Halo 5 - Can't find my pre-order bonus armor and skins

Discus and support Halo 5 - Can't find my pre-order bonus armor and skins in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I redeemed my Gamestop pre-order code through xbox.com on October 26th, which should give me access to "the GameStop Exclusive Rampant Visor... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sonya 00101, Oct 30, 2015.

1. Sonya 00101
    Sonya 00101 Guest

Hello,

I redeemed my Gamestop pre-order code through xbox.com on October 26th, which should give me access to "the GameStop Exclusive Rampant Visor and Emblem Pack, the Sentinel Battle Rifle with Laser Targeter and the Bloodthirst Battle Rifle Weapon Skin
    and the GameStop Pre-order Exclusive Spartan Locke armor set Helmet and Armor DLC for Multiplayer!"

I just finished installing Halo 5 and I am looking at the customization options, but I don't see any of the above. What should I do? I have tried looking under My Games and Apps, under Halo 5, but I don't see anything there about this.

Thanks for your help.

:)

Sonya 00101, Oct 30, 2015
  2. Question about preorder bonuses

http://teambeyond.net/halo-5-guardians-pre-order-bonuses/

Will you be able to use the Locke armor during MP?

Is the Gamestop MP code the only way to get the Locke armor? or can it be earned in-game a different way?

Will weapon skins be availble for use during MP (from the M$ pre-order)?

Samurai Raiden, Oct 30, 2015
  3. I deleted a pre order bonus and I don't know how to get it back

I just got halo 5 and I redeemed my pre order bonus

I canceled the download and now I'm trying to get it back but I can't find any purchase history

SilverStrike350, Oct 30, 2015
  4. Sonya 00101
    Sonya 00101 Guest

Apparently it was all contained in a Promotional REQ pack so, that answers that. Boy oh boy was that unclear, lol.

Sonya 00101, Oct 30, 2015
  5. Veroku Chan Win User

Anyone else having a hard time pre-loading their download code for their Guardians Limited Collectors edition?

To clarify, the REQ pack, and the fall of reach did download and install for me. The digital pre-order bonus did not. As I understand it, this is the armor and weapon skin advertised as a pre-order bonus with many retailers.
  6. Undeadfire Zero Win User

Halo 4 & Black Ops 2

[quote user="xDefySpace"]

Yeah, Halo fanboys. What's the pre-order bonus for the basic edition?? I don't think I saw one. If it's something stupid like weapon camo/exclusive gun, it's not worth it.

[/quote]

GAME UK is giving out the Oceanic Armor exclusively for pre-orders. (Extra skin-I think?)
  7. Undeadfire Zero Win User

Halo 4 & Black Ops 2

[quote user="xDefySpace"]

I only pre-ordered Black Ops 2. Is there a pre-order bonus for Halo 4? If there is, I'll consider pre-ordering. If not, then I'll just get it a couple days later like I did Reach. I'm really excited for both games!

[/quote]

Halo 4 LE gives a huge amount of goodies. There is armor pre-order and skin also another skin with the LE for the guns. Also LE is giving a free map pack that can be downloaded post-release. But be warned Halo 4 requires 8gb of HDD memory for texture enhance.
    Then of course another 6-8 GB if you want to install it.
  8. Evil Carrott Win User

WHERE IS MY ARMOR/FOREST SKIN?!?!?!?

I got the pre order code for the camo gun but no armor skin, is it a seperate code or is there somewhere in game I'm not looking, I used the code and have the gum but can't find he armor anywhere.
  9. Sir Elkhorn Win User

LE info

[View:http://haloforaliving.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/halo-4-armor-skins2-hffl-id.jpeg]

Those are what you get (They haven't released in game shots of those armor skins as far as my knowledge goes). The Oceanic armor that Undeadfire Zero posted is the Wal Mart bonus. But to be clear, the armor is accessible to everyone in game. It is the armor
    skin that is the bonus.
Thema:

1. Halo 5 - Can't find my pre-order bonus armor and skins - Similar Threads - Halo Can't find

2. Can't sign in to Halo Support

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't sign in to Halo Support: I can sign into Halo Waypoint, but can't sign into Halo Support in order to submit a ticket. When I click the sign in link on the top right it does nothing. c5b67f7d-74a0-459f-a982-2b8ef4741a52
  3. Halo Master Chief Collection - Error coop mode, can't play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Master Chief Collection - Error coop mode, can't play: Hello team! I have the following problem with my MC game. I'm trying to play with my brother co op mode, LAN mode (I have already tried with Xbox Live), he can join my team, I can select the...
  4. Why can't I play co op with my friend in Halo 2 MCC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play co op with my friend in Halo 2 MCC?: Hi, I'm having a problem trying to play co op with my friend and it keeps kicking us both out of the game. We both have updated versions of our game and our system. I'd like to know what to do to...
  5. I purchased halo combat evolved for pc but can't find the game - where is it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased halo combat evolved for pc but can't find the game - where is it: I purchased halo combat evolved for pc but can't find the game - where is it 7865f704-c60e-4214-861d-f882a14067d1
  6. Halo Infinite Beta Help (PC) - I just got invited to play, but I can't find where to join.

in XboX Insiders
    Halo Infinite Beta Help (PC) - I just got invited to play, but I can't find where to join.: So I just got a message from Xbox saying that I get to play Halo this weekend. It says to download the Xbox Insiders Hub and join the "Halo Infinite - Insider" program. I downloaded the app from...
  7. Halo MCC can't find social matchmaking

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo MCC can't find social matchmaking: Hi guys, I'm having trouble finding Halo MCC social matches on Steam and I don't know why. I was playing without problems until session 7 was updated, now I go in and it can be a whole afternoon...
  8. Halo: The Master Chief Collection PC, Multiplayer not allowed, can't find a way to fix??

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo: The Master Chief Collection PC, Multiplayer not allowed, can't find a way to fix??: Hi there, I've been waiting to play online on Reach PC since it was announced and i can't figure out what's wrong or where to even begin fixing it. I've already sent a few hours trying to sort...
  9. Can't find Halo 3:ODST in the store to MCC!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find Halo 3:ODST in the store to MCC!: Hello, i played MCC after december 19 but i want to play Halo:ODST, however i cant find it in the store! Please help. 26630079-3a84-4eee-b411-11f3398eed30
  10. Why can't Halo 5 find games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't Halo 5 find games?: Hey guys. So does anyone one know why? Dedicated servers maybe ?? And what does that really mean..? It's so frustrating whenever I put Halo 5 on. It generally takes 5 to 10 mins to find a single...