Halo 5 E3 mixer reward

Discus and support Halo 5 E3 mixer reward in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I watched the E3 stream on mixer with my Microsoft account linked and haven’t gotten the classic helmet pack. Did I do something wrong or just didn’t... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Chuck Finley123, Jun 12, 2018.

1. Halo 5 E3 mixer reward

I watched the E3 stream on mixer with my Microsoft account linked and haven’t gotten the classic helmet pack. Did I do something wrong or just didn’t get it?

:)

Chuck Finley123, Jun 12, 2018
  2. herr andrew
    herr andrew Guest
    Missing E3 Mixpot

I've yet to receive my Halo 5: Guardians Classic Helmet REQ Pack Mixpot reward for watching E3 on Mixer.

herr andrew, Jun 12, 2018
  3. FlakMaster87
    FlakMaster87 Guest
    Still haven't received the E3 mixpot reward.

I still haven't received any of the mixpot rewards, including the Halo 5 helmet pack from watching the Microsoft E3 mixer stream. My gamertag is , thanks.

FlakMaster87, Jun 12, 2018
  4. XBF SC Tahoa Win User

Did not receive Halo 5 helmet req pack

Hey Noneck0875,

Please know that customers who viewed the E3 event live through their Mixer account are the only ones eligible to receive the
    MixPot rewards. With that said, after further research, we have confirmed that there is no Mixer account associated to the Gamer Tag: Noneck0875 Thus, the reason you are unable to access the "Halo 5 Classic Helmet REQ Pack".

Best regards,
  5. GJChester Win User

Mixer reward for E3 Halo 5 reward not received

There is no easy way to verify you will get the Mixpot, it was reported to be limited to a million people, but there is no way to know if you were in the million.

It can take up to a week for it to appear in your Download queue on your Xbox if you did quality, you just need to wait and see, sorry that may not be what you want to hear.

You can see the FAQ here that has details of how to contact support if you dont get the Mixpot.-
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-setup/Xbox-MixPot-FAQ
  6. XBF SC Jasowh Win User

E3 MixPot Need Reply ASAP

Hey C H 4 N L Y,

Please know that customers who viewed the E3 event live through their Mixer account are the only ones eligible to receive the MixPot rewards. With that said, after further research,
    we have confirmed that there is no Mixer account associated to the Gamer Tag: C H 4 N L Y. Thus, the reason you are unable to access the "Halo 5 Classic Helmet REQ Pack".

Best regards,
  7. XBF SC Jasowh Win User

E3 Mixer rewards

Hey TheEnglishLad,

We have sent you an Xbox Live message with further information. Be sure to check your
    Xbox Live Message Inbox on Xbox.com while signed-in, or from your Xbox One console.

Thank you for posting!
  8. XBF SC Jasowh Win User

Mixpot clarification?

Hey Mad Agrar,

To answer your question, yes. Customers who viewed the E3 event live through Mixer are the only ones eligible to receive the MixPot rewards.

Best regards,
Thema:

Halo 5 E3 mixer reward

1. Halo 5 E3 mixer reward - Similar Threads - Halo mixer reward

2. E3 Mixer -Missing Halo 5 helmet pack

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    E3 Mixer -Missing Halo 5 helmet pack: I’ve received the other bonus content from the E3 mixer but have yet to receive the Halo 5 Classic Helmet Req pack. Any ideas how to figure out where to get this? 0760b559-a768-4a33-ba6e-9d2823d8c582
  3. Didn't receive Halo 5 CLASSIC HELMET PACK watching E3 Stream on Mixer

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Didn't receive Halo 5 CLASSIC HELMET PACK watching E3 Stream on Mixer: Saw whole mixer stream from start to end, all of the Halo Infinite announcement. I was signed in. My account has my live and gamertag connected. I received rewards from other things but not from...
  4. Mixer reward for E3 Halo 5 reward not received

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Mixer reward for E3 Halo 5 reward not received: I haven't received my reward so as early as possible before the silly expired date, I need to make sure I will receive it or not. 2ebec726-1120-4011-b11d-a671f52616f2
  5. Mixer for halo pack

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Mixer for halo pack: when do I get my helmet pack? b928f3d2-8358-4866-8532-99592030eee3
  6. Halo 5 WC 2018 vow mixer reward

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Halo 5 WC 2018 vow mixer reward: Hello, I watched the HWC 2018 on Mixer to get the Voice of War pack but since the finals, i didn't get a code or a message about it. Can you check why ? Thanks GT :...
  7. Voices of War Req Pack - Halo 5 Paquete de voces prometido en la final del halo 5 por mixer

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Voices of War Req Pack - Halo 5 Paquete de voces prometido en la final del halo 5 por mixer: [MOD Translation] Voices of War Req Pack - Halo 5 good day I have not yet received the package promised in the end of halo 5 to see it in mixer I have been waiting for 20 more days please can...
  8. Halo 5 mixer

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Halo 5 mixer: Hello I want to know why I have not been given my package of voices of halo 5 that gave to see the transmission of the end of halo 5, I saw the transmission in mixer from the xbox and I have my...
  9. Halo 5 pack voice by mixer

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Halo 5 pack voice by mixer: I watched all the halo world championchip transmission with my account to receive my package of voices and I still can not wait for them to verify this and they can deliver the pack...
  10. Halo 5 Voices of War Mixer reward

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Halo 5 Voices of War Mixer reward: Hello, like most of the people posting, I have not received the voices of war req pack for watching the final day of the HCS finals on Mixer. I have my microsoft account linked to my mixer account...