7. Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still...: Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still won’t connect any advise. 36b00320-79cb-4163-953b-3c7b1e9394a0
  8. Dedicated Servers, Halo MCC and Guardian problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dedicated Servers, Halo MCC and Guardian problems: To whom it may concern at X-box Live, 343, and Microsoft; When I purchased Halo MCC, it was with the intent of playing Halo CE, "Free-for-all" online. ( Free-for-all isn't even offered in MCC for...
  9. Xbox one Halo Guardian Bundle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one Halo Guardian Bundle: Everything has worked with my bundle except for the Halo master chief collection that came with it. Once I downloaded and installed the game it claimed that I needed to be on the profile that...
  10. Pairing up controller Xbox One limited edition Halo 5 - Guardian

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pairing up controller Xbox One limited edition Halo 5 - Guardian: I purchased this controller and have trouble pairing it up with Xbox One. I followed instructions that come with it "Quick Setup Guide". I did "Press and hold connect button on the controller for...