Halo 5- Can't log in

Discus and support Halo 5- Can't log in in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hi I was told to contact you if I have issues wih halo 5, couldn't find an email for 343 industries. Since last Thursday I haven't been able to log... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Out0fOrbit, Jun 10, 2016.

1. Out0fOrbit
    Out0fOrbit Guest

Halo 5- Can't log in

hi I was told to contact you if I have issues wih halo 5, couldn't find an email for 343 industries.

Since last Thursday I haven't been able to log into halo. When I try to log in it says, "unable to sync profile". Then sometimes it says my user does not have authorisation, or sometimes it just says the halo 5 servers aren't responding. But my internet
    is running fine and working with every thing else.

Sometimes it loads to the main menu then it will just say retrieving data and I can't even select a playlist, or it will just say "connecting to lobby" then it will say failed to connect to server. I have contacted Xbox live and done every thing they said
    even factory reset and reinstalling the game. But I have found that this has only started happening since the June season started. Just wondering if there is anyway to fix this because I love halo and it is a amazing game

thx

:)

Out0fOrbit, Jun 10, 2016
  2. What is wrong with your Xbox live account

5 days and i still can't log in why

راميDAGOF, Jun 10, 2016
  3. ramkom9
    ramkom9 Guest
    Can't log in

After log in I'm log out immediately, so I can't use any more xbox rewards service. I did tried sever browser and still same, please help me with that.

ramkom9, Jun 10, 2016
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Halo 5- Can't log in

Sorry to hear it. Please try power cycling the console by holding the power button on it for 10 seconds until it shuts down.

If that doesn't work and you believe you may have a game specific suspension then you would need to contact the developer. In this case you'll be able to get hold of 343 via the Halo Waypoint forums and support pages.

onyxishere, Jun 11, 2016
  5. Out0fOrbit
    Out0fOrbit Guest
    I have tried doing that but that does nothing.

But yesterday I went to a friends house and signed into my profile on his Xbox, and when I loaded halo 5 at first it came up with the error: "user does not have unauthorisation ". So we quit it and re loaded the game and it worked. I'm yet to go back on
    mine and see if it's working.

Out0fOrbit, Jun 11, 2016
  6. Out0fOrbit
    Out0fOrbit Guest
    Still not working just always says retrieving data

Any ideas??

Out0fOrbit, Jun 13, 2016
  7. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    Alright, two other suggestions.

1. Delete then reinstall the game

2. Delete then redownload your gamertag

If that doesn't work then you may need to contact phone support again as it may be an account issue that they need to deal with.

onyxishere, Jun 13, 2016
  8. Out0fOrbit
    Out0fOrbit Guest

Halo 5- Can't log in

I have done both these things, looks like I have to phone them again....

Out0fOrbit, Jun 14, 2016
  9. Out0fOrbit
    Out0fOrbit Guest
    I contacted them and again and went through all the troubleshooting guide with them. The only solution he said is if I wanted to request for a console repair. I said no and he said there's nothing else we can do? So no solution yet....

Out0fOrbit, Jun 26, 2016
  10. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    You wouldn't happen to be in the preview program, would you?

onyxishere, Jun 27, 2016
  11. Out0fOrbit
    Out0fOrbit Guest
    No I have the full game(disc version)

Out0fOrbit, Jun 27, 2016
  12. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    Ok. Please try deleting your profile from the console. Then power cycle it and then re-add your profile.

onyxishere, Jun 28, 2016
  13. Out0fOrbit
    Out0fOrbit Guest

Halo 5- Can't log in

I have tried that, do u think it's my router?

Out0fOrbit, Sep 16, 2016
  14. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest
    Hey Out0fOrbit! Have you tried a factory reset? Steps on that can be found
    here
    . Post back and let me know how it goes!

Mister Cizl, Sep 19, 2016
  15. Out0fOrbit
    Out0fOrbit Guest
    Yes I have tried the factory reset, it did nothing.

I have a feeling it's my router , what may be causing it?

Out0fOrbit, Sep 22, 2016
Thema:

Halo 5- Can't log in

1. Halo 5- Can't log in - Similar Threads - Halo Can't log

2. Can't sign in to Halo Support

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't sign in to Halo Support: I can sign into Halo Waypoint, but can't sign into Halo Support in order to submit a ticket. When I click the sign in link on the top right it does nothing. c5b67f7d-74a0-459f-a982-2b8ef4741a52
  3. Halo Master Chief Collection - Error coop mode, can't play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Master Chief Collection - Error coop mode, can't play: Hello team! I have the following problem with my MC game. I'm trying to play with my brother co op mode, LAN mode (I have already tried with Xbox Live), he can join my team, I can select the...
  4. Why can't I play co op with my friend in Halo 2 MCC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play co op with my friend in Halo 2 MCC?: Hi, I'm having a problem trying to play co op with my friend and it keeps kicking us both out of the game. We both have updated versions of our game and our system. I'd like to know what to do to...
  5. I can't sign into any other accounts to play Halo Infinite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't sign into any other accounts to play Halo Infinite: Last year I downloaded halo infinite and signed in with my Microsoft account. After a while I stopped playing and since then I have made a new microsoft account and stopped using the one i used on...
  6. I can't run Halo MCC at all.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't run Halo MCC at all.: [img] I try and run the game off game pass and it continues to do this error 4e85a0f4-2882-4529-afed-7741e99adc42
  7. Why can't I play Halo infinite campaign even with the disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play Halo infinite campaign even with the disc: I have purchased a pre owned copy of Halo infinite for my Xbox one. I have installed it fine. Game loads fine but when I try and start campaign from the main menu it says I have to pay for the...
  8. Halo Infinite can't log-in (Microsoft Store version)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite can't log-in (Microsoft Store version): Hi, I can't log-in to Halo Infinite. I'm opening the game, waiting the intro then a log-in pop-up comes out. It says ''Welcome back, _my gamer tag_'' ,under that my avatar and lastly a ''Let's...
  9. Can't log into halo mcc on steam due to authentication app

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't log into halo mcc on steam due to authentication app: I made the mistake of attempting to log into an account linked with 2FA. the number associated with this account has been disconnected and halo is not allowing me to back out and try with a...
  10. i can't log in the game. halo master chief collection.

in XBoX on Windows
    i can't log in the game. halo master chief collection.: I was in the game, access to Microsoft if the log should be, a Microsoft login under a nine-mile stretch of the box, type your email address and password hasn't. And immediately have login problem...